Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Mesa, Az

Love this show always want to watch and watch
Connie N.
Connie N.

Yes love this it is always something new and fun . I always look forward to all the great ideas and things they come up withv
Janet D.
Janet D.

I've been hooked on SVU since the beginning. Like most die hard fans I had a hard time adjusting so some of the cast changes the last few years. However, the show still has the powerful story lines, suspenseful scripts, and chemistry between the cast that helps to continue to make it a winner. Even if you have scene the episodes they are worth watching again.
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Spokane, WA

I love this show. It's an excellent way to pass the time. The characters are unique and wonderful. There's action and mystery and a tiny bit of romance. It's perfect for everyone.
Deborah N.
Deborah N.
Clayton, GA

MY #1 FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. I AM HAPPY WHEN I CATCH AN ALL DAY MARATHON ON TV
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Columbia, SC

A tried and true standby that always seems to have a marathon on on some channel, and for good reason. It is refreshing seeing a female portray a no-nonsense detective. The cases are often ripped from the year's headlines. While it isn't reinventing the wheel, it still is worth tuning in.
LaVonne L.
LaVonne L.
Tacoma, WA

It is a great show that I love watching with my mom. It is a drama that I just enjoy. It shows you what the law has to go thru to catch the bad guys and how the courts work to convict them...
Liz D.
Liz D.

I've seen every single episode. Still love this show and it's characters. I really miss Stabler, & Munch however.
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA

I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW HANDS DOWN ON NETFLIX AND TV AND HULU AND YOUTUBE I GOTTA WATCH THIS SHOW.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA

I lov.e this show because it deals with sexual assault, a crime that this country still has not come to terms with. And we see all sorts of sex crimes. It's informative and always interesting. The characters are well written and intense. I highly recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now