Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mia D.
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY

I've been a long time loyal viewer....this show keeps getting better and better. I wish Stabler hadn't left the show, but the story lines keep me coming back for more. Good tv!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC

My FAVORITE crime show of all time! Way better than the other Law and Orders in my opinion. Great characters and stories...and the main characters are easy to fall in love with! A bit graphic...but if you can handle it...this is an AWESOME show!
lauren a.
lauren a.
Medford, MA

I love when there are marathons on its so easy to get sucked in. However some episodes are especially brutal. Benson is totally awesome I'm sad stabler left :(
Deanna O.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA

Just can't get enough this show.It always has some twist and turns.And I never miss a single show.Love the all the actors they are so talented.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY

I like all the law and orders, but SVU is the best out of all of them. Detective Benson is my favorite character! She is able to connect with the audience.
Glenda W.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV

I have watched this show for YEARS. I cannot get enough of it. I even watch the re-runs-lol. I love all of the characters especially Olivia and Elliot. I love all of the first few seasons characters best.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL

I used to watch this every day. But quit because the story lines were either so crazy or very boring. Haven't watched it in almost forever.
Maryann V.
Maryann V.

...this is a can't miss for me!

Ah, I remember when this came out - I was still in high school! I don't remember what drew me to the show, I had never watched a crime show before, but after so many seasons, i can definitely tell you what it is!

The relationship between all the squad members is established, and the new ones don't get dumped in with automatic acceptance. They have to earn their keep, which is probably why Dani Beck didn't get to stay long. I missed a couple of seasons but have caught up now.

Everyone has episodes that don't work, but SVU has them few and far between! Love this current season so far, and hope you keep Barba around for a while!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY

This is the best show on television. The new episodes are alright, but the old ones are amazing. The chemistry between liv and stabler as partners and friends is amazing. The story lines aren't always the most outside of the box but that's made up for by all the acting chops. Plus great guest stars.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Alexandria, MN

I started watching SVU on Netflix, and now I have been watching it on Hulu. I must have missed something. Why in the world did Stabler leave? Regardless, it is a great show, and always keeps me wanting more. I think the characters are great and that plots are interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now