BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Sapphire A.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love this show. I watched it a lot growing up; it's one of my mom's favorites. The story line never gets old and it's pretty episodic which makes it easy to jump in at any moment.
Jes S.
Jes S.
I really like this series, because you can see cases that could potentially happen and see how they would be handled. I also like how there is a story throughout the whole thing while they are also solving crimes.
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
One of my all time favorite TV series. Love the story lines and characters and that it promo toes awareness for a population usually underserved.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I've seen every episode a million times. This program is always playing in our house. Every season gets better and better.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Pinellas Park, FL
This show has got it all! From sad beginnings to happy endings.. The characters are real and portray real life events that happen every day. I definitely cannot miss an episode.
Connie N.
Connie N.
bristol, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Yes love this it is always something new and fun . I always look forward to all the great ideas and things they come up withv
Nikkie S.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I've been watching SVU for 3 years, and I've seen all the episodes except for the past season. I love all the characters and they always have a good story line. The only downside, they got rid of one of the main characters that's been on the show since season one.
Emily B.
Emily B.
One of my favorite crime shows, and I watch a bunch! The actors are great, the stories are great, and I always feel hooked once I start an episode. It is a really good series.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Athens, GA
This show is very versatile, and always has me on the edge of the seat. I also love that I can watch episodes out of order without it making much of a difference.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
This is my favorite show. Olivia Benson has me hooked and coming back for more. I've seen every season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?