Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love the great tales that this series tell. The twist and turns are always exciting
Great show. Each episode is entertaining and keeps you on your toes. Funny characters
Sad there's only one season on Netflix but I do watch this quite often! So addictive.
Awesome show. I want to be a lawyer so I love this. Very entertaining yet dramatic
I grew up watching this show when I would go to my grandparents! Such a great show!
I really like this show. It's not something I watch every day though. Good acting!
Best show ever! Has been on for years been watching it for years! Very amazing show
Classic television show! I've seen every episode and is a perfect binge worthy show
I only watch this with my spouse cuz I'm a chicken and some episodes are scary lol
Been watching for forever!! love all the episodes new and old!! definatley a fav!!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos