Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Whittney D.
Whittney D.
Started watching this series with my mommy as a teenager myself, continued the tradition with my preteen till we watched every episode on Netflix =) Love eliot and olivia what a great team they make!
Veronica Z.
Veronica Z.
This is one of my favorite shows! I watch all the reruns and feel bad for getting behind on the new episodes. All in all, very good show, would continue to watch no matter what!
Debra N.
Debra N.
Newman, CA
I have watched SVU since it's inception and fell in love with it and the characters. I have watched reruns a gazillion times and never tire of seeing the episodes, even when I know the dialogue! There are just some shows that grab you and never let go. This is one of them. Third Watch was another, I STILL miss it. I will watch SVU forever until they no longer run it, then mourn the loss like I did Third Watch.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA
This show has been part of my DVR since Day 1. This show provides awareness on key issues that are relevant in today's society. Love "Olivia"- she's great to follow on Instagram too!
Meg F.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
I miss Elliot! Olivia is my favorite character. I wish I was half the woman she is. Mariska is a wonderful actress and these story lines are sad but make for a great TV show
blexie15@gmail.com R.
blexie15@gmail.com R.
Louisville, KY
I love Law & Order svu I take a law and justice class and watch Law & Order like every other day and NCIS I love them all lol I loved watching them at home now I can watch them at school lol
Juantren M.
Juantren M.
I love watching this show.. USA have a marathon every week and I be glued to the television as if I never seen those reruns before.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Total guilty pleasure sort of show. Watch too may episodes at a time though and their might be something wrong with you.
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
I love this show I watch it pretty much everyday I can even watch the episodes more than once. I watch it on USA all the time. I enjoy it even after stabler left even though I didn't think I would. Olivia is amazing!
Gina D.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
Law & Order...I've been watching it since it first aired years ago....when SVU came out, I was hooked on it. Something about the main characters in SVU drew me in more than the other Law & Order shows. I've really enjoyed Benson & Stabler as a team. Both characters have a lot of death to them and have been great to watch over the years. I also enjoy Finn....he's a good character too.... I was really disappointed when Elliot left the show. Back in 2001, I even named one of my puppies after him! Lol. I really enjoy crime shows and SVU keeps you interested and watching to see what's going to happen next. Of course you know the good guys will always win but you never know what they will go through to get there and SVU is not "fake" like some of the crime shows being aired. Just the fact that it's been aired since 1999 speaks volumes about the show and how popular it is and how much it's enjoyed. I look forward to many more seasons....there is never a shortage of ideas for a crime show so hopefully it will be on yogis years to come!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?