Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leisha R.
Leisha R.
Sulphur Springs, TX

This show and how it deals with real life situations have to be applauded for the awareness it brings. It is harsh, for sure, but it has become a voice for so many victims that may well be encouraged to stand up for themselves through the influence of this show. Quality acting and emotional storylines that are consistently good.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Springfield, IL

One of my favorite guilty pleasures. I've been watching this show for so long I can't remember when it started. Petition to bring back Detective Stabler.
Erinn B.
Erinn B.
Harvest, AL

No matter how long this show is on you can't help but to get hooked into the story lines. Like most viewers, if I start one I have to finish it so it's pretty easy to lose time in them.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY

Love this show . It's so interesting and I love the whole cast . Once I hear it on tv I know it's time to watch it lol. Very good show and very good episodes.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Needles, Ca

This is my favorite show. Been watching it since the beginning!
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Columbus, OH

Wish they would bring Stabler back but I could be wrong and maybe they have? I LOVE this show. I watched this all the time as a kid.
Gina R.
Gina R.

I love Law & Order: SVU. Me and my roommate will usually spend all day on
Sundays watching the marathons. They are always so interesting and who doesn't love seeing which celebrity will guest star next!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Erie, PA

I have seen every episode at least twice if not more. This is a great show that you can watch over and over again! So sad that Stabler left :(
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

I don't know where to start.. I love this show! I always watch the marathons when they come on USA, which is every other day. Usually when I watch a TV show I don't like watching reruns, but this show is an exception. I can't get enough of it. Everything about it is great. It has great actors, great story lines, great endings, and just great everything. I like the older seasons better and the ones with Stabler. The new season is okay, but it's not the same as when Stabler was on there. Him and Olivia had great chemistry and worked so well together. The new season just isn't the same, but still a great show overall!
shannon m.
shannon m.
West haven, Ct

I love this show I watch it pretty much everyday I can even watch the episodes more than once. I watch it on USA all the time. I enjoy it even after stabler left even though I didn't think I would. Olivia is amazing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now