Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Ariella A.
Ariella A.
Love this show!! It is so addicting! I can watch all day!!! I'm hooked! It is the perfect combo of scary and mysterious! The characters are hilarious!
Marlea P.
Marlea P.
I have watched ever single episode. This is one of my favorite shows ever. I love all the characters. They have amazing actors. It is similar to criminal minds. It is definitely a must watch for anyone who likes crime shows.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Pop Culture Expert
Im not fully caught up, but just watching the reruns that play on USA or Netflix is good enough for me! I found that in the newer episodes it goes more into the lives of Benson and her squad, rather than focusing on the assault victim cases; but that could just be my opinion. Nevertheless I love this show and hope it stays on for a very long time!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Columbia, SC
A tried and true standby that always seems to have a marathon on on some channel, and for good reason. It is refreshing seeing a female portray a no-nonsense detective. The cases are often ripped from the year's headlines. While it isn't reinventing the wheel, it still is worth tuning in.
Erika A.
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I watch this over faithfully. It's not the same without Stabler, he really made a difference in the show. Actually a lot of the good characters are gone now. Stories are incredible.
Shante E.
Shante E.
Budd Lake, NJ
Suspense? Real life scenarios ? Well you definitely have it with those show, which will have you at the edge of your seats.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert
This is by far one of my favorite shows. Most of the story lines are realistic and that gives it a slight scary edge without actually being a scary show. The characters and story lines are great!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is definitely NOT a show for children, as I have to shield my little ones' eyes from this typically if they ever see this show on. Nonetheless, it is an interesting show to see what MAY be going on in other parts of the country/world. It puts many things into perspective--I love mysteries!
Kt H.
Kt H.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite show, forever and ever. Mariska Hargitay is incredible as Olivia Benson, and I love that there are always cameos from other television series or movies.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Liverpool, NY
I live this show I make sure I watch every episode I dive thm if j am to tired to watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?