Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Denise S.
Denise S.
Staten Island, NY

law and order in a fantastic show and everyone should watch it my favorite season was season 8 because it was just so good
Laura A.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ

This is my favorite show on the planet. I'm so sad it is ending, but so happy that the reruns are on all the time. There are so many episodes that there is usually one or two on rerun that I haven't seen before. Love when USA network does marathons on Sundays!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Great show but it lost it's flare with Christopher Meloni left. He and Olivia were the only reasons I watched it because they worked so great together.
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX

I could seriously watch SVU all day and not move from my couch. It is a little dangerous so when I know I have to get things done I have to turn the tv off right away when one episode ends.
lacey d.
lacey d.
Boiling Spgs, PA

I absolutely love SVU! Even though I have seen like every single episode, I always watch them again. It is like I have never seen them before and I am still on the edge of my seat till the end of each episode.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

BEST SHOW EVER! You definitely need to have a stomach for dark topics/visuals, but it is so addicting. My roommate and I will watch marathons of this, but it's always easy to jump in - you don't have to watch in order.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Downers Grove, IL

The older episodes of this show are the best. Once stabler leaves Benson becomes bitter and unbearable at times. The topics are sensitive and emotional but this show is truly incredible. We watched it twice on Netflix once we had seen all the shows on tv. Plus it is great when they do esisodes ripped from the headlines!! :)
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Independence, MO

This show has action and adventure, it has drama, it has funny moments, and it has charisma! I love this show! The characters grip you right away and the story line will keep you on the edge of your seat!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Hartford, CT

This show is addicting. It's crazy to see all that the (fictional) SVU has to deal with and the suspense and drama is amazing.

It kills me to have to mark it down a letter though, because the new episodes since Elliot left just haven't been as good, and the film style/arrangement has changed for the worst.

But you can always catch the reruns on TNT or USA, and they have older seasons on Netflix.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Alexandria, Virginia

I swear I have watched all the SVU episodes at least 20 times! Literally!! I find myself searching netflix, and all the TV channels to find an episode. The only thing I don't like is Stabler is no longer on. :( But everyone on SVU is amazing and the show always keeps me guessing!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now