Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Aisha W.
Aisha W.
BROOKLYN , NY

Svu is definietly one of my favs! I have the new episodes programmed to record so I don't miss a thing. I miss elliot but Mariska has been doing an amazing job directing!
criscia a.
criscia a.
Milton, FL

Love this show. The characters are great and the story are heart breaking at times. Always great when they catch the bad guys
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH

I never saw no to an SVU marathon. I've probably seen some of these episodes upwards of 10 times.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Tulare, CA

I LOVE watching this show at night or when I have a day off!! Beware it is ADDICTING!!! And a bit cheesy but still good :)
Dana G.
Dana G.
Kingsport, TN

No matter how many reruns I watch, my love for this show never grows old. I especially love seeing how they will interpret high profile cases.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ontario, CA

This show used to be one of my favorites, but once you start changing people and trying to leave the show running for too long then you start losing interest.
Phon W.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS

I love watching this show. It gets so intense. The newer ones especially. This show has been on for so long I feel like it's one of those that whenever you watch it it has some kind of nostalgic feeling. I would recumbent watching this if you can handle people getting hurt.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

Absolutely Love This Show! I can watch it all day! Love Mariska (Benson) and Christopher (Stabler)
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA

This show is one of my all-time favorites. I really though after Stabler, Much, and the captain left that the show would take a dive, but I think it's managed to uphold its ratings pretty well.
debbie b.
debbie b.

This is one of my all time favorite shows I hate that all the other law and orders are gone I loved them all
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now