Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY

Love this show but miss Stabler. I don't watch the new episodes regularly but faithful to the reruns. The Marathons are a must watch!!
Shay C.
Shay C.
Warren, MI

It's bad how addicted I am to this show. Marathon Mondays and a bookmark on Netflix, lol. When this is on, my boyfriend has no girlfriend for the next 45 minutes.
Shavon O.
Shavon O.
Reno, NV

I love this show. There are so many seasons and episodes. These are also new characters that come each season and keep the show great. You would think after so long they wouldn't have any more story lines bytbthere is always something fresh and new
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA

The show I love to watch on a yucky raining day under a million blankets and a tub of ice cream.
Zally A.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR

Nothing better to do on a rainy day that marathon this show while cleaning my house. What kind of crime will the team be up against next!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Erie, Pa

I have seen every episode at least twice if not more. This is a great show that you can watch over and over again! So sad that Stabler left :(
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois

I love this show. I always wished that benson and stabler would become a thing because it seemed like they were meant to be together. I'm sad that stabler left the show
Maria M.
Maria M.

big fan. although since i had the baby some of the episodes freak me out a bit too much.
DAVID C.
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD

I have always liked this show. It is sadly the only one left on TV. It is not the same but the new cast is doing ok and getting better. I wish some of the main cast had not left but people do have to move on.
Lilah O.
Lilah O.
Draper, UT

It is a nail-biter. From season 1 to season 15, you'll be hooked. Some how this show manages to almost never deviate from the mains story-line to talk about some bullshi** going on in the land of character drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?