Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Christy T.
Christy T.
I have been addicted to this show as a kid. I love how they do episodes on current events. I love how suspenseful this show can get but there's always closure and the bad guy always loses in the end. Very enjoyable.
Moniqueca L.
Moniqueca L.
Henderson, NV
I watch this show several times a week. I love the storylines and plots. They keep me interested and consumed when there is not much to do!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Some of the stories in this show hit a nerve, in a great way. Very emotional, tons of suspense. Makes me wish I had chose this line of work. There are so many beautiful endings, it's hard to believe they aren't true stories!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
West New York, NJ
The best of the Law & Order series. There's a reason this show has been on as long as it has, it's terrific!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Las vegas, Nv
I miss stabler but I still watch it whenever I have a chance lol. I have spent a lot of lazy days watching the usa marathons lmao
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
I spend far too much of my time watching reruns of this show during the week. It's great, and I enjoy watching the show progress with seasons.
Sireeta J.
Sireeta J.
Hoboken, NJ
This show is so addicting, I watch it on Wednesdays, during the USA marathon, andon Netflix. I got some pretty good information from this show for my criminal justice classes.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Sanford, FL
Out of all the shows;; Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent; Law & Order LA, Law & Order Trial By Jury and Law & Order SVU , THIS IS THE BEST ONE. In my opinion.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN
I adore crime shows, and this is by far my favorite! I can sot and watch it for hours, even if I have already seen them
!
kaitlynn g.
kaitlynn g.
Ventura, CA
Just love this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?