Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Raquel R.
Raquel R.

Hi, My name is Raquel and I am a Law and Order Special Victims Unit Addict. But seriously I LOVE this show. It's on as I'm typing this. all i have to say is I WANT STABLER BACK.
Kara L.
Kara L.

By far one of my favorite crime shows and SVU is my favorite out of all of the law and orders. Olivia and Elliot are badass.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA

I have a horrible addiction to this show. I can watch it for hours upon hours. I get way to involved and it makes me wanna be a cop. But I am way too much of a pansy lol. But yes, OLIVIA AND ELLIOT FOREVER agreed!
ashley a.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT

I work with mentally ill women who were sexually abused, and it's weird that every one of them love this show. I think i've seen every episode at least 3 times. Storytelling gets repetitive and boring, but what can you expect with 358937593 episodes?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH

I love this show! There always seems to be an episode on TV and I love it because it's such a great show to watch and it's nice that each episode has a conflict that is resolved but it still has an overall conflict that connects the episodes.
Buenísímo si te gustan los programas de resolución de casos, el más parecido a este show podria ser Shades of Blue, pero este programa va más alla porque ves desde que se encuentra el crimen hasta la condena del mismo, totalmente recomendado
Very relative and talked about lots of topics in today's time. I enjoyed watching this show and it had me jumping and sitting on the edge of my seat most of the time.
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , ca

Definitely has me on the edge if my seat more times than none. Haven't really been watching the new episodes lately because I've missed the story line but still a fav!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Saint Louis, MO

I really think this is the best of all the law and order shows. The cast is just great, and the shorelines are almost always engaging and thought provoking, often leaving you with interesting moral and legal questions to mull over after an episode.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Mobile, AL

ONE of my favorite shows ever!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?