Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emma V.
Emma V.
Monroe, NY

BEST SHOW EVER! I absolutely love Stabler and Liv. They do a great job on getting all perspectives and making you think.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA

I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
Nkenna N.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA

Great show! I love when there are marathons! It really gets you to think and try to play detective at home!
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Everett, WA

This is my addiction right here. I think I powered through so many seasons on Netflix within a week (then they took half the seasons off!) Episodes definitely have a formula of how they solve every mystery but sometimes change it up for episodes where there's more character development than the crime solving. Great guest stars and throws in episodes obviously themed by some headlining cases. Amazing character development and I love watching them all grow (and sometimes leave.) I need to catch up and probably go through another marathon.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Girardville , PA

One of the best Crime Dramas out there. It's survived seeing characters come and go and the rise of the popular Benson to Sargent. It keeps you intrigued even pulling shows from headlines which they are classically known for doing.
Megan U.
Megan U.
Clemson, SC

Absolutely love this show! Mariska Hargitay is an excellent female role model, and she plays a strong character that's relatable. I love that you can just pick up and enjoy an episode of any of the Law & Order shows without knowing a lot about the back story. This show is an excellent advocate to the public as well about the importance of getting justice for victims of sexual abuse and assault. The writing is excellent and the acting is great!
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC

Such a fantastic show. I love that they mainly keep all the same characters. I can watch re runs like nothing.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.

Ive been watching this show for years. I love how almost every episode there are twist and turns that keep you guessing till the end. I love the relationship between the characters and the back story to each one.
lyndsey p.
lyndsey p.
Birdsnest, VA

The only law and order i watch! love watching marathons of the show, glad that they do crossovers with chicago pd also!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

Absolutely Love This Show! I can watch it all day! Love Mariska (Benson) and Christopher (Stabler)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?