BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Riannon F.
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
Pop Culture Expert
The best show on TV. There is a reason this show has been around as long as it has, because it is awesome. The characters have such depth and the storylines are really intriguing.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite drama series. The actors are amazing and their acting is superb. My favorite scene is when Benson was kidnapped by that psycho, William Lewis. It's nit like any other drama series I've watched. Law & Order: SVU is a must watch drama series.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Pop Culture Expert
I don't get to watch this as much as I used to because my bf doesn't like it. I'll watch it as much as I can when he's not home. I love shows like these. Crime shows are my favorite.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Pop Culture Expert
In my opinion, this is one of the best shows that is out there. The actors are excellent actors and the story line and plot twist keep you on the edge of your seat. I don't think I have just one favorite scene but it is a must watch show it has been on for years and I can see why.
Alix G.
Alix G.
I remember watching the show when I was a child. And how everything always made me so angry this is a long running cop show and the acting is great and every episode is different. I wouldn't recommend if you get anxious easily since it does go into a lot of dark topics. There almost never a happy ending.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show so much. The actors and actresses in this series are so amazing. They deal with real life situations and really make your heart ache
Dominike H.
Dominike H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my Top favorite shows to binge watch!! It's great because most of the characters have been there since the beginning. They have a bunch of series that go with it like law and order criminal intent!
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
Pop Culture Expert
I like crime serials and it's not bad! I like actors, often Interesting tangled stories, action   and keeps all the time in suspense, revised a couple of times )
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I love watching this show it's very interesting I like when they investigate for crime scenes. Yes very good actors and acting..like criminal minds
Nita F.
Nita F.
Pop Culture Expert
I love SVU. I'm one of those people who can binge watch full seasons in one sitting. I love the cast. They are all good actors. I love the opening theme music. I would have to say SVU is the best of the Law & Order franchise. I love every episode and can't pick a favorite lol. If you aren't caught up on SVU, spend your weekend doing so.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?