BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #2 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favourite shows right now. They cover thins that could really happen and the cast is absolutely wonderful.

*Barba deserved better.
Jessica S.
London, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show.. every episode is interesting and makes you get right into the show like your there.. ive seen almost every single season.. i have always loved shows like this.. same with NCIS. Criminial Minds, CSI all those shows always get my heart pumping, makes me cry :( but those shows are amazing and i would recommend everyone watch them!
Leia C.
Streamwood
Love this show since the beginning!. Didn't know though if I like when stabler left, but I love the show more now that he's gone.
Kristina K.
I'm addicted to this show. I love how they tackle issues that happen both in the past and in current years! The acting is great and I love the actors themselves. I would say this is a one-of-a-kind series, as I enjoy this show more than other crime shows. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Teresa N.
I've always been a fan of crime tv shows and Law & Order SVU is one of my favorites. I've watched from season one and haven't missed an episode since! Mariska Hargity, Ice T, Christopher Meloni, and the rest of the cast delivers on every episode randing from raging anger to heart wrenching. I feel as though I'm invested in their work lives and personal lives.

Law & Order SVU empowers women to believe in themselves and uplift each other. I love that Detective Olivia Benson is the Lieutenant in a place where it's obvious the boys club run things. She inspires women to be strong and independent with a career as well as a personal life.

The hour long episodes captivate your attention right off the bat and keeps you on your toes. It really depicts what victims go through and I have a full appreciation for it.

10/10 I would recommend.
Hannah W.
My current favorite TV show. I've probably watched ever episode more than three times. I know the monologue by heart. The acting is really authentic something most shows don't have. Mariska Hargitay (Olivia Benson) is the heart of the show. Wonderful show and definitely recommend.
Eulrey H.
LANDOVER, MD
I use to Love all the LAO (Law and Order ) franchise.  LAO vanilla , LAO criminal intent but LAO SVU was by far my favorite ! The cast  (Ice T) the story lines , the edge that each story had. It really can't be beat... BUT when the cast began to change the stories began to slip and not it's just not the same.
Elizabeth H.
Van Nuys
If I miss an episode I’m sad. I will watch this for another 20 years. Although the crimes are dark and sad, the cast does a great job at showing compassion and passion at helping people. It’s a bit inspiring. Also the strong female characters throughout the years and early on have a big impact on my watching. Can’t forget Ice T. I like they are putting him as host on another real crime show . Finn is the detective you want on your case
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One all time favorite tv shows I love the characters I was kinda upset because they took Eliot off the show I never knew why they did he was amazing. However I love Ice T also known as detective Tutola is my other favorite. I have saw all the episodes on Netflix and hulu.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is a huge trigger warning at times. However it paints a real photo of how sex crimes happen in America and other countries. Victim blaming, shaming, the result of it having happened. It should be a considered a real eye opener. and the guy who always does the crime never has a mustache lol.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?