BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Amy L.
Amy L.
Amarillo, TX
This is one of my favorite shows!! i have watched it from season 1 episode 1 to current!! they just keep drawing me in!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
Pop Culture Expert
I have beenwatching this series since it first came out. It has a great cast and frequently guest stars that are top notch. Often times the story lines are pulled from the headlines and then changed ever so slightly to keep you guessing. Sometimes the show has resolution at the end of the episode and sometimes it leave in the lurch. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of so many of the original cast members but the plot lines help to make up the difference.
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Cypress, CA
I love this show! I almost always get sucked in after the first few minutes. One of my favorite things is that the writers focus on making each episode pertinent to current events.
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Provo, UT
The older episodes were great but it seems like it may have been running a bit too long. Still though it continues to have interesting stories even though I wouldn't call it a must watch anymore.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this show, And I have for years and years. Although I was upset when they casted off Stabler, the new cast is amazing. I hope they stay on for many more years.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA
One of my favorite shows, I watch it anytime that I can. Its crazy to me that some of this can actually happen but it is so entertaining. I'm defiantly addicted to this show!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
One of the best shows on television nowadays.
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so exciting and enjoyable. I've been watching it for quite some time. It's action packed and has some mystery in the form of the investigation.
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga
Pop Culture Expert
Absolutely love this show!! Can't believe it's real cases. Crazy. Watch it every time its on.
Chakeya G.
Chakeya G.
San Pedro, CA
I watched many season on Netflix mainly 7-12 lol but I really love this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?