Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Heather C.
Heather C.
Great show. Great storylines. Hate that Stabler left. It just isn't the same.
Seleena P.
Seleena P.
I love SVU. It's hands down my favorite Law and Order and I can say that for a lot of my friends as well. When you think about it, that's kind of weird but I just love SVU
Madison E.
Madison E.
South Point, OH
Oct. 9, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Definate guilty pleasure right here!!!!! I love the cast, but I really wish they'd bring Stabler back for good!!!!
Kay L.
Kay L.
I love this show! I have watched for years, picked up almost every episode on TV at least once. The stories are fresh and many times identifiable. My husband and I love the fact that we can solve the crime with them.
EP G.
EP G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is, and has been, my favorite show for 10 years now. It is a gripping, and intense show, with twists and turns, and a cast that is amazing! I have seen every episode at least twice, and catch up every week if I ever miss a Wednesday during the season.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Overall good show, stays current faces real issues. Relatable characters. Long running series that grabs the viewers full attention
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Henryville, PA
My favorite detective show by far! I can watch every episode multiple times! I love this show so much! It actually made me consider to being a SVU Detective.
April I.
April I.
Gurnee, IL
David Wolf has done an amazing job keeping this show running for 20+ years. I love the characters and the stories of each show. You don't have to watch from the very 1st episode to understand what is going on, you can catch up easily just by watching a few episodes. It never gets old.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Honea Path, SC
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Oct. 14, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've seen this show a few times. From what I have seen it is really addicting. I mainly watch it whenever it's on TV or whenever I'm working out. I know my roommate and cousin are obsessed with this show and it has a cult following. And I can see why.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?