Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Molly G.
Molly G.
Osceola, NE

One of the BEST shows to binge-watch. My roommate and I watched them all! Interesting storylines, good characters, and you can watch it on a ton of different channels in syndication.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Othello, WA

I started watching law and order svu years and years ago i love it its gotta be the best show on television. The storys are always amazing and the charchters are easy to love.
Devonna T.
Devonna T.
cambridge , md

love love love law & order svu , keeps you on your way toes and always hits you with the unexpected, the other law and orders arent as good as this one ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anybody that loves a good tv show
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Mobile, AL

ONE of my favorite shows ever!!
Myrna P.
Myrna P.

I can watch this all day. My daughters and I watch it every time it is on. I don't care if it is a re run or not. Great show! I love detectives!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Bethel, CT

I love every episode, the do a great job at making you feel sorry for the victims. I do, however, miss Eliiot Stabler - it's not the same without him.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is one of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Amarillo, TX

This is one of my favorite shows!! i have watched it from season 1 episode 1 to current!! they just keep drawing me in!
Krista M.
Krista M.
State College, PA

I love the show but ever since Stabler left it hasn't been the same. As long as they keep Benson around its worth watching.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Salt Lake City, UT

This series is very addicting I have seen every episode I am very happy with the series my only complaint is within the last two years the show has gotten a little dark but I understand considering its about ratings and keeping people watching. You will be on the edge of your seat in this series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now