BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Lisa P.
West New York, NJ
The best of the Law & Order series. There's a reason this show has been on as long as it has, it's terrific!
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I have seen every episode of this show and it just keeps getting better! Such a great show to watch!
Hannah G.
Auburn, WA
Love love love this show. All 13 seasons. I have seen every episode!! I like that they focus on the crimes rather than relationships between the cast. They keep it interesting. Once you watch the beginning of the episode, you're sucked in until the end of it. Love it. And although Elliott leaves, Nick is a great replacement!
Anthea L.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this Law and Order series. Some of the cases seems so scary and intense but is so entertaining to watch! A very addicting show
Dusty P.
Cedar Rapids , IA
One of the best and most interesting shows on cable. I have seen most all episodes and seasons. I still have them on record for every new show. I am sad that some of the main people have left but the show still goes on. And its still just as good as when it first started.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I love this Law & Order: SVU I think I've seen every episode. I liked it better when Stabler was in it. Ill still watch it though. It gets me sucked in even if I put it on at the middle of the show I still have to watch.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA
I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
Arthur W.
Virginia Beach, VA
SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Maya H.
I have been watching this show almost since the beginning Stabler has been gone for awhile now but I still miss him he and Liv were so good together I'm said the captain and my other fav left but I will watch tho show until it goes off air it's that good!
Rebecca S.
Mesa, Az
Love this show always want to watch and watch
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?