BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Sara D.
Sara D.
Harlan, KY
Absolutely love this show! It is super addicting! It is the perfect mixture of drama and scenarios that seem realistic. It isn't so dramatic that it seems like this stuff could never happen. And they always have the best cameos!!
Leanna R.
Leanna R.
This show is my life. I want to be Olivia Benson. The characters on this show are amazing. I binge watch episodes all the time and it's hard to find one I haven't already seen. It doesn't keep me from watching it though, it's a classic!!
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Dulac, LA
Sad that stabler left but still great to watch
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Henryville, PA
My favorite detective show by far! I can watch every episode multiple times! I love this show so much! It actually made me consider to being a SVU Detective.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA
I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
I have always loved law and order and SVU is my favorite, i love Stabler, to bad he left the show
Christine T.
Christine T.
Durham, NC
I like the suspense. Never a dull moment. Olivia is the best. One of my favorite shows to just sit back and relax and watch.
Kim  C.
Kim C.
I can binge watch this show for hours... and I do! The plots are always different, there are twists and although it can get pretty intense, at times graphic and sad it is interesting and a smart script. I love Olivia, such a strong woman.
Ana Caroline N.
Ana Caroline N.
Harrison, NY
I used to watched this show with my mom. Usually we always have watched after lunch. The history is always amazing
Octavia S.
Octavia S.
Atlanta, GA
This is the BEST detective, crime show ever. The actors are amazing and the story-lines are very realistic. I can watch reruns of this show for hours and anticipate the next episode over any other show! SVU fan for life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?