BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #2 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Kristy G.
west palm beach
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The fact that its going into season 20 proves this show is amazing. It’s kind of like a soap-opera-y crime drama (The lines can get a little corny, especially in the earlier seasons) I love them all but the later seasons are my favorite. The character development is much better, making you call in love with the cast. The later seasons are also more episodical, which is better because at the end of each episode you’re on the edge of your seat anxiously waiting to see how the situation turns out. The earlier seasons, each episode was entirely different from the next, so you didn’t mind missing some episodes. The new seasons of Law & Order a written much better than the old ones. This show is definitely worth watching.
Emma G.
I more and likely have seen every episode there is and I don't get tired of watching it. The story line is pretty neat and gives you a sense of how life would be behind the scenes or relate to reality and life in general. It is hard to believe that there is over 450 episodes and each one is different but along the same lines of what could happen or has happend to men and woman around the world.
Let us be real here there had to have been something that happened for the writers and creators to get up close and personal to show it on t.v.. It does remind me that their is a whole other side to people and to never under estimate anyone's ability to cause harm because you do not ever know their true intentions. Now I know it is fiction, but similar stuff happens like this everyday around us and no matter how many shows we watch we are never prepared for it and we don't expect it to happen to "us" truly . It does open my eyes to what is going on around us and allows me be better at learning my environment, becoming more vigilant, and educate kids to speak up.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I love this show! I've been an avid watcher for about 10 years now. The episodes are never boring! I always am glued straight to the TV when watching this show. I'm not sure how they haven't ran out of scenarios to film but they haven't. If you have not seen this show, watch just one episode! You will be hooked.
Ams E.
Alhambra , CA
Law & Order: SVU is still one of my favorite TV shows. I enjoy the content that appears on every show. It keeps us aware of the things that can happen in life and gives us the opportunity to learn ways we can help avoid such things happening to us. It is a well-informed show and entertaining, as well.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I’ve watched this show for years and I really like the theme. They tend to do the same thing with every episode, which does get a little boring. But if you can get past that and watch the mystery happening in the episode, you’ll like it. I also wish that they didn’t take away certain characters that I really got attached to. It’s a good show to watch if you like detective shows or mysteries! Does get a little detailed/horrific at times!
Neferttia J.
Seriously, what girl doesnt watch SVU? Exactly! I dont even have a favorite episode because there are too many to choose from... which are all great by the way. The good thing is, they arent like any other show other than their own branch offs. I think everyone could use a little SVU.
Wendi H.
Ary
Bingeble! I have watched all seasons since 1! I love that its on netflix now so we can watch it anytime! Love the actors and have many favorite episodes! My second favorite crime show next to Blue Bloods! A very good watch! You wont run out of episodes for a very long time!
Anastasia L.
This show is probably one of the greatest crime shows ever made. Every episode is thrilling and leaves the watxher wanting more! Thankfully USA the tv station blesses us with many wonder SVU marathons! The cast is always wonderful and it is for sure a show to invest in!
Sarah M.
Since January I have been OBSESSED with SVU. I don’t know what it is, but there’s something just so addicting about it. I think for a topic as serious as it is, the show does such a good job handling it. This is always on in our house, it’s definitely a must watch show
Kaytlyn H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Obsessed! I have been watching this show with my grandfather for as long as I can remember. I have seen every episode 1000 times and they never get old. If this is on tv it's what I watch regardless of if I've seen the episode or not. Loveee!!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?