Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Serina D.
Serina D.
Ormond Beach, FL

This is by far the best crime series on tv. I love the characters and story lines.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN

I have always loved this show but its just not the same since Elliot Stabler is gone.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.

I love the character drama of this show as well as the new crime story each episode.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL

This is one of my favorites. The storylines are great and very captivating! The actors do a great job. I don't mind re-runs of the show.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL

This show is consistenly informative & entertaining. I do miss Christopher Meloni as Stabler though.
EP G.
EP G.
Saint Louis, MO

This is, and has been, my favorite show for 10 years now. It is a gripping, and intense show, with twists and turns, and a cast that is amazing! I have seen every episode at least twice, and catch up every week if I ever miss a Wednesday during the season.
Katrelia G.
Katrelia G.
Columbus , Ga

I love this show. Once you watch this you won't get enough of it!!!!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC

I don't think I have ever seen a boring episode of this show! Easily one of the best shows on tv, it has everything..action, drama, mystery. Def a must see
Jill E.
Jill E.
Athens, GA

This show is very versatile, and always has me on the edge of the seat. I also love that I can watch episodes out of order without it making much of a difference.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI

This is my all time favorite show. At first I thought I liked the new characters a lot less than the old ones but I've actually found I like them more. It's definitely a crime show and there's a lot of blood/disturbing things.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now