Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN
I set my DVR and watch it when I have a free moment.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Great show when you are in the mood for some crime and drama. Always a different story and you aren't expecting the ending to turn out how it does.
Lindsay  C.
Lindsay C.
I love love love this show! I live for Tuesday marathons. I've been watching since season five and it just keeps getting better! Mariska is phenomenal. I love that they aren't afraid to address the important issues that other shows seem to tip toe around.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Ashland, OH
I've been watching this show for what feels like forever. It's the only of the Law and Order series I ever do watch. Gotta say, I don't watch as regularly though since it's no longer Stabler and Benson.
Iris M.
Iris M.
All time favorite show, i have it bookmarked on my hulu! It has a great story if you have followed it from season one with the different ways each detective takes their approach to a case and what they have been through!
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
I have grown up in a house that was full of law and order fans SVU being the favorite! Love this show. always keeps you on your toes, full of plot twist… its simply amazing!
Jason F.
Jason F.
Deatsville , AL
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best TV Drama on television right now. Looking forward to watching the next season on NBC.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
One of my favorite shows. So interesting and engaging, you almost feel like you're involved in each case. Never miss an episode.
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Buffalo, NY
This my favorite law show. It keeps you hooked until the end. I love watching it. I watch it everyday. You must see it. You ever know whats going to happen.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
I've watched all the Law and Order shows. SVU and the original are my favorites. I love the new cast with Danny Pino and Kelli Giddish. Captivating and never fails to entertain
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?