Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show comes on all day every Saturday and I can sit there and watch it. I like it
This is my fav show of all time. I've watched each season about 3 different times now
Very interesting tv show ever my favorite show. The actors are really good at acting.
Special Victims Unit is an intriguing show. The episodes they come up with are great!
I'm so hooked on this show. I can even watch re-runs forever and still be entertained
One of the best shows on. All the seasons are great. Definitely one of my favorites!
So many great stories characters are amazing after years of seasons it never gets old
I love to watch this show. It gets very intense. It keeps me rooted right in my seat.
This is a great crime show. It can be addicting though, so be careful. Great stories.
A show my daughter and I and my mother all love to watch together! It never bores me.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos