Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
McKinzie N.
McKinzie N.

Just started watching SVU 2 years ago. Now I cant stop watching it. Just finished catching up on all of the episodes of Netflix. You will love Stabler and Olivia.
Chevetria T.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC

OMG I love this Show. The two Detectives working together are always Knowledgeable. I watch this all day long on my day off. I try to solve the stories before they do also. One of the Best shows on TV I would say.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
buda, TX

This is one of my top fave shows. it is very addicting and the episodes are very intriguing. love the chracaters. so realistic
Katie C.
Katie C.
Newberry, MI

This is my go to show. I can always count on watching this when there isn't anything else on. I love it, even if I've seen the episodes a bunch of times.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
State College, PA

BA BUM! The entire Law and Order franchise is amazing, and SVU is no different. I love the stories and characters. They're realistic and so entertaining.
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA

This is one of my favorite crime dramas to watch. It leaves you on the edge of your seat every time! The characters are great too! Of course Detective Benson is my fav. Sometimes the outcomes of the show are predictable though.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ontario, CA

This show used to be one of my favorites, but once you start changing people and trying to leave the show running for too long then you start losing interest.
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS

I can not stand this show. It's so cheesy and overdone and overrated. I can't believe it's still on tv
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL

I used to watch this every day. But quit because the story lines were either so crazy or very boring. Haven't watched it in almost forever.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?