Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Taylor L.
Taylor L.

I absolutely love this show. My favorite episode is from this current season, where Benson (Mariska Hargitay) gets held hostage. All of the actors are wonderful, really interesting roles, but Olivia Benson is my favorite character!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

SVU is my favorite TV show. I have seen every episode and I still watch reruns. The cast is amazing. It can be really sad though, but they portray it well.
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC

I am a long time fan of all of the Law & Orders, but this one is my favorite. I do believe it is safe to say that I have watched every single episode more that once or twice! Thanks to Netflix!
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY

This show is so exciting and enjoyable. I've been watching it for quite some time. It's action packed and has some mystery in the form of the investigation.
Ana Caroline N.
Ana Caroline N.
Harrison, NY

I used to watched this show with my mom. Usually we always have watched after lunch. The history is always amazing
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA

This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Arthur W.
Arthur W.
Virginia Beach, VA

SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.
East Elmhurst, NY

I have just about every episode of this show from season 1 up until the point that Detective stabler left ( went down hill after that). this show never disappointing.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Honeoye Falls, NY

I really enjoyed this series, intense topics and good acting. I stopped watching it when Stabler left the show though.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Roswell, GA

my favorite show to watch with my younger siblings. very entertaining and very mind captivating. the characters are so amazing and very talented. very similar to criminal minds, but their are a few things that sets it apart from that television show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now