Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
courtney d.
courtney d.
Berea, OH
Pop Culture Expert
It's a really good show every episode is very different but can tend to get a little boring and drag on after awhile.
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Spokane, WA
I love this show. It's an excellent way to pass the time. The characters are unique and wonderful. There's action and mystery and a tiny bit of romance. It's perfect for everyone.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Pop Culture Expert
TNT marathons. Enough said. This show will pull you in with the classic "DUN DUN" in the intro theme and you can't get enough of all the weird stuff that happens.
Tee O.
Tee O.
Macomb, MI
By far SVU is my favorite of all of the Law and Order shows. Even with the cast additions, theshow still captures my attention.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is by far the best of the L&O franchise. I'm sad that stabler is gone, but I'm cool with Benson's new partner. I wasn't a big fan of the blonde chick, but I've grown to love her as part of the cast. I wish they gave more air time to Munch.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show which I am surprised I still watch it seeing as it has been on TV for so long. The show has not gotten old and I love all the new episodes, they always change it up and keep it interesting.
Vallyn W.
Vallyn W.
I love Law and Order: SVU. I love the fast paced story lines. I love the characters. The subject nature of the show is extremely sad that stuff like that happens in reality.
Sarra G.
Sarra G.
This is by far one of the best shows. I love watching marathons. Olivia Benson is the ultimate role model! The show is often intense and I appreciate that its not always a happy ending. The show isn't completely realistic but I still enjoy watching it.
Tamara T.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of the best TV shows! It's exciting and the actors are well suited for their roles. I love the mystery and seeing the story play out
Joy K.
Joy K.
Sammamish, WA
I love this show only thing wish eliot was back on!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?