Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI

This show has actually been my recent obsession. I DVR all the shows and watch them when I get home from work.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI

Love this TV show. Have been watching for years and still holds my interest. If you like police or crime shows I would highly recommend this one.
Randi B.
Randi B.
Sacramento, CA

I hate that it seems to be dying down and will probably be canceled soon :( but, I have been watching this show for many, many years. I find it one of the best Law and Order shows that are out there. I love my USA network law and order marathon days, since the story line kind of jumps all over the place it is easy to watch random episodes whenever you want without really getting lost.
Anna D.
Anna D.

Every Tuesday I record the marathon! I just started a few weeks ago and I have just been addicted ever since! it is a new mystery every time and I like that you can just begin wwatching whenever without having any background
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN

I have beenwatching this series since it first came out. It has a great cast and frequently guest stars that are top notch. Often times the story lines are pulled from the headlines and then changed ever so slightly to keep you guessing. Sometimes the show has resolution at the end of the episode and sometimes it leave in the lurch. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of so many of the original cast members but the plot lines help to make up the difference.
Alayiah B.
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA

This is one of my favorite shows on TV. The stories are sad to hear and sometimes hard to watch and it will make you cry sometimes but this show shows what justice should be catching criminals and throwing them in jail for a long time.
Marlea P.
Marlea P.

I have watched ever single episode. This is one of my favorite shows ever. I love all the characters. They have amazing actors. It is similar to criminal minds. It is definitely a must watch for anyone who likes crime shows.
Briana S.
Briana S.

I did not start watching SVU till a little bit later on but I have caught back up. I really do like the show and have followed it for a while. Some scenarios do seem repetitive. It is one of my weekly show I watch.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Aubrey, TX

This is one of the best shows on TV! The cases they handle are so real-life that it really draws you into the show and keeps you pinned to the television.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Park City, KY

I have(at 17 years old) watched this show for as long as I can remember. It has literally been running for most of my life, and that in itself should tell you how great a show it is(would've been cancelled a LONG time ago if ratings weren't supporting it). I love how each episode is unique and it's so nice for those days when you're really sick and they have a marathon running. You can just curl up and be a couch potato for a day with some good quality entertainment. I've loved watching the storyline grow just as much as the main focus of each episode. Definitely recommended.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?