BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Andras G.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
I love this show its the Law & Order that I watch. I love the script and the cast. I a crime show junkie and if a marathon comes on I'm glued to the teleision.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA
One of my favorite shows, I watch it anytime that I can. Its crazy to me that some of this can actually happen but it is so entertaining. I'm defiantly addicted to this show!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Boyce, LA
This show keeps me on the edge of my seat, especially when Olivia was kidnapped..both times!. Doesn't make me feel like I'm watching a soap opera. Just don't want them to get rid of any more of the originals.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Albuquerque, NM
Love SVU! On of my favorites!!
I have adored this show since I was like 13! It has some serious plot lines, not suitable for all ages! It opens your eyes to serious issues and makes you think!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Pop Culture Expert
Still amazing after all these seasons! I can re-watch and still be happy! Love Mariska Hargitay, she makes the show in my opinion :)
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
This is such a good show. You can really connect with the characters and the plot takes some turns you might not see coming. I could watch a marathon of this show easily.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
I love watching the special victims unit episodes! They're so awesome and interesting to watch.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
I have been watching this show for years!! Love that it is still on and they are still putting great shows out!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?