Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Middletown, IA

I love this show. I get super happy when I see a marathon on! I love how it takes you to situations you wouldn't even think of! Keeps u on your toes :D
Daniel F.
Daniel F.

It is such a great and interesting shows. Every episode is full of action and suspense. I could watch seasons back to back without a problem.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH

I never saw no to an SVU marathon. I've probably seen some of these episodes upwards of 10 times.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Belleville, MI

This is a very entertaining show that draws you in from the very first episode. From thrills to chills you'll find yourself dying to see what happens next. A definite must see for people who enjoy CSI and NCIS.
Erika M.
Erika M.

Great show when you are in the mood for some crime and drama. Always a different story and you aren't expecting the ending to turn out how it does.
I have adored this show since I was like 13! It has some serious plot lines, not suitable for all ages! It opens your eyes to serious issues and makes you think!
gloria s.
gloria s.
Kailua Kona, HI

I love this show its so good one of the best shows i think I'm so involved in this show. its the best.
Katherine I.
Katherine I.
Bronx, Ny

This show is the greatest use to watch it early in high school! I learned a lot with this show. It is very informative but it also makes you grave for more episodes. The latest one are great I thought it would be really bad without Elliot but Olivia is holding it down. Please watch the show they are up to season 16 of I'm not mistaken. These scenarios happen everyday so we should be aware.
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Holladay, TN

I've been watching SVU since the very first episode of the first season.I thought I'd lose interest when Stabler went away.I usually hate it when TV series replace/change their lead characters but with SVU,good writers,good actors with great acting are more than enough to keep me hooked!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Jacksonville, FL

It's gritty and dark, but it gives viewers an inside look on heinous crimes. Benson is the best and when Stabler was on the show, he was perfect. I wished Stabler hadn't been married, so he and Benson could've been together. The cases are always so interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now