BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
[product:law-&-order:-svu-] is one of my favorite shows to watch over and over again. Every episode keeps me on the edge of my seat.
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
This show is 10 out of 10. The actors and actresses are phenomenal and portray their characters very well. The plot of every episode is interesting and always keeps you on your toes, and it’s loosely (very loosely) based on situations that happen in real life and that should be a real eye opener. I have watched every season of this show at least 4 times and I will continue to watch it even when they stop making episodes. I would absolutely recommend this to my friends, and I would gladly watch it with them!
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
[product:law-&-order:-svu-] if u like crime shows this is the one to watch. I've been watching this since day one. And the fact that the main stat Benson truly fights for victims rights and has a foundation makes me.even happier to watch this show. Each episode is captivating and even yanks at the heat strings.
Becca D.
Santee, CA
By far one of my favorite crime shows I have been watching since day. Always keeps us on our toes
Tabitha M.
Texas
I used to absolutely LOVE this show. I’d watch it all the time. These kind of tv shows are my cup of tea. Anything that has to do with suspense and law.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I am addicted to Law & Order SVU! The stories are so intriguing. The acting is so good, they really get you focus on the story, like you were working right beside them. I watch repeats all the time. It’s a must watch show.
Tia H.
Fort wayne
I started watching Law and Order SVU as a young teen probably younger. I used to watch it with my dad. I loved it and still to this day I love it.  I remember my dad yelling for me EVRRYNIGHT it came on.  I absolutely loved Stabler and sad he had to go.  However Benson is so savage and I tell you that is a woman right there.  It hits on so many things people keep hidden and I love how it try to reach out to real Victims  and have them get justice.  It doesn't always end with the good guys winning but that's real life.  Not fantasy.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Love love love this show. I have watched this show for years with multiple marathons. I never get sick of it. I do miss Christopher Meloni on the show but the show is still strong with or without him. All the episodes are pretty different for the most part. It’s a great show to binge.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! I used to watch it all the time and I would continue watching it now, if I had the time. I love any detective show. It has very good actors with good storylines. I really suggest watching this show.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
I've watched and rewatched every season of SVU. This is one of my favorite shows of all time. I love how real it is and the things that happen in the show are things that really happen in real life.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?