BeautyLipLip MakeupLawless Beauty
Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick

Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick

by Lawless Beauty

A high-pigment, ultra-nourishing, soft matte liquid lipstick with a smooth finish and lightweight comfort. This comfortable liquid lipstick formula hydrates the lips with natural emollient ingredients to provide a long-wearing, yet indulgently creamy experience. This breakthrough, buildable formula does not cake or crack, and fades evenly so you can effortlessly reapply it on the go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and formulated without silicones, comedogenic ingredients, polyethylene/PEGs, talc, BHA, BHT, fragrance, benzene, lead, oxybenzone, aminophenol, mineral oil, butylene glycol, methyls, octinoxate, carbon black, chromium, siloxanes, arsenic, aluminum, and petroleum.

Is this sticky?
Im typically not a fan of liquid lipsticks because they dry out my lips. I was curious about these because of how hydrating they claim to be. Anyone have really dry lips that have tried these before and want to share their opinion?
Does this leave a stain?
Start your review of Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
These liquid lipsticks are amazing! The color and pigmentation is amazing! They are cruelty free and don’t have any gross ingredients which is great! I love the colors and staying power. They are very comfortable on my lips. I did a swatch video on my YouTube channel if you want to check it out! My channel is Tiffany Schuttein reviews
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Jennifer D.
Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Jennifer D.
Review for: George
Full coverage, lightweight, long lasting lip. No transfer which makes it great with a mask. Not too drying. Color in George is a neutral leaning cool nude shade. I pair with a darker lipliner as shade is a BIT too light for my light/med skintone. Packaging is beautiful. Overall a GREAT product in which I would try more shades!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by katelyn L.
Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by katelyn L.
This liquid lipstick is so beautiful! It came in really nice packaging, this one is the color jake , each one from this line is the name of a guy . The quality is outstanding! I got this from my Birchbox subscription. I don’t love the color though, it leans a bit on the purple side and looks a bit silly on me , it reminds me of the dose of colors color mochi but more purple . Very pigmented, I love the squared frosty tube as well . Smells like 90’s gloss . It’s really stunning , I would love to get another color . It’s one swipe full coverage, and dries down quickly
Areli C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Areli C.
Review for: Ryan - Metallic Rose Gold
I found this randomly at Marshall’s and omg so glad I grabbed it! The packaging is solid comes in a pretty black box. I used it as just a topper on the lips in the center and it came out beautiful
Mariela O.
1,027 reviews
Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Mariela O.
Review for: Ryan
beautiful lipstick the tone is beautiful and finished in matte does not dry out the lips and this tone can be used in any season of the year. Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick
Alyssa F.
San Diego, CA
Review for: George, Cameron, Brad, Leo
These liquid lipsticks are ultra hydrating with a long lasting matte finish. I have always had flaky dry lips, no matter what balm or treatment I used, so matte lipsticks that actually wore for extended periods were impossible to find.... Until Lawless. These soft matte liquid lipsticks last all night and have a visibly matte finish, while feeling completely natural and simultaneously moisturizing your lips. I genuinely forget I’m wearing lipstick with these! - Swatched left to right: ⋆ Cameron Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick ⋆ Leo Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick ⋆ George Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick ⋆ Brad Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick ⋆ Manuka Lip Shine Lip Gloss - Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick [product:lawless-lip-shine-lip-gloss-manuka-018-oz/-54ml]
Perla M.
San Elizario, TX
Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Perla M.
Review for: Jake
I received this yesterday in my birchbox and i loved the consistency!! Its super creamy and smells good! It has really good coverage
Gia S.
philadelphia
Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Gia S.
Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Gia S.
Review for: Leo
This lipstick is actually quite nice. I didn’t like the color at first but once it set in it looked pretty. It’s not drying which is awesome because most matte lipsticks dry out my lips so bad. Also its cruelty free :)
Alexandra H.
Franklin, TN
Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Alexandra H.
Review for: George
This is so good for a muted nude that lasts for hours! It dries down and stays on the lips. Liquid to matte. The color George is a your lips but better for fair to medium skin! Top favorite liquid lip color.
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
Review for: Alex
I like it, I won’t be wearing it all the time I don’t I like the hole color selection I feel like I already have all these colors but whatever I do like the formula it’s not cracky nor drying which I like a lot!!
Diana B.
Irving, TX
Review for: Ryan
I love how this colors look on me. I love the Matte look the texture of the product feel great not greasy or sticky .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bri B.