10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,151 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show has actually been my recent obsession. I DVR all the shows and watch them when I get home from work.
Even since Stabler left the show I stop watching it but once they start the marathon (with Stabler) on the USA channel I can sit and watch it all day like I never seen one episode .
It is a nail-biter. From season 1 to season 15, you'll be hooked. Some how this show manages to almost never deviate from the mains story-line to talk about some bullshi** going on in the land of character drama.
Hands down, one of the best shows on TV. I've watched it since it started and there's never been a bad episode. I was sad when Elliott left, though.
I swear I have watched all the SVU episodes at least 20 times! Literally!! I find myself searching netflix, and all the TV channels to find an episode. The only thing I don't like is Stabler is no longer on. :( But everyone on SVU is amazing and the show always keeps me guessing!
SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
I am a huge Law and Order: SVU fan. There always seems to be a marathon of SVU on. Lately the story lines have been more intense and actually involving the detectives more. It has been around for such a long time it makes the show feel fresh.
SVU is the best in the Law and Order series. It pulls you in and keeps you engaged. Benson is my favorite character of the show.
Just started watching law and order over the summer and I record every episode and watch, I think I've seen them all by now
I did not think that this should could survie with out their partnership, but this past season has been better than ever!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos