Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Okawville, IL

I love to watch this show New or rerun.. I usually forget how it ends before I see it again zzz Soooo i can't turn it off!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI

There are always marathons on tv! I love this show so much! SVU is my favorite, I love the cases and trying to figure out who's the bad guy along with the detectives.
Maya H.
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA

I have been an avid viewer of this show for years. I love how the show parallels real life events and adds their own sick twist to the situation, it really keeps me interested. I found that I care less about the actual personal lives of the detectives and would rather focus more on the actual crime solving.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA

There is definitely a reason this show has been around for so long. It is really good! I love when there are marathons of it on USA.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Chula Vista, CA

My mom and I enjoy watching this series every night or when we can. The episodes are informative and cool to see how the case closed
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I've been watching Law & Order since I was a kid and SVU is definitely my favorite. I haven't watched the newer episodes (after Chris Meloni left) but I'm sure it's still solid!
Taren B.
Taren B.
Birmingham, AL

Through the power of Netflix I have watched every.single.episode.ever. It's got those extra cheesy one-liner but.. hundreds of episodes later.. I'm still tuning in! P.S. I miss you, Stabler! <3
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois

I love this show. I always wished that benson and stabler would become a thing because it seemed like they were meant to be together. I'm sad that stabler left the show
Bri P.
Bri P.
Laurel, MD

brittany l.
brittany l.
Tomahawk, WI

I love this show it was one of the few shows that me and my mom would drop everything to watch together and we still call and watch it together since i moved out
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?