BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sandra M.
Inglewood, CA
After watching the first episode I was hooked on this show. I binge watch 10 season on Netflix. I still love the show but I miss detective Stabler. I hope they bring him back for a special episode.
kristy l.
Pigeon Forge, TN
This is by far the best show on TV... Always good... Watch every chance I get. Wednesday at ten I'm watching
Nancy M.
Nicholasville, KY
I have watched Law & Order: SVU since it started. I love that they incorporate current events into the story lines. I have other shows like Blue Blood and others that I have found them to be less appealing than Law & Order SVU. The characters are more believable than the others. Hands down Law & Order SVU is a winner in my book.
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS
I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
Kensderline J.
I am hooked on this show. It's one my favorite out there. The whole cast is great. Benson is one of the strongest I know despite many dangerous situation.. the stories depicted are very realistic and heartfelt. Each of these detectives take the cases seriously and the storyline are groundbreaking. I highly recommend it.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
If you've ever wanted to be a lawyer or a detective, then
Law and Order is the show for you. There's a villain, a
detective, and a lawyer/the courts. And as in every one hour
show like this, yes, they always catch the bad guy. But this
show's episode's are different. They are more realistic and
always hold your interest. Try watching it some night.
CONSTANCE C.
Savannah, GA
oh my god i love that show Olivia Benson is a great gal... And Ice-T...very great actors..yes they all are..wow hard to choose all are my favorite scenes..i love all of law and orders..no other show..in the mornings..get a cup of hot tea and watch
Ny B.
As a long-running network television drama series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit has consistently delivered riveting plot themes, compelling story lines, and characters that always manage to draw me in.

Now on Season 18, I would tell anyone, "It's not too late to start watching!" L&O: SVU's iconic style of "snatched-from-the-headlines" screenwriting gives the show an on-going freshness, edge, and relevance.

I can't wait to see what they deliver this season!

~nynynef
photo cred: eonline.com
Amethyst M.
Linden, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This series in the Law & Order family is one of the most enthralling. With corny one liners and spot on technical advisors this series has had the staying power to pull in 18 Seasons. I have seen and record every episode of this series. It is entertaining as well as educational. With a star studded cast including Mariska Hargitay as Det. Olivia Benson, Ice T as Det. Odafin "Fin" Tutuola, and having guest appearances by nearly every single person in Hollywood, you will remain entertained and wanting more. Definitely a binge worthy series. We see no signs of them slowing down.
Juliana S.
Saturday's I spend my day binge watching from 9am until the last episode on 12am. That's how I relax on my day off. Lol ūüėĆ and I snapped that pic right now... I'm currently watching. ...
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?