Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show so much. I watched all 400 episodes of Law and Order and I know the entire introduction. I think the show might not last too long. I feel like the episodes lately have not been as creative or fluid like they used to. I think they need to reach out to viewers for ideas for the story line
Best show out there!! Such a classic! I can’t recall one episode that was at all boring! Such a powerful show with a strong message for everyone. It’s like they pick the actors based on serious training. Every actor is a powerhouse and delivers such a great show each episode!
Amazing show and I hope it never ends!!! Every episode is different and you never know what’s going to happen!! The show likes to make episodes about stuff going on in the real world and every episode you’ll be so caught up in it and trying to figure out who’s the bad guy
Def. one of my favorite show on tv, its very entertaining, lots of suspense, real life thing that happened in real life. Its great, I have watched all seasons
Law & Order SVU has been one of my favorite shows for a long time now. I started watching it around 2003 or 04, the actors are incredible and the stories are hyper realistic. For some crime TV series, it's lacking that realness SVU has. It's most definitely a 'Must Watch', but maybe not so much for the faint of heart or anyone that would be easily trigged by these topics, which is understandable.
There's a reason this show has been on the air for so many years. The drama is captivating and laws they talk about are real and you can learn something new every time you watch. Of all the Law and Order series, this one has had the best cast through the years as well.
in love with this law and order! it has all the perfect actors/actress in it! they always pick good story plots, and stick to the story. i love the way the add their own little twist into each show. i also like they try to have fun in it and its funny! perfect bin watching show
I'm so addicted to this show. So wish stabler wasn't taken off the show. I want reruns all the time and watch on Wednesday when it on.
[product:law-&-order:-svu-] is one of my favorite shows to watch over and over again. Every episode keeps me on the edge of my seat.
This show is 10 out of 10. The actors and actresses are phenomenal and portray their characters very well. The plot of every episode is interesting and always keeps you on your toes, and it’s loosely (very loosely) based on situations that happen in real life and that should be a real eye opener. I have watched every season of this show at least 4 times and I will continue to watch it even when they stop making episodes. I would absolutely recommend this to my friends, and I would gladly watch it with them!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos