Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laura A.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ

This is my favorite show on the planet. I'm so sad it is ending, but so happy that the reruns are on all the time. There are so many episodes that there is usually one or two on rerun that I haven't seen before. Love when USA network does marathons on Sundays!
Pilii T.
Pilii T.

Me gustan las primeras temporadas porque había dos agentes que congeniaban bien, y los casos están bien intrigantes
lacey d.
lacey d.
Boiling Spgs, PA

I absolutely love SVU! Even though I have seen like every single episode, I always watch them again. It is like I have never seen them before and I am still on the edge of my seat till the end of each episode.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Newtown, CT

I love this show, the stories keep getting better! But I feel like every episode ends as a cliff hanger! It keeps you updated on the main characters, but as far as the criminals/victims...it leaves you hanging. Continue the story!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Downers Grove, IL

The older episodes of this show are the best. Once stabler leaves Benson becomes bitter and unbearable at times. The topics are sensitive and emotional but this show is truly incredible. We watched it twice on Netflix once we had seen all the shows on tv. Plus it is great when they do esisodes ripped from the headlines!! :)
Denise S.
Denise S.
Staten Island, NY

law and order in a fantastic show and everyone should watch it my favorite season was season 8 because it was just so good
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Hartford, CT

This show is addicting. It's crazy to see all that the (fictional) SVU has to deal with and the suspense and drama is amazing.

It kills me to have to mark it down a letter though, because the new episodes since Elliot left just haven't been as good, and the film style/arrangement has changed for the worst.

But you can always catch the reruns on TNT or USA, and they have older seasons on Netflix.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Brenham, TX

Great show. I never miss a show.
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX

I could seriously watch SVU all day and not move from my couch. It is a little dangerous so when I know I have to get things done I have to turn the tv off right away when one episode ends.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.

I love SVU. I've tried to watch Criminal intent and even CSI but none of them compare to SVU The story lines and plot are constructed so well. Always has you on the edge. I think it would be epic if they brought Stabler back!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now