Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Greta L.
Greta L.
Clarksville, TN

Love to watch this show. Especially the most recent ones. Love that Olivia is still on the show. If she was to leave I don't think it will be the same.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, NY

SVU marathons are my life. I absolutely love the characters and even though the show makes me never want to live in an apartment alone, or go for a walk in Central Park ever...it's still just so good!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ

I have my degree in Criminal Justice and am fully aware that this show is really nothing like how real life is, but that doesn't make it a bad show! In fact, I think the show is awesome and keeps you on your toes. I find, however, that I don't like Elliott so I tend to not watch the earlier episodes. I am enjoying the latest detectives and how they're playing their story lines out. I hope that this show has many more seasons as it's become a weekly ritual.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Girardville, PA

One of the best Crime Dramas out there. It's survived seeing characters come and go and the rise of the popular Benson to Sargent. It keeps you intrigued even pulling shows from headlines which they are classically known for doing.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Southfield, MI

Awesome show really reflects my views on society . Most episodes i often remember a similar crimes from reality.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.

Very dramatic! It keeps me interested and glued until it is over. The actors and actresses do a great job! I like cop shows.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I watch it daily. Marathons reruns you name it and I love it. Ice T is my favorite character he just so smooth.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN

I adore crime shows, and this is by far my favorite! I can sot and watch it for hours, even if I have already seen them
!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI

Love this TV show. Have been watching for years and still holds my interest. If you like police or crime shows I would highly recommend this one.
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Washington, DC

My nana watches this a lot and we watch to. Dramatic plot that is informative and keeps your attention. for me it really shows how messed up the world can be but i am glad that this show is bringing attention to the corruption in the world I love the characters and love the cast.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now