BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I've seen just about every episode. I used to sit and watch their all day marathons. I couldn't get enough.
Moneisha T.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI
Love this show! It always keeps me wondering who did what! It has on the edge on your seat! The defendant is always someone you least expect! Its crazy this 1 of those shows if you miss 1 part you will not understand it.
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga
Pop Culture Expert
Absolutely love this show!! Can't believe it's real cases. Crazy. Watch it every time its on.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Westbrook, ME
If you are looking for something that will keep you on the edge of your seat and hold your interest this is the show for you!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Belleville, MI
This is a very entertaining show that draws you in from the very first episode. From thrills to chills you'll find yourself dying to see what happens next. A definite must see for people who enjoy CSI and NCIS.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
gonzales, la
I swear I have watched all the SVU episodes at least 20 times! Literally!! I find myself searching netflix, and all the TV channels to find an episode. The only thing I don't like is Stabler is no longer on. :( But everyone on SVU is amazing and the show always keeps me guessing!
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Pop Culture Expert
My Favorite Show!!!! You can't not just watch one episode. I do have to admit that since Detective Stabler left the show I haven't been watching as much. And in the newer seasons they seem to try to tie in past seasons with new episodes. Overall it's a great crime drama.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite show to watch on the treadmill at the gym. It can get a little creepy, but I always get sucked into the episodes then completely forget that I'm even exercising. Tuesdays they also used to do a marathon and when in college that was my floors go to show to watch together.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I work with mentally ill women who were sexually abused, and it's weird that every one of them love this show. I think i've seen every episode at least 3 times. Storytelling gets repetitive and boring, but what can you expect with 358937593 episodes?
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
This is probably my favorite/most watched show (tied with Star Trek). I watch it every single day and fall asleep to it also. I just love it. There's not much more I can say! Its a good show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?