BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tara P.
Congers, NY
My favorite days are ones where there are SVU marathons on tv. I can sit in front of the TV all day and get sucked into the emotional and suspenseful drama. Olivia and Stabler are a great team. I feel invested in the characters and enjoy watching the repeats as well as the new episodes.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI
Omg I love this show sooooo much. It is realistic and shows a lot of stuff that can happen in real life. Amazing at acting and is addicting once you start watching it.
Katrina A.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is my genotype ever. even with cast changes its never dull and fantastic acting. plus usually there is a margarine on TV on the weekends. if you've never seen it where have you been?!?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Love this show but miss Stabler. I don't watch the new episodes regularly but faithful to the reruns. The Marathons are a must watch!!
Cassandra S.
Pop Culture Expert
Every time I'm flipping through channels I always find this on TV and watch like 5 episodes and fall asleep love love love it
Kristi L.
Pocola, OK
Have watch all the Law and Order SVU's multiple time. Love the actors and continuation of the story line
Allie K.
I love this show! Each episode is different and intriguing. This show has great actors. I love watching the marathons because there is so many episodes! Plus I feel like you don't have to watch every episode in order to know what's going on.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I've been watching SVU for 3 years, and I've seen all the episodes except for the past season. I love all the characters and they always have a good story line. The only downside, they got rid of one of the main characters that's been on the show since season one.
Heather B.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show! I miss the old cast with Stabler, but I will always watch the show! It is full of suspense and entertainment. Be careful not to start watching when it is a marathon bc next thing you know, the whole day is gone!
Markie J.
Wonder Lake, IL
Have watched this show since the very beginning. Never fails to disappoint. Really gets you involved with the characters and story lines
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?