Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christina J.
Christina J.
Absecon, NJ

I love this show and follow it religiously. I never get tired of the reruns either. It's a must to have on in the background.
Dusty P.
Dusty P.
Cedar Rapids, IA

One of the best and most interesting shows on cable. I have seen most all episodes and seasons. I still have them on record for every new show. I am sad that some of the main people have left but the show still goes on. And its still just as good as when it first started.
Lee M.
Lee M.

My all time favorite show! Love Mariska Haggarty! My favorite scene is when they caught the actor that was mirroring what happened with Bill Cosby! I love all the Law & Order series...similar to Chicago PD. I recommend you watch! it's great!
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA

One of the best shows on television! I do miss Stabler tho.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

One of the best shows on television nowadays.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

I think you either love SVU and saw every episode or you never saw one. I think ive seen them all, maybe 2-3 times for others. Love marthon days.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN

I used to hate this show when I was younger because it was all my mom would ever watch,but now that I'm older I understand! It's so addictive!
Carlie S.
Carlie S.
Joshua Tree, CA

This is my all time favorite show and I've seen every episode with Stabler in it. I think that's like 150 or so episodes, but really sucha phenomenal cast. This show got me into psychology thanks to B.D.Wuang which is now my major. Best show ever.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Henryville, PA

My favorite detective show by far! I can watch every episode multiple times! I love this show so much! It actually made me consider to being a SVU Detective.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

I LOVE THIS SHOW! Some parts of it are a little cheesy but it is a great show with lots of thrilling moments and mystery. I've watched it for probably 8 years now and have always loved it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now