Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL

I used to watch this every day. But quit because the story lines were either so crazy or very boring. Haven't watched it in almost forever.
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
Medley, FL

Es una buena serie, pero despues de tantas temporadas y tantos capitulos, la serie se vuelve tediosa, sinceramente hay mejores series de este tipo. Sin embargo, cabe destacar que los actores son muy buenos y hacen que la historia parezca muy real, es buena pero creo que deberia mejorar o por lo menos no ser tan repetitiva.
Nou L.
Nou L.

Just finished watching the seasons on Netflix. It was great to finally get to watch episodes back to back and in order rather than just catching random rerun episodes on TV. It's great to watch if you spread them out, not for marathons since it can seem repetitive.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX

So I've always watched this when it's on, since I was younger. It's something my brother and I just did, especially with the sweet little intro music. Anyway, I just binged from pilot to current on Hulu, and it was AMAZING. I never got to see all the episodes before, so it was nice to finally do that (as I'm on the crazy end of the spectrum that has to watch every episode of any show i watch). It's fun to watch any of the old episodes, as you can see how they related to issues pertained to that time, and all the actors/actresses that were on that show. Love it!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY

I feel like show will never go off TV. I've watched so many and it never gets old. If you like anything to do with crime or drama and this is the show for you!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Alexandria, MN

I started watching SVU on Netflix, and now I have been watching it on Hulu. I must have missed something. Why in the world did Stabler leave? Regardless, it is a great show, and always keeps me wanting more. I think the characters are great and that plots are interesting.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Ripley, WV

This show is fantastic!!! I'm actually watching it right now. I usually don't like crime shows but this show is amazing !
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX

Love olivia she is such a bad ass..but the show isn't the same anymore since they switched actors for her partner...really great series though
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO

I loved watching the show, but once Stabler left, I just can't seem to get into it. I love watching the re runs. Just miss Stabler.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL

In the criminal justice system sexually based offenses are considered an especially heinous crime in new york city the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad know as the special victims unit these are there stories, dum dum....

the fact that I have that memorized shows how much I love this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now