Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jill E.
Jill E.
Athens, GA

This show is very versatile, and always has me on the edge of the seat. I also love that I can watch episodes out of order without it making much of a difference.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Honeoye Falls, NY

I really enjoyed this series, intense topics and good acting. I stopped watching it when Stabler left the show though.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Nicholasville, KY

I have watched Law & Order: SVU since it started. I love that they incorporate current events into the story lines. I have other shows like Blue Blood and others that I have found them to be less appealing than Law & Order SVU. The characters are more believable than the others. Hands down Law & Order SVU is a winner in my book.
Teri H.
Teri H.
CT

This is by far my favorite show I've seen every episode at least 3 times but watch it life I've never seen it; can't get enough of this show
Juanita W.
Juanita W.
Marion, OH

This is one of my favorite shows. I can watch this everyday over and over again! I love Olivia Benson she so awesome and her character rocks!
Heather E.
Heather E.
Pinellas Park, FL

This show has got it all! From sad beginnings to happy endings.. The characters are real and portray real life events that happen every day. I definitely cannot miss an episode.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Mount Airy , North Carolina

I used to watch the show every night when the reruns would be on. I didn't enjoy the later seasons as much as I did the first.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.

I have grown up in a house that was full of law and order fans SVU being the favorite! Love this show. always keeps you on your toes, full of plot twist… its simply amazing!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

One of the best shows on television nowadays.
Liz E.
Liz E.
West Milford, NJ

Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now