Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Friencine J.
Friencine J.

I watch this show every time its on tv. Olivia is my girlllllllll. This show will never get old I don't care how many years its been on TV its as fresh and new.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.

I've been watching this show since high school. It's great and full of suspense. I miss the days when they had the original characters on there because the quality of the show has gone down with the new actors. But always a classic.
Buenísímo si te gustan los programas de resolución de casos, el más parecido a este show podria ser Shades of Blue, pero este programa va más alla porque ves desde que se encuentra el crimen hasta la condena del mismo, totalmente recomendado
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA

This show always sucks me in! If I am flipping through the channels and see that it is on I can't get myself to change the channel. I like the show because it is true to real life where they don't always get the bad guy.
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.

One of the best shows ever. Characters are awesome! Liv, Stabler, Finn..even down too the Captain..the show keeps you on the edge of ur seat...
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va

The sheer length of this series show serve as proof to how great of a show this is! It has changed over the years but it still captures my attention
Candice J.
Candice J.

I love the crime the investigators the people I just love this show in general but I guess that's part of my love for forensics in me
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA

What's not to love! This show is amazing. You would think that after so many years the storylines would get tired or the characters less interesting but that is just not the case. There is a reason that Taylor Swift named her cat Olivia Benson. It's because Olivia Benson rules.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.

This show never gets old. I love that it is a different story every week, but there is always an underlying plot. I can't wait to see what the rest of this season has in store!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Antioch, CA

Law and Order SVU>>> Law and Order criminal intent >>> law and order.. OLIVIA BENSON AND ELLIOT STABLER ALL THE WAY
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now