Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
I love watching this on Netflix because you literally never run out of episodes to watch. It's my favorite Law & Order series. I could have marathons of this show for hours.
Ericka V.
Ericka V.
This show is the best ilove it!! I can watch it all day! The actors r amazing and they always have great stories.
jen b.
jen b.
Newfield, NJ
My "pass the ice cream" show. I don't know how many stay at home dates I have had with my husband where we would eat ice cream and watch SVU. It is a strange combination, but it works. I love the older episodes with Olivia and Elliot!
brandy r.
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
This has been an awesome show since the d a y it came out. Always keeps my interest and I don't want to miss any of them. I set my dvr to record all of them even the reruns. Nothing like a rating day vegging out on the couch to a law and order svu marathon
Melanie J.
Melanie J.
THE BEST LAW & ORDER OUT! I don't like the others as much as I like this series. Benson and Stabler are the best!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Scarbro, Wv
I have been a fan since the beginning. My favorite of all the law and orders by far. The new characters are okay but I do miss stabler. I definitely recommend this show if you like crime dramas.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
I love SVU. I've been watching it for years now, and I find that I keep coming back. It gets a bit cheesy sometimes, but I really like the "whodunit" aspect, and I love the characters.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Walton, KY
I can watch this all day
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
This show is everything. its the only law and order that i like to watch. it is ALWAYS on TV and i love that, i am always able to catch it
Stacia P.
Stacia P.
Bristol , cT
I can never get enough of this show. Anytime there is a marathon I cant walk away. I love it. It will be a classic.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?