Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love that the marathons are on alll the time! I do miss detective stabler though :(
I've been watching law and order for many many years! Be gets boring! I still watch
I love criminal shows I love the action and how they gather everything. Its amazing
This show has been on most of my life and it's great. Always a good watch. Love it.
Law and order: special victims unit these are good shows. Watch them all the time.
Omg the stories on here have me biting my nails so many good cases I never miss it
Love love love this!! They are so good at what they do! Will always be my favorite.
I love this show. I have been watching it for years and I have seen every episode.
This is my show I can stay in bed every night and watch the marathons back to back
I have rewatched this series tons of times. Fantastic actors and great storylines!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos