Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Odenton, MD
I miss Stabler so much! I still love the show. I could never get tired of watching it. I hope when i get into detective work I can have a partnership like Stabler and Benson
Julia A.
Julia A.
Santa Rosa, CA
I used to watch old episodes every nigh ton TNT a couple years back, but i never followed the show drama throughout the years. I really like most of the episodes, but some of the acting is not so great... I'm guessing it's probably about time to end this show as I think it's run its course. I would still watch it syndicate though.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Henryetta, OK
Love this show! Hate I have to watch the re-runs though. I watch it every evening and when it comes on the weekends. Just wish it was still on regular TV with new episodes.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
I would normally give this three stars, but it gets four for sheer longevity. It's so easy to just get sucked into a Law & Order SVU marathon, dammit. I've finally broken the habit for a few years now, mostly because half the show's success comes from the Elliot/Olivia team, and certain episodes are pretty thrilling, but it does get stale and slightly predictable.
Julie J.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
shamelessly binge watch this show. great acting, great plots, makes you think.
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca
This show never gets old, ive been watching for a couple years now, and its still appealing to me,
Devonna T.
Devonna T.
Cambridge, MD
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
love love love law & order svu , keeps you on your way toes and always hits you with the unexpected, the other law and orders arent as good as this one ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anybody that loves a good tv show
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
So addicted to this show. I need to take out a loan and buy every season, lol. This show never gets old.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Jacksonville, FL
It's gritty and dark, but it gives viewers an inside look on heinous crimes. Benson is the best and when Stabler was on the show, he was perfect. I wished Stabler hadn't been married, so he and Benson could've been together. The cases are always so interesting.
keith  .
keith .
I a huge fan of this show. I've seen every episode so far. I enjoy watching crime shows all together. This is just one of my favorites.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?