LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder

by Lawless Beauty

A talc-free, lightweight, soft-focus translucent setting powder with three universal shades that imparts a flawless, airbrushed finish. Seal the Deal locks in your makeup while absorbing oil and shine throughout the day. This ultrafine, universal, translucent powder perfects every skin tone, imparting a flawless, airbrushed, and pore-less finish without any harmful ingredients. It is perfect for baking or simply dusting all over the face to lightly set your base. Annie wanted to create a completely talc-free translucent setting powder that uses the absence of talc to its advantage. Talc's density can make it heavy and drying, which is one of the biggest reasons powders can tend to accentuate fine lines and cling to texture on the skin. Instead of talc, LAWLESS uses mica as the base of Seal the Deal Loose Translucent Setting Powders. Mica has a very lightweight, translucent finish that sets makeup all day without adding any weight or cakiness, or disturbing the finish of your base. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder - how do you like this product? Do you find that since it has no talc in it that your face feels lest dry?
Is this really hydrating? Does it crease under the eyes? Help!
Has anyone tries this, I have relatively oily skin but I don’t like that super dry look but also don’t want to be greasy. Does this do a good job in keeping grease at bay but not making you dry?
Start your review of LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder!
Bronx, NY
I always liked the Laura mercier translucent powder but some how I wanted to try out something new something on the natural side. I gave this a try and I gotta say this powder is amazing. Its light and does not feel thick on my face. I used Laura for so long and I can tell the big difference. This one is just right. Its my first organic face powder and I really enjoy how long lasting it is. I like to use it all over my face especially on the summer because my makeup melts of with the oily texture of my skin. I love how this just stay in place and not heavy. I highly recommend this to anyone how is on the natural side or who are know to this.
This is a nice setting powder for the face. It's nice for those people trying to avoid talc. I'm not really sure what the dangers of using that are. Unfortunately, I bought this on the recommendation of the Youtuber "Risa does Makeup", for setting my undereye concealer. For that purpose I thought it was too drying. And I don't like using it to set my foundation because it doesn't help to keep my oils at bay. So, it sits...
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite setting powder. It doesn’t dry you out and make makes you look like you’re glowing. A little bit goes a long way and really makes your makeup last all day! I love using it to set my under eye. That fact that this is clean is a double bonus and makes me want to keep using it. LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder
Oak Harbor, WA
LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Sarah AndJeremy S.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best under eye setting powders out there! Does not settle in my fine lines. Does not dry out my eyes. Very long lasting. Just brightens and smooths everything out! You can also use this all over your face. Just love this powder!
Leduc
Amazing!! Adds a bit of lightener since the foundation can sometimes give off a yellowy tinge. (I read it’s oxidation on the face?). It’s perfect, lasts all day, blends everything nicely. Would totally buy it again. I got the travel size and haven’t even come close to running out.
New Jersey
This powder makes your skin look absolutely gorgeous! This makes the skin look so smooth! I love how it has clean ingredients as well! My makeup stays in place all day without moving. The packaging is also super nice with the matte cap. I will definitely be buying this again.
San Antonio, TX
Excellent setting powder. I have super sensitive skin and this does not irritate it. Use it to bake my under eyes as well. Does not flash back and actually trusted this product enough to use on my wedding day. Works over my various foundations
This is my favorite high end setting powder. It has a nice blurring effect. It sets my makeup in place nicely and I feel like it decreases creasing it also helps my makeup stay on place all day! It's finely milled so it feels really soft.
Henderson, NV
For reference I have combination acne skin and a little bit of this in the right areas go a really long way. I'm so glad I got this from my Sephora favorites box. Recommend. I prefer this over the super hyped up Laura Mercier.
I received the mini size in a clean beauty kit from Sephora. So happy that is is clean AF but wish there was a deeper shade. I have to use a setting spray with this to help the powder melt into the rest of my makeup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chicago