Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va

The sheer length of this series show serve as proof to how great of a show this is! It has changed over the years but it still captures my attention
Marta G.
Marta G.

Didn't like law and order until I seen SVU and I must say it's a great show! You never know what to expect keeps you on edge a lot and the characters are great!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Brooklyn, NY

Fantastic!!! I've seen every episode. I am definitely addicted to this show. I can never get enough. Love watching it at home with my hubby and some snacks.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH

Law & Order SVU is great. I shouldn't be so into a show about murder, rape, etc., but I am. I watch every new episode and am thrilled if I come across an old one I haven't seen.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA

I am a Law and Order SVU addict. I love this show. The story lines are great and so are the characters.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA

I have never missed a show. I have even thanks to Netflix went back and re watched all the shows. This is my drug and everyone knows the when SVU is on don't bother me lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

This is a great show to watch or put on in the background while you're doing something. I feel like it's impossible to catch up on all the episodes but you can still follow along if you've missed some in the current season.
Joy K.
Joy K.
Sammamish, WA

I love this show only thing wish eliot was back on!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX

Interesting cases...engaging plot lines. Very rarely gets personal with the protagnists, but when it does, it's great.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO

Love this show. Watched law and order from the start. I DVR every episode so just in case I miss it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now