BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Shania G.
Shania G.
I absolutely love this show. I have watch a good amount of them. I can sit and watch hours worth of SVU in one sitting, even if i've already seen it. It's definitely worth the watch. You never know what you might learn or find a sudden interest in. SVU is the only Law and Order television series I will watch.
marie m.
marie m.
london
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Maria V.
Maria V.
Doral
I'm a L&O:SVU fan. I watch it everytime is on! Every case is different and gets you hooked on immediately.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This is my #1 favorite show. It gives you insights to things you normally wouldn't think about. This show is different from other shows on so many levels. The acting is so good that I forget it is just a tv show. SVU will tug at your heart strings but it is worth it.
Belkis I.
Belkis I.
Tazoult wlaya of Batna
I love watching this show. I have been watching it for so many years and I enjoined watching the avoid roles grow. I also like how they have current relevent events as topics on the show
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
This has been one of my top 10 shows of all time since i was like 10. I have watched every episode of every season and i still cant wait for new episodes to come on. Its the best crime drama show on tv. I am never disappointed and always impressed. Never let down in the like 20 years it has been on television.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Pop Culture Expert
In my opinion, this is one of the best shows that is out there. The actors are excellent actors and the story line and plot twist keep you on the edge of your seat. I don't think I have just one favorite scene but it is a must watch show it has been on for years and I can see why.
Tayla T.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I can binge watch it like crazy. Olivia Bensen is such an inspiration but still has her own flaws to battle. The rest of the cast is great too! All of the episodes are always interesting!
jenny A.
jenny A.
jendouba
Pop Culture Expert
I have never one been that big of a fan of the original Law & Order. I would watch it for time to time and it was an alright show but never really had anything jump out at me to make it one of my can't miss shows. Then this show came on. I watched this show when it premiered back in 1999 and was impressed from the get go. Sure it followed the basic premise of it's original cousin but was much more loose on it's format and execution. Some episodes hardly ever involve the court room at all where the original week in week out follows a distinct pattern. First half hour is the law then the next is the order. This show although does sometimes follow the same pattern like i mentioned it is much more loose in how it executes it. Mariska Hartigay is excellent as her portrayal of Det. Olivia Benson. The whole cast as a whole is magnificent. Now I know a lot of people will disagree with me that this show is in no way better than the original but for me it is. It has given me something that the original never did.
Roxana P.
Roxana P.
Miami
Me encanta esta serie! Todos los sucesos que aparecen en cada capitulo, la personalidad fuerte de Olivia, hacen que sea muy interesante. Esta serie, muestra ciertamente, una realidad que vivimos hoy en día: Los delitos sexuales, por otro lado, están los detectives que investigan este tipo de hechos,los cuales pertenecen al escuadrón de unidad de victimas especiales,ellos van desarrollando la trama de cada capitulo resolviendo los casos.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?