Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Barbourville, KY
SVU is the only Law & Order that I watch, I quit watching after elliott left but they show was always amazing
Ade Y.
Ade Y.
Law and Order SVU has always been a favorite of mine and this season hasn't been a disappointment either. Although Detective Stabler has left the show, Detective Amaro is a fine addition to the cast making me love him as much as i did in Cold Case (Detective Scotty Valens). All In all SVU will probably be around for my grand-kids to enjoy with their grand-kids.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Roswell, GA
Oct. 9, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
my favorite show to watch with my younger siblings. very entertaining and very mind captivating. the characters are so amazing and very talented. very similar to criminal minds, but their are a few things that sets it apart from that television show.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Feb. 7, 2017, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
big fan. although since i had the baby some of the episodes freak me out a bit too much.
Nevada G.
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
Oct. 18, 2016, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: SVU never disappoints with drama and attention-catching story lines. Mariska Hargitay is always a favorite!
Niriam L.
Niriam L.
Where do I start? The acting is awesome, the "ripped from the headlines" stories are incredible! The show has only gotten stronger and though I hated seeing Chris Meloni and the Sgt. leave the past few seasons, the new cast is younger and just as good. I really like that Stabler was replaced with Nick Amaro, good looking young actor with the same kind of FIRE that Stabler bought to the show.
Arthur W.
Arthur W.
Virginia Beach, VA
SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Tampa, FL
I have always been a die hard fan of this show. It broke my heart when Stabler left the show but its still good and always has good drama to fulfill me
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Akron, OH
This is a great show, and always true to life. The stories and characters are believable. I can even watch reruns and enjoy them. Highly Recommend!
Laurie p.
Laurie p.
Fremont , NH
Can never get enough of Olivia and Stabler and all the rest of the crew. We watch reruns all the time because it is that good
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?