Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Lexington, MA
My favorite show in the whole entire world. I've memorized the intro, and made it my ringtone. I can say I'm definitely hooked. The episodes are full of action and twists and cliffhangers. Each episode draws you in and keeps you hooked until the end.
audra b.
audra b.
Millstone, KY
Oct. 11, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched this show since I can remember, used to watch it with my mother. Now I have grown to love each character on this show, Olivia is an amazing, vulnerable and bad a** character. She is an amazing role model of what a women could be should she believe in herself. Highly recommend.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
There is definitely a reason this show has been around for so long. It is really good! I love when there are marathons of it on USA.
Leora H.
Leora H.
Far Rockaway, NY
This show is absolutely incredible. The story lines may seem to overlap over the 15 seasons, however there are always twists and turns that surprise you. I highly recommend this show for individuals who do not get scared easily. This is not for children.
Kate F.
Kate F.
Calera, AL
Oct. 29, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This has been one of my favorite shows for years. Ive seen every episode at least twice. The actors are good and relatable. Cant choose just one fav episode. Its dramatic but not dumb. No other shows out there like it ... Definitely a must see!!!
Kaitie R.
Kaitie R.
White Sands Missle Range, NM
I Love this show! I wish 'Elliot' was still on though, there was nothing like seeing some good cop Olivia and bad cop Elliot
Arielle J.
Arielle J.
Miami , FL
Although the episodes are quite predictable i still enjoy watching them and figuring out the murders
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
This is the most important show on television. It had changed so many lives. It has helped many survivors of abuse. Mariska has made a foundation to help people victims of abuse because of this show. It's so important to the survivors who watch it. It help seek medical help, it encourages people to report and seek medical help rather than hide in shame. It helps so many people heal. It's a blessing, it gives strength to all the survivors who watch it. I know survivors who can go on with their lives because of what that show has done for the world. NoMore and The Joyful Heart Foundation have kept people alive, even get closure. We always need SVU on air. As a comfort, or just to teach people who have never dealt with sexual assault before.
amanda s.
amanda s.
Farmington, NY
This show is so addictive and it never gets old. I've been watching for many years and still absolutely love it!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Rockmart, GA
I absolutely love SVU!!! Ive seen ever episode several times and I love to watch them over and over. Benson and Stabler are my favorite partners.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?