MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersLawless Beauty
LAWLESS Morning After Whipped Mousse Concealer Brunch 034 oz/ 98 mL

LAWLESS Morning After Whipped Mousse Concealer Brunch 0.34 oz/ 9.8 mL

by Lawless Beauty

A noncomedogenic, silicone-free, whipped-mousse concealer that provides full coverage, and a demi-matte finish that can be used to conceal, highlight, and contour. Coverage: Full Finish: Matte Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Highlighted Ingredients: - Shea Butter: Provides soothing benefits, supports skin strength and softness, supports natural collagen, and contains linoleic, oleic, and stearic acids to reduce dryness- Sunflower Seed Oil: High in vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and helpful for skin issues like blemishes and redness- Rice Bran Extract: Contains high levels of vitamin E and essential fatty acids to thoroughly hydrate and protect the skin. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This concealer provides weightless, buildable-to-full coverage with a silicone-free, whipped formula that never looks cakey. Its hydrating, creamy formula has skin-nurturing ingredients and high-pigment payoff to help you look fresh, awake, and effortlessly-flawless. Avoid over-applying to the under-eye area so as not to accentuate fine lines. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LAWLESS Morning After Whipped Mousse Concealer Brunch 0.34 oz/ 9.8 mL!
Huda K.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not sure if this was just a bad batch or a mistake from production, but this concealer was SUCH a huge disappointment. I loved the color match and the coverage but the formula was TERRIBLE. When I tried it on in store it seemed fine but when I tried it on again after buying it, the applicator itself was hard to take out and the product was pretty much dried up. It barely had any product inside the bottle itself (probably because of it being dry) and I couldn’t blend it in with my beauty blender. So sad about this. I hope they reformulate and come out with a better version of this.

Looking for your answer?