Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of the best series ever. I have been watching it for many many many years now.
This is by far the best crime series on tv. I love the characters and story lines.
Such an incredible show. I love the characters/cast and the story line they follow
Love this show, the shows are all kind of the same but I don't mind watching them!
I've always loved this show. I find myself watching the reruns over and over again.
I love this show. I binge watch it while the kids are asleep. I miss elliot though.
This is my show i watch the seasons over and over i love me some elliot. Must watch
This is a really good show I love watching all the crimes that happen on this show
I love Law & Order: SVU. They keep it very interesting and it's not boring at all.
Law and Order: SVU is such a good show. Very suspenseful and keeps you interested.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos