Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?THis is one of my favorite sho... 5 Answers
Photos (23)
valarie a.
valarie a.
One of my favorite shows on TV. I hate though when shows get rid of main characters because then it's just not the same without them but I love the cast and I think the acting is great, even though you wouldn't think Ice-T would be that great, but I think even he does a good job.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Sewell, Nj
I LOVE this show I cannot get enough of it, however it is extremely addicting. I watch it on USA and it's always on when I have something to do, 3 hours later I realize I have just watched 3 episodes of SVU and have gotten nothing done. So watch at your own risk.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Love this show! Watch it all the time - always new material- they always keep it interesting. The actors are amazing. Great on screen chemistry. I love stabler and Olivia!
Abby K.
Abby K.
Papillion, NE
Each episode tops the next. After fifteen seasons, it is still enthralling and a thrill to watch Benson and the crew fight crime in NYC. Not as graphic as CSI, and I love that they show crimes from start to finish.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
I use to watch this every week, and even the reruns on USA, but it's gotten old and played out. They are running out of storylines. The show definitely went downhill after Christopher Meloni left.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
I am soo addicted to this show. I am obsessed, though, I am sad that Stabler left...I really hope that they keep the powerful plot lines coming!
yasi m.
yasi m.
Tampa, FL
My favorite Law and order. I have been watching this TV show for years and I don't get tired of it. I love all the characters in this show, especially Olivia.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA
One of my favorite shows, I watch it anytime that I can. Its crazy to me that some of this can actually happen but it is so entertaining. I'm defiantly addicted to this show!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Murrieta, Ca
I can watch this show all day everyday! re-runs and all! when USA have their all day marathons i pretty much plan on staying in all day! It's addicting like the worst kind of drug! Don't get me wrong there are some episodes that are so sad and jaw dropping, but Elliot and Olivia get the job done every time! Can't forget about Munch and Tutuola! They make the cast complete!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
This show keeps my attention and always have me thinking about what is happening next
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?