Lawless Beauty The One Eyeshadow Palette

by Lawless Beauty

My idea for this palette was simple—I wanted to create the perfect palette, the ONE palette that has everything you need in one place. A palette that can create all of my favorite, essential eye looks, with nothing extra or lacking.

This palette includes certain shades that are non-negotiable for me, including a buttery matte cream, a rich warm-toned brown, a peachy transition, champagne, gold, and bronze metallics, an extreme matte black, a subtle satin brow bone highlight, a rich plummy burgundy, brightening warm yellows and oranges, a sculpting deep cool brown, and wearable jewel toned mauves and magentas.

Tips For Use:

There are no rules with this palette—these shadows are meant to be applied, mixed, and layered in a multitude of ways for a multitude of occasions.

FIRST BASE, STEADY INGREDIENTS: Mica, Polypropylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Attalea Speciosa Mesocarp Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (Organic), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Lauryl Laurate, Magnesium Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, p-Anisic Acid, Passiflora Edulis, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Calendula Officinalis Flower, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). CASUAL INGREDIENTS: Mica, Polypropylene, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Lauryl Laurate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (Organic), Bronze Powder, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, p-Anisic Acid, Passiflora Edulis, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Glyceryl Caprylate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Carmine. FLING, CRUSHING INGREDIENTS: Mica, Lauryl Laurate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (Organic), Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Lauroyl Lysine, Synthetic Fluorphogopite, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Silica, p-Anisic Acid, Passiflora Edulis, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Tocopherol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Carmine (CI 75470), Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). BUTTERFLIES, EVERYTHING, INFATUATION INGREDIENTS: Mica, Polypropylene, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Lauroyl Lysine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (Organic), Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Attalea Speciosa Mesocarp Extract, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Silica, p-Anisic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Passiflora Edulis, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid. May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Carmine, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). COMPLICATED INGREDIENTS: Mica, Polypropylene, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, p-Anisic Acid, Passiflora Edulis, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (Organic), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate. PLAY COOL INGREDIENTS: Mica, Polypropylene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Organic), Stearoyl Glutamic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, p-Anisic Acid, Passiflora Edulis, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide. NEXT LEVEL, SHADY, DTR INGREDIENTS: Mica, Polypropylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Attalea Speciosa Mesocarp Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (Organic), Coco - Caprylate /Caprate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Lauryl Laurate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Silica, p-Anisic Acid, Passiflora Edulis, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Tocopherol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). FEELS INGREDIENTS: Mica, Polypropylene, Lauryl Laurate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (Organic), Attalea Speciosa Mesocarp Extract, Magnesium Stearate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Silica, p-Anisic Acid, Passiflora Edulis, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Glyceryl Caprylate, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). OBSESSED INGREDIENTS: Mica, Lauryl Laurate, Copper Powder (CI 77400), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (Organic), Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Lauroyl Lysine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Magnesium Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, p-Anisic Acid, Silica, Passiflora Edulis, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Tocopherol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491). CUTIE INGREDIENTS: Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Lauryl Laurate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (Organic), Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Magnesium Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, p-Anisic Acid, Passiflora Edulis, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Tocopherol, Silica, Copper Powder (CI 77400). May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). BABY INGREDIENTS: Mica, Polypropylene, Lauryl Laurate, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Attalea Speciosa Mesocarp Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil (Organic), Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Silica, p-Anisic Acid, Passiflora Edulis, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). PLUNGE INGREDIENTS: Stearoyl Glutamic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, p-Anisic Acid, Passiflora Edulis, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauryl Laurate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

How does this compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette?
Does this eyeshadow last? Does it have a good color payoff?
Lawless Beauty The One Eyeshadow Palette Is it worth it? Is the pigmentation good? I really love the colours so I’m hoping it meets my expectations 🤞🏻
Start your review of Lawless Beauty The One Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Dani F.
NYC
Lawless Beauty The One Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Dani F.
I’ve been a professional makeup artist for over 15 years and have used more brands than I can count. But personally the past few years I’ve been delving into natural makeup brands. I love that this is vegan and cruelty free. This IS the only “one” palette you need for every day use. I literally use it every morning including to use the shade “steady” as my brow shade. Any red head will tell you that it’s insanely hard to find the right shade to match your hair that isn’t too brown or too red. Also some times the natural brands shadows are too sheer to the point you have to work at getting the color. Not this palette. Every one of these shades are vibrant and long lasting. Pretty much if you see ANY of my photos on here or my Instagram 10/10 times this palette is featured. I can’t get enough of it!
Amanda A.
Hawthorne, CA
Lawless Beauty The One Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amanda A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this palette to see what the difference, if any, there was in clean beauty and what I already have. It was very anticlimactic for me, the colors are fine, a bit dry feeling and it's definitely not the only palette I'll ever need. The mattes blended nicely enough but I felt like I really had to build up the pigment. If you're really into clean beauty products and you're starting off with makeup this would be a worthwhile purchase.
Katie W.
Phoenix, AZ
Lawless Beauty The One Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Katie W.
Love these colors so much! They’re easy to blend and all work great together in a variety of combinations. Plus, Lawless is all about that natural beauty so they’re good for you too. Only problem I had was that some of the lighter shades really require build-up to get pigmentation.
Melissa B.
Oviedo, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a gorgeous palette with a range of neutrals and pops of color that are all wearable. This is a clean beauty formulation so they aren’t crazy pigmented like conventional beauty, but this is a game changer for the clean beauty world. Talk and paraben free and doesn’t irritate sensitive eyes.
Amy L.
Carson City, NV
Lawless Beauty The One Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amy L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I picked this up from Sephora on sale and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. The colors are easy to apply as they go on lightly. It’s a build able eyeshadow and would be difficult to over apply. The shadow doesn’t have fallout and blends with little effort. Although I have shadows in the same colors, I think I’ll reach for this one over others.
Nadia M.
Bay Point, CA
Lawless Beauty The One Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Nadia M.
The price is great! The pigment does the job but I don’t love it as much as my other pallets but the colors are amazing and for that I carry it around for trips as well.
FAITH D.
astoria, ny
I’m not a big eyeshadow gal but this palette is pretty easy to use, I love traveling with this palette because it has basic matte colors that are brown skin friendly
Bethany G.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette is great if you want clean beauty. Some days I have eyeshadow sensitivity and this is what I wear instead of other palettes. It’s a sophisticated clean palette. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to try clean or cleaner makeup products.
Laura G.
San Francisco
This is my go to palette at the moment, I am so thankful for this creator making a luxe clean palette. I am transitioning into all clean products and right now this is a win for me. The colors are pretty. I do wish the consistency to be more creamy with more staying power to be the ultimate, but hopefully this brand will continue to up-level.
Jackson Y.
Santa Rosa, CA
Lawless Beauty The One Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jackson Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I honestly got this palette because of the warm colorful matte shades. I really like the orange, peachy, and yellow matte, but the shadows didn’t perform as well as I had hoped. The yellow is really pale and not that pigmented. The other mattes work well but need time to blend out. I suggest powdering your base to help blend more easily. The metallic shadows are ok but I prefer my Aether Beauty ones over these. I packed on the yellow shade in my picture multiple times and spent a while blending it as well. Just wish it was more pigmented and a bit more vibrant.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan W.
Airdrie , AB
il y a un an
Grace M. il y a un an
The colors are definitely more soft. Don't expect the same vibrancy in the pan. Annie Lawless, the creator, wanted a softer wash of color than a bright, neon color, so when you see the yellow, it's not a Kylie Jenner inner corner neon yellow. Its actually really soft and a good transition shade. If you want the high pigment like ABH Norvina or Jeffree Star, this is not it. It's really high quality, though.
Xiyan W.
San Francisco, CA
il y a un an
I just got the Lawless Beauty The One Eyeshadow Palette, the color is okay, but the shadows don’t stay on half a day even though I use eyeshadow primers.... I have been on the clean beauty trend and none of the other shadows fades so quickly. And when I work my brush in the shadow, the pan moves....Does that happen to anyone?? Not sure if I should keep it.... what’s your thoughts?
CJ B.
New Jersey
il y a 2 ans
Looking for a great clean eyeshadow palette. So far I have found Lawless Beauty The One Eyeshadow Palette and Aether Beauty Rose Quartz Crystal Gemstone Eyeshadow Palette Which I really love. I’m always searching for other great clean palettes and I love the idea that they are clean and therefore great for everyday use.
Chantilly M. il y a 2 ans
My favorite go to palette for everyday looks is the Beauty Creations Seduce Me Palette!