Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Angelica C.
Angelica C.

I've been watching this show since high school. It's great and full of suspense. I miss the days when they had the original characters on there because the quality of the show has gone down with the new actors. But always a classic.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH

I never saw no to an SVU marathon. I've probably seen some of these episodes upwards of 10 times.
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA

One of those shows you cant get enough of and an watch hours of episodes... yes thats Law and Order for ya<3 Love it
Teresa M.
Teresa M.

I love this show its addicting, but the stories are just too mush to bear thagts for sur ebut other than that i love it.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Newberry, MI

This is my go to show. I can always count on watching this when there isn't anything else on. I love it, even if I've seen the episodes a bunch of times.
Jason F.
Jason F.
Deatsville, AL

Best TV Drama on television right now. Looking forward to watching the next season on NBC.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.

Absolutely love this show! The episodes are so intense and you grow to love the detectives through every episode!
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Collinsville, IL

I've been watching SVU for years and it's one of those shows that I watch ALL the time. Anytime a marathon is on, I watch it. The storylines are fantastics, the actors are wonderful. Love Benson and Stabler. Was very sad when Stabler left the show, but the new season is excellent! Danny Pino (from Cold Case) is a wonderful addition to the cast.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, Nc

Any time there is a Law and Order SVU marathon, I always wind up glued to the TV. Within 30 seconds of an episode starting, if I haven't turned it off, I am guaranteed to be pulled into the storyline. It is literally impossible to turn it off mid-episode.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX

So I've always watched this when it's on, since I was younger. It's something my brother and I just did, especially with the sweet little intro music. Anyway, I just binged from pilot to current on Hulu, and it was AMAZING. I never got to see all the episodes before, so it was nice to finally do that (as I'm on the crazy end of the spectrum that has to watch every episode of any show i watch). It's fun to watch any of the old episodes, as you can see how they related to issues pertained to that time, and all the actors/actresses that were on that show. Love it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now