BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Love this show! I can watch it for hours and not get tired of the stories. I cant wait for the new season.
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I haven't seen every episode of this series but it is a great marathon to watch on a rainy day.
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW HANDS DOWN ON NETFLIX AND TV AND HULU AND YOUTUBE I GOTTA WATCH THIS SHOW.
Tanisha C.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Watch all of the Law and Order shows. I love hem all. I think they all teach lessons we can use in life or make us think what we would have done in certain situations. Benson you play your role well.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Once you start watching, you get attatched to the characters and are drawn into the case rooting for benson and stabler! i watch the older episodes because i love the stabler/benson duo!
lauren a.
lauren a.
Medford, MA
I love when there are marathons on its so easy to get sucked in. However some episodes are especially brutal. Benson is totally awesome I'm sad stabler left :(
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
One of my absolute favorite shows! I watched this all the time with my grandparents over the summer! The stories are always unique, engaging and thought-provoking. The cast is amazing as well!
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
This show can be very graphic, but it has such dynamic, motivated, characters that truly care about justice and it's so inspiring to watch. (Plus Taylor Swift named her cat after Olivia, so there's that.)
Angel I.
Angel I.
Pop Culture Expert
Me and my partner watch this faithfully late nights and on the weekends we watch marathons till the wee hours of the mornings. We also watch it ON DEMAND on Cable! Great show.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Titusville, PA
Great show! It has great story lines and unexpected twists. This show never fails to keep me interested.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?