Lawless Beauty Flawless Finish Foundation

by Lawless Beauty

This SPF-free, non-comedogenic, skin-nourishing formula won’t clog pores, and wears comfortably throughout the day with a weightless feel that won’t fade or disappear. Lightweight, antioxidant-rich, skin-balancing oils, including abyssinica, camellia, kukui, grape seed, and jojoba oils, help plump and replenish the skin’s moisture barrier for a supple, youthful appearance. Soothing, anti-inflammatory shea butter helps soften and repair skin, while promoting collagen production and protecting against free radicals. With this formula, you can achieve medium to full coverage with a natural, skin-like finish that never looks cakey or dry on the skin.

Tips For Use:

For a high medium coverage, use 1-3 pumps and apply to the skin using your favorite method – your fingers, a brush, or a damp beauty sponge. For full coverage, wait 30-40 seconds after the first application, and build up coverage where more is desired. Due to the clean, non-toxic nature of the ingredients in this product, the dry down time may be a bit longer compared to some foundations.

Water, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Undecane, Tridecane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Beeswax (Organic), Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Propanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Organic), Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil (Organic), C13-15 Alkane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Organic), Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil (Organic), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Juniperus virginiana Oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, * Benzyl Salicylate, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Farnesol, *Linalool, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, *Limonene, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Flavor. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide (CI77492).

Allergens *

Does the foundation last all day?
How is this foundation for combination/ more oily skin ?
Been wanting to try the Lawless foundation is it good ? Lawless Beauty Flawless Finish Foundation
Start your review of Lawless Beauty Flawless Finish Foundation!
Bronx, NY
Lawless Beauty Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Rebecca R.
Lawless Beauty Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Rebecca R.
Review for: Kalahari
This foundation is full coverage but not cakey. It has a natural finish and for a clean foundation the coverage & lasting power was shocking. It didn’t feel heavy and I will definitely buy again.
Castle Rock, CO
Lawless Beauty Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Rachael G.
Lawless Beauty Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Rachael G.
Review for: Nomad
I first got this foundation as a sample and immediately fell in love. I just ordered and received the full sized and I’ve never been more excited about a foundation. It has such a smooth finish and doesn’t look cakey on me at all. I apply with a sponge so it’s pretty medium coverage but could be built up to full. Long lasting and I haven’t had any issue with it transferring. I don’t love the smell but it’s light and dissipates quickly. I love this stuff for its quality and ingredients
Bayonne, NJ
Lawless Beauty Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by John Bryce P.
Lawless Beauty Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by John Bryce P.
Review for: Bronze
This is such a great foundation. It’s a natural matte finish wears long and feels good on the skin. The only thing that makes me give this a 3 star would be the scent. Anything that has even the slight fragrance in it I don’t want it on my face since a break out easily. Though this foundation supposed to be a clean brand foundation and a clean brand I still don’t think fragrance isn’t necessary on any makeup. Imma put my picture when I whore this gorgeous foundation. This could be for you if you work long hours and has combination skin. If you are too oily I might don’t Like it since it’s not overtly matte.
PORTER RANCH, CA
Review for: Golden
I ordered this online and was really not sure which shade to get. I ended up ordering the shade "golden" and it matched me perfectly. I'm so excited about that. The foundation has a slight perfumey scent to it that was floral and citrus. I don't mind it because it fades quickly but if you're very sensitive to smell, I'd recommend you check it out before buying it. The foundation comes in a really nice, square frosted glass bottle with a black cap and pump. I really love when foundations come in glass bottles. It makes it feel so much nicer and I don't feel so bad for spending so much on it. The foundation applied very smoothly and blended really nicely with my IT Cosmetics foundation brush. I also went over it with a beauty blender in some spots and to smooth it out even more. It is a full coverage foundation, I was able to cover any discoloration and acne scars that I had with two pumps. It has a nice kind of radiant finish which I really like. (The Sephora website lists it as a natural finish). I think this is best suitable for people with normal, combination or dry skin. (the Sephora website claims this is best suitable for oily, combination or normal skin). Although this foundation at hiding texture on my skin, it really dramatically make my pores look enlarged. Even from about 2 feet away, my pores look a lot bigger than it actually is. It does feel a little bit sticky so you probably have to set it with a powder before applying other products. I have to say it does look BETTER throughout the day. i like the radiant natural finish, I love that the shade matches me so well and I like that it is really full coverage. But I really hate the way my pores look. I'll keep it and use it but I won't be buying it again. If you have tiny pores, it's a really good foundation and I think you'll love it. If you already have enlarged pores or oily skin, try a sample first if you can. Lawless Beauty Flawless Finish Foundation Lawless Beauty
Saint Marys, GA
Lawless Beauty Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Katarina F.
Review for: Pristine, Oasis
This is my all time favorite foundation! I have it in two shades! (The lightest ones) I am in love with it. It's dewy, full COVERAGE and skin like. Super buildable coverage! Best for normal to dry skin! It gives you a GLOW. Clean ingredients! I highly recommend
West Hills, CA
Review for: Sahara
I love the formula of Lawless Flawless Finish Foundation it looks very dewy and fresh on. The only issue I do have is sometimes the product comes out really dark even when it’s been well shaken and the other times it matches my skin tone. I would buy a shade lighter just to be safe.
Love this all natural & nontoxic foundation! Its is a great dewy finish and has great coverage, I’m obsessed. It’s now replaced my GA-Luminous Silk
Riverside, CA
Review for: Mojave
Awful foundation. Sticky and heavy that oxidizes horribly! My skin is already oily, but this made me look greasy. This definitely needs to be reformulated. Really wish this worked because I am looking for a full coverage clean foundation as most brands with clean ingredients focus on light to medium coverage. Obviously will not repurchase.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Nomad
I love this all natural foundation. It goes on so nicely and really last all day - for me. I live in a hot and humid state and I still love how this stays all day even when I sweat. I am so happy to have found this foundation!
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sonoran
Love the direction and intentions of this brand but unfortunately this just did not work out for me. I really wanted to love it and did not return it because I was so determined to try to make it work. I have combination skin. I tried multiple primers, application methods and I’ve exhausted my efforts. For me it cracked, flakey and cakey I can’t recommend this but I’ve seen it work out for others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cape May , NJ
il y a 2 ans
Natalie S. il y a 2 ans
I have it and its really nice but a little goes a LONG way. you don't need a lot at all to get full coverage and it leaves a really nice dewy finish. I'm usually light-neutral and Kalahari worked really great for my skin tone :)