BeautyFaceFace MakeupLawless Beauty
LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder

LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder

by Lawless Beauty

A talc-free, lightweight, soft-focus translucent setting powder with three universal shades that imparts a flawless, airbrushed finish. Seal the Deal locks in your makeup while absorbing oil and shine throughout the day. This ultrafine, universal, translucent powder perfects every skin tone, imparting a flawless, airbrushed, and pore-less finish without any harmful ingredients. It is perfect for baking or simply dusting all over the face to lightly set your base. Annie wanted to create a completely talc-free translucent setting powder that uses the absence of talc to its advantage. Talc's density can make it heavy and drying, which is one of the biggest reasons powders can tend to accentuate fine lines and cling to texture on the skin. Instead of talc, LAWLESS uses mica as the base of Seal the Deal Loose Translucent Setting Powders. Mica has a very lightweight, translucent finish that sets makeup all day without adding any weight or cakiness, or disturbing the finish of your base. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Does this product give flashback in pictures ?
favorite setting powder? i usually use setting mist but want to switch it up. i was looking at lawless, hourglass, and laura mercier but open to any others also! LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder [product:hourglass-veil-translucent-setting-powder] [product:laura-mercier-translucent-loose-setting-powder-glow]
How does this setting powder perform?
Start your review of LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder!
Natasha P.
Brooklyn, NY
LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Natasha P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is just terrible. I was looking for “clean” makeup and decided to give this one a try. The powder looked so cakey and chalky. It left lines under my eyes and was very drying. I had to return it the very next day. Probably one of the worst setting powders.
Tatiana I.
Edwardsville, IL
LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Tatiana I.
LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Tatiana I.
Loving this new setting powder. I got the golden color for my summer tan and it blends perfectly into my skin. I love that it’s talc free so it doesn’t dry out my skin and bonus that it’s a clean brand ;) free of all bad stuff! I have combination skin, but it gets super oily during the summer so the promise of absorbing oil and keeping me shine free is what sold me on this and it’s delivered in all aspects! I was super impressed with the packaging! Looks so classy, almost like a watch box!
Angela P.
Las Vegas, NV
LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Angela P.
LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Angela P.
This is a great cruelty free clean translucent powder. It can be used on all skin types. If you have dry skin, double up on moisturizer & primer to get a smooth application. For the attached photo, I used 9 layers of powder to achieve my look. Cheers 😉🌷
1604 blooming rose st L.
Las Vegas, NV
LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder uploaded by 1604 blooming rose st L.
Perfect for photos!!! You’ll get that smooth baby akin look from applying and buffing this onto spots that typically crease of have texture. Irl it’s kind of drying to and separates a little after hours of use, but definitely recommend this one! Works better than my Becca powder! The photo I shared is unedited look at that smoothness!
Syeda  .
LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Syeda  .
I love this loose powder after makeup it finishes the makeup and set all it has smooth texture and light weight soo love it ...
Melissa B.
Oviedo, FL
LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Melissa B.
I really love this setting powder! Clean beauty is my go to, so when I saw this at Sephora in a kit I had to try it. The size I have is the mini, but a little goes a long way and it sets foundation soooo good! Make sure the foundation dries before applying to avoid getting super cakey
Dominika W.
After battling with cystic acne I decided to ditch the talc in my makeup products and go for things that would be healthier overall for my skin. This powder sets my makeup nicely. It doesn’t fill and smooth and blur as much because it lacks silicone in it. For what it is supposed to do it definitely does. Make sure to use a light hand and set with a brush!
Grace M.
LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Grace M.
I really love this setting powder. It is the best. It lasts all day and I love that it’s talc free. It performs jsut as well as others with talc and blocks the shine and sets my face. Mixes greet with the Milk Makeup hydro setting most
Joanna V.
Orange Park, FL
As setting powders go, this is very unremarkable. For the price point, I expected more. It’s not awful but it’s not as finely milled as Laura Mercier, Kat Von D, or even NYX. It adequately sets makeup but i feel it looks chalky if not dusted off well. Aside from less than-stellar performance for a “prestige brand,” I will not be repurchasing due to racially-condescending comments made by their founder toward Asian Americans and Asian ethnic food.
Julia C.
West Hills, CA
I’ve struggled with under eye circles for a long time and don’t like any product too heavy which is why I tried Lawless brightening powder. It is so light weight and great for that final under eye step. It makes a huge difference and totally brightens my under eye area without making it look too pale. Plus I love knowing it’s a clean formula!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole C.
Jupiter, FL
il y a 2 ans
LAWLESS Seal The Deal Loose Setting Powder - how do you like this product? Do you find that since it has no talc in it that your face feels lest dry?
Melissa F. il y a un an
This is MY FAVORITE setting powder! It’s better than the other 2 name brand powders bloggers always talk about. It gives a subtle blurring effect too which is nice. I don’t find my face being more or less dry, I will say I don’t get shiny when I use this powder.