Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Connie J.
Connie J.
Sapulpa, OK
This has been a favorite show of mine since it started and I am so glad it is still on I can't wait for the season to start back up
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Ahh i constantly find myself getting lost in million hour marathons of this show. I love it.
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
This was at one time my favorite show, until of course they started playing re runs over and over. it was good though!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far my favorite crime drama on TV. It's thoughtful, gripping, and emotional. It isn't very uplifting but the stories will stay with you. Character development and acting is excellent.
Callie O.
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC
I've been watching the show for years,and actually started watching by accident during a bout with insomnia,and have been hooked ever since! Love the show the drama, raw emotion,realism of a lot of the cases. If you haven't watched i suggest you start.
Malinda G.
Malinda G.
Idalou, TX
This is one of my all time favorite shows. Always entertaining, creative new shows keep me watching.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Olympia, WA
Yes, Law & Order is formulaic, but the formula is excellent for losing yourself for an hour! The characters are interesting, particularly Mariscka Hargitay's character, and the storylines are great. If there's an SVU marathon, get ready to lose a day!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I LOVE this series. I have probably watched every episode at least twice. GREAT show.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Columbus, OH
Wish they would bring Stabler back but I could be wrong and maybe they have? I LOVE this show. I watched this all the time as a kid.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Belleville, IL
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
LOVE this show!! Its a show that I can watch when I get home at night, but I don't necessarily have to watch all of the episodes to know what is going on. Great acting. I love that they're always making new episodes because they don't seem too outdated.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?