BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pop Culture Expert
I'm so happy this show is running back to back on at least one channel everyday because I LOVE IT. Olivia and Elliot are my favorite television cops of all time. I love Ice-T's character too, because I just love Ice-T. This show always keeps me interested. I've never watched an episode where I lost interest. It gets hard to watch sometimes, but they show things that happen in real life, so it's something you have to get used to. There are terrible people out there who commit terrible crimes. SVU reflects that. It's a show I plan on watching until the episodes/reruns stop, which will probably be never.
Paola M.
Paola M.
How can you not love this show? This is an amazing show! The scripts are amazing, the acting is phenomenal, the story lines are intense, etc. I love ever single think about this show. This is definitely my favorite show!
Azariah B.
Azariah B.
Buffalo, NY
I always find time to watch L&O: SVU everyday. Can wait for he new season to come out.
But until then I will have to just watch the oldies but goodies episodes.
Ruth J.
Ruth J.
Lawrenceville, GA
This show is really good for people that want mystery and suspense without a terribly romantic storyline! the actors are perf and they don't reuse scenearios (or however it's spelled)!
Larraine W.
Larraine W.
Rockford, IL
This show is awesome! I have watched this show since it came out! I like how they base some of their stories on headline news! Characters are great!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Belleville, MI
This is a very entertaining show that draws you in from the very first episode. From thrills to chills you'll find yourself dying to see what happens next. A definite must see for people who enjoy CSI and NCIS.
Alaysja C.
Alaysja C.
I love this show. It may seem frightening because they are dealing with lots of deaths and other very cruel crimes but it's not. I think they did that to keep your eyes on the TV and make you want to watch the show to find out who who the suspect is.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I am literally beyond obsessed with this show. If you love crime, suspense, drama, and everything else fabulous then this is the show to watch. With each episode comes the age old question of who did it. You will honestly be on the edge of your seat the whole time.
Lindsie S.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so wild. The cast, the cases, the story lines.

A new season and this is what they say on their handle for the new season: #SaveBenson
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
I watched every episode of this show (literally EVERY one), up until Stabler left. It was never the absolute best thing on television, but it was entertaining and addictive. Now I just can't find the interest. I understand why Christopher Meloni needed to leave, the show just suffers without him.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?