Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Sarafina A.
Sarafina A.

This show is absolutely amazing. The plots along with the growth of the characters over all the seasons really make it worth while.
Connie N.
Connie N.

Yes love this it is always something new and fun . I always look forward to all the great ideas and things they come up withv
Toni C.
Toni C.

This is a show that is hard to watch sometimes because it deals with very real situations. I love the two main detectives.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this show and it's a great filler show for when there's nothing on to watch. It can be disturbing at times, but it's just so interesting. The actors & actresses are great. I like to watch this show during the day, but not at night!
Anna D.
Anna D.

Every Tuesday I record the marathon! I just started a few weeks ago and I have just been addicted ever since! it is a new mystery every time and I like that you can just begin wwatching whenever without having any background
Laura A.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ

This is my favorite show on the planet. I'm so sad it is ending, but so happy that the reruns are on all the time. There are so many episodes that there is usually one or two on rerun that I haven't seen before. Love when USA network does marathons on Sundays!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Catonsville, MD

This show has remained a top favorite for years! The actors are amazingly talented and the storylines never disappoint.
Niki K.
Niki K.

Love this show. Been watching it for years!!! Love the cast!! The chemistry the writers have created between cast members and stories always keeps my attention. Never get tired of marathons. I think I've seen just about every episode.
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Columbia, SC

LOVE this show!!! It's absolutely awesome! The stories in them are very well thought of and the story line goes together. Nothing too choppy or random things happening! Definitely my favorite show.
Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.
East Elmhurst, NY

I have just about every episode of this show from season 1 up until the point that Detective stabler left ( went down hill after that). this show never disappointing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?