Lawless Beauty
LAWLESS Make Me Blush Talc-Free Velvet Blush Indian Summer 018 oz/ 55 g

LAWLESS Make Me Blush Talc-Free Velvet Blush Indian Summer 0.18 oz/ 5.5 g

by Lawless Beauty

A silky, soft pressed powder formula that seamlessly blends into the skin, imparting a healthy, natural flush. Finish: Natural Formulation: Pressed Powder Highlighted Ingredients: - Shea Butter: A skin "superfood" full of fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals that make it an ideal moisturizer for healthy-looking skin- Squalane: Mimics your skin's natural oils, making it an excellent emollient, preventing loss of essential hydration. - Sweet Almond Oil: Rich in vitamin D, vitamin E, and minerals that help soothe irritation, protect from UV damage, and support the skin's moisture barrier.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LAWLESS Make Me Blush Talc-Free Velvet Blush Indian Summer 0.18 oz/ 5.5 g!
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
LAWLESS Make Me Blush Talc-Free Velvet Blush Indian Summer 0.18 oz/ 5.5 g uploaded by Hannah M.
• very pigmented • applied with a fluffy angled brush, go in with a light hand • matte finish • long lasting
Tami E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Goes on very smoothly and has great staying power. I thought I’d may be too dark for my skin but it wasn’t, it was a perfect medium rose color. It is very pigmented and also love that it clean!
Caitlin V.
LAWLESS Make Me Blush Talc-Free Velvet Blush Indian Summer 0.18 oz/ 5.5 g uploaded by Caitlin V.
I love this #blush - Indian Summer is a pretty color and while Org*sm X by NARS is my favorite, this might well come in second right now. Also, it contains shea butter, almond oil, and #squalene, is a #clean beauty product, and is well pigmented. #cleanbeauty #makeup
Melissa V.
The color looks less pink in person and more a red tone. This color looks like it would be universally flattering on all skin tones. I’m light medium skin toned but usually get a deep tan in the summer months. I wanted a blush that would be free of bad ingredients and be useful all year round. This hits all my needs! It’s pigmented and silky! I recommend using soft strokes when getting product on the brush and build it up on the cheek. Not because it doesn’t have pigment but because it’s extremely pigmented unlike traditional blushes. Go lightly until you grow accustomed to the product!
Tarana A.
Brooklyn, NY
LAWLESS Make Me Blush Talc-Free Velvet Blush Indian Summer 0.18 oz/ 5.5 g uploaded by Tarana A.
This color is too perfect! It’s a dark mauve that just blends so perfectly with my skin color. It’s buildable so you never have too much product nor too less. It enhances my cheeks and just gives it such a roasey look. I highly recommend this to any and everyone.
Quinncy G.
San Ramon, CA
Recently I’ve been obsessed with blushes, and this is a great clean option. 4 stars for being clean and extremely pigmented. A little goes a very long way but the color is absolutely beautiful. I have a olive light medium complexion and this color makes my cheekbones POP!
Melanie M.
Rocky view County, AB
Love this blush. Appreciate that it's clean and talc free. A little goes a long way as well. I feel it is reasonably priced for the amount of product you get.

Looking for your answer?