Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA

Best show ever! Great characters and great new storylines. Never gets boring. Ive seen every episode and own all seasons and would recommend it!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA

This show used to be my favorite one on TV, and I absolutely loved the days when it played for hours on end. Unfortunately, I've gotten kinda bored of it since Stabler left. Oh well!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Spartanburg, SC

I really love this show. I always watch it and its always on. I like the old show better but the new one is good too.
Mia D.
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY

I've been a long time loyal viewer....this show keeps getting better and better. I wish Stabler hadn't left the show, but the story lines keep me coming back for more. Good tv!
Alyse C.
Alyse C.
Honolulu, HI

Once you watch the show you would never want to change the channel.
lauren a.
lauren a.
Medford, MA

I love when there are marathons on its so easy to get sucked in. However some episodes are especially brutal. Benson is totally awesome I'm sad stabler left :(
Randi B.
Randi B.
Sacramento, CA

I hate that it seems to be dying down and will probably be canceled soon :( but, I have been watching this show for many, many years. I find it one of the best Law and Order shows that are out there. I love my USA network law and order marathon days, since the story line kind of jumps all over the place it is easy to watch random episodes whenever you want without really getting lost.
Glenda W.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV

I have watched this show for YEARS. I cannot get enough of it. I even watch the re-runs-lol. I love all of the characters especially Olivia and Elliot. I love all of the first few seasons characters best.
Ruriko M.
Ruriko M.

Love this show. I like sometimes they bring guest stars in the show. I wonder who will be the next Benson's partner or she won't have any partner anymore?
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY

I like all the law and orders, but SVU is the best out of all of them. Detective Benson is my favorite character! She is able to connect with the audience.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now