Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ericka V.
Ericka V.

This show is the best ilove it!! I can watch it all day! The actors r amazing and they always have great stories.
Lupe H.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL

I've been hooked on law & order svu for years.I like the cases they need to solve but i do miss detective stabler :|
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Towson, MD

I honestly lay in bed and watch this show on Netflix for hours. My roommates and I always curl up on the couch on rainy days and watch the re-runs that are constantly playing on tv. It is the perfect crime show with realistic scenarios. available on Netflix and on-demand!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kannapolis, NC

This is my poison. I love all the old episodes. I stopped watching tho as of last season but I still watch the reruns.
Niriam L.
Niriam L.

Where do I start? The acting is awesome, the "ripped from the headlines" stories are incredible! The show has only gotten stronger and though I hated seeing Chris Meloni and the Sgt. leave the past few seasons, the new cast is younger and just as good. I really like that Stabler was replaced with Nick Amaro, good looking young actor with the same kind of FIRE that Stabler bought to the show.
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT

SVU is my favorite show 😻 It's so interesting and entertaining and I could watch it for hours!
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Myrtle Beach, SC

This show is highly addictive and reruns usually show on a marathon status. I've been known to waste a good 12 hrs on my day off watching these episodes. Gotta love Mariska Hargitay!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Lynwood, CA

SVU has to be the best of all the law&orders'
Teri H.
Teri H.
CT

This is by far my favorite show I've seen every episode at least 3 times but watch it life I've never seen it; can't get enough of this show
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

This is my everyday during the week show to watch! I loved when detective stabler was on the show so i usually watch reruns of it but even the new season is worth watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?