Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dusty P.
Dusty P.
Cedar Rapids, IA

One of the best and most interesting shows on cable. I have seen most all episodes and seasons. I still have them on record for every new show. I am sad that some of the main people have left but the show still goes on. And its still just as good as when it first started.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Henryville, PA

My favorite detective show by far! I can watch every episode multiple times! I love this show so much! It actually made me consider to being a SVU Detective.
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA

One of the best shows on television! I do miss Stabler tho.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY

I'm obsessed with this show, it's fantastic. I literally spend all day in bed watching this lol. Once you start an episode you can't miss a second of it
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN

I used to watch this when I was younger with my mother. Although I wasn't really the one picking it. I remember covering my ears during the theme song because it scared me. But since then my mother has stopped watching it, she was #teamElliot. I, however binge watched season 1-14 on Netflix and have been keeping up with it ever since. It's always reinventing itself, and using things from current events to stay relivent. I will truly be so broken hearted when this show ends. I'm ready for season 17.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

I think you either love SVU and saw every episode or you never saw one. I think ive seen them all, maybe 2-3 times for others. Love marthon days.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Wheaton, IL

A MUST SEE SHOW! I love this Law and Order! Every show keeps you at the edge of your sit!
Christina J.
Christina J.
Absecon, NJ

I love this show and follow it religiously. I never get tired of the reruns either. It's a must to have on in the background.
Carlie S.
Carlie S.
Joshua Tree, CA

This is my all time favorite show and I've seen every episode with Stabler in it. I think that's like 150 or so episodes, but really sucha phenomenal cast. This show got me into psychology thanks to B.D.Wuang which is now my major. Best show ever.
Lee M.
Lee M.

My all time favorite show! Love Mariska Haggarty! My favorite scene is when they caught the actor that was mirroring what happened with Bill Cosby! I love all the Law & Order series...similar to Chicago PD. I recommend you watch! it's great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now