BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Pop Culture Expert
I love all of Law and Order but especially the special victims unit, I love all the story lines except the ones dealing with kids I just cant stand those story lines.
Edvina T.
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offences are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. DUNNN DUNNN.
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
Me gusta, muestra esa parte de la ley que se involucra con los casos mas dificiles y que se vuelve en ocasion vulnerable, que es empatico con las victimas y expone casos muy reales de la perversa mente humana y sus parafilias.
Junior H.
Tampa
I love the cast of this show and how they all seem to fit together. This show brings a better understanding of what is happening in the world of crime and how it impacts the Detectives families.
 I have been known to spend an entire day marathon watching reruns, even though I know the outcome I will still watch. There are not many movies or shows I will watch reruns of but this is one of them.
Judy A.
Maitland, FL
Who isn't already addicted to this TV series? I've been watching since it started and will always be obsessed!
Kailani (.
I have been watching this show for years I love watching it I am sad that elliot is no longer on the show as well as detective nick. I like how they touch bass on the current events. last but not least the actors  are amazing  and I personally think they should do a Law and Order SVU reunion!
Heather G.
Galax VA
Pop Culture Expert
Law and order svu is one the best TV show I have ever watched. It is suspenseful you never know what the detective and victims will get into to. I have watched about every episodes a bunch of times they never get old or boring.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
For how long this show has been on, I can't believe how good it still is. Each episode is different, so you really don't need to watch all of the million seasons they have, although you should. They're all so amazing.
This is definitely the best out of the Law and Order series!
Lexi W.
Pop Culture Expert
OMG - this is my absolute favorite scary drama!!! The acting and production has been amazing, not too mention make-up Holy Cow!!! Love, love, love this show!!!
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
As long as I can remember my husband and I have always watched this. For years now. Such great actors showing real life situations!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?