Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lupe H.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL

I've been hooked on law & order svu for years.I like the cases they need to solve but i do miss detective stabler :|
Katherine L.
Katherine L.

Total guilty pleasure sort of show. Watch too may episodes at a time though and their might be something wrong with you.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Chardon, OH

I have watched Law & Order: SVU for many years and I love it, I cried when detective Stabler left the show :(
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD

One of the best shows on tv. Every season I am amazed how much better it is than the last and look forward to every new episode.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ

SVU has to be the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling (though sometimes over the top and at times gross) and its one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX

Love olivia she is such a bad ass..but the show isn't the same anymore since they switched actors for her partner...really great series though
Zally A.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR

Nothing better to do on a rainy day that marathon this show while cleaning my house. What kind of crime will the team be up against next!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL

I love the marathons that come on. I will binge watch this on the weekends. LOVE it. I love crime TV shows..
Dina H.
Dina H.

Every episode was so good! i learned so much from this show. the stories were very messed up but felt very, very real. i stopped watching after christopher meloni left, but its still a great show.
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL

One of my favorite shows to watch .. The cases are ripped right out of the headlines and they usually add There own twist
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now