Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
One of my favorite shows , I can watch marathons all day long , love the characters as well as the story lines
Erinn S.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Such a great show with a outstanding cast! They always have such great story lines. Wonderful writers.
Heather B.
Heather B.
I love this show! I miss the old cast with Stabler, but I will always watch the show! It is full of suspense and entertainment. Be careful not to start watching when it is a marathon bc next thing you know, the whole day is gone!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Newtown, CT
I love this show, the stories keep getting better! But I feel like every episode ends as a cliff hanger! It keeps you updated on the main characters, but as far as the criminals/victims...it leaves you hanging. Continue the story!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
I love this edition of law and order! It is really sad and never ceased to amaze me! I spent many nights binge watching this show
Josh P.
Josh P.
Love this show for sure. It keeps you attention that's for sure and always keeps you on your feet. Though it's not super realistic it makes you think that it is. A perfect show to just pick up even if you haven't watched any of the other episodes, and that's a plus for me.
angela c.
angela c.
Kalamazoo, MI
Oct. 10, 2016, 12:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
been watching this show for years now and i love watching reruns of this show all the time

awesome acting in it
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oct. 9, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is definitely NOT a show for children, as I have to shield my little ones' eyes from this typically if they ever see this show on. Nonetheless, it is an interesting show to see what MAY be going on in other parts of the country/world. It puts many things into perspective--I love mysteries!
Raj F.
Raj F.
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
if you love suspense action and trying to solve mysteries, law and order svu is an amazing show to watch. although they say that the episodes aren't real life stories, they certainly reenact some true to life stories that you ha e either seen in the news or can relate to first hand. I definitely recommend everyone to check this show out
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
This is the most important show on television. It had changed so many lives. It has helped many survivors of abuse. Mariska has made a foundation to help people victims of abuse because of this show. It's so important to the survivors who watch it. It help seek medical help, it encourages people to report and seek medical help rather than hide in shame. It helps so many people heal. It's a blessing, it gives strength to all the survivors who watch it. I know survivors who can go on with their lives because of what that show has done for the world. NoMore and The Joyful Heart Foundation have kept people alive, even get closure. We always need SVU on air. As a comfort, or just to teach people who have never dealt with sexual assault before.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?