Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Shae T.
Shae T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love watching this show. I watch new episodes and I watch marathons. I find that you can watch the episodes over and over without getting bored.
Cheyanne R.
Cheyanne R.
Pop Culture Expert
if you love watching crime tv shows then this is defiantly up your alley. I recommend watching from the beginning because even though it's a different case every episode, there is a plot within the show itself and the characters.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pop Culture Expert
I feel like show will never go off TV. I've watched so many and it never gets old. If you like anything to do with crime or drama and this is the show for you!
Josh P.
Josh P.
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show for sure. It keeps you attention that's for sure and always keeps you on your feet. Though it's not super realistic it makes you think that it is. A perfect show to just pick up even if you haven't watched any of the other episodes, and that's a plus for me.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Pop Culture Expert
No matter how long this show as been on TV it is still one of my favorites. The way the show is written and produced is excellent and exciting.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I love Law & Order SVU because its always something different! You aren't tied to the same people for episodes upon episodes. Each episode is a different plot and story line!
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I've been watching this show for years! I'm so glad they still make it! I love it and usually don't ever watch an episode that I don't like! SVU is my favorite!
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
Pop Culture Expert
This was at one time my favorite show, until of course they started playing re runs over and over. it was good though!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
I have seen every single episode and I love every single episode. The roles of Olivia and Elliott will continue to be part of me LOL but really, I have spent many Saturdays/Sundays watching SVU marathons on USA. The most intriguing cop show that still has the ability to deliver a message and bring awareness to certain causes (human trafficking is a big one).
Maya H.
Maya H.
Maplewood, NJ
I have been an avid viewer of this show for years. I love how the show parallels real life events and adds their own sick twist to the situation, it really keeps me interested. I found that I care less about the actual personal lives of the detectives and would rather focus more on the actual crime solving.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?