Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kim B.
Kim B.
Muskego, WI

I love this show! I was bummed that Elliot left the show but the rest of the cast is top notch! Love Detective Benson!
Veronica Z.
Veronica Z.

This is one of my favorite shows! I watch all the reruns and feel bad for getting behind on the new episodes. All in all, very good show, would continue to watch no matter what!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Denver, CO

My favorite criminal tv shows of all times. I love to watch it especially with my husband, we usually decide to watch just one episode and when we realize, we have been watching it for hours and we can't get tired of it.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Pompano Beach, FL

Law and Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I've been watching it for years and got my husband hooked too! I love crime shows and I love the characters, the plots, the acting. Its just a great show! We have it recorded so we never miss a show!
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.

One of the best shows ever. Characters are awesome! Liv, Stabler, Finn..even down too the Captain..the show keeps you on the edge of ur seat...
Albina G.
Albina G.

This show is amazing i love it i watch it every time its on .it has drama and crazy events which make it super interesting and its always a good show no matter what .
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
West Milford, NJ

I love this show. It teaches you a lot and its super interesting. Love it
Kayla R.

SVU is one of those shows that once you start watching it, you can't stop. Those darn marathons on USA have consumed many of my lazy days. I miss Stabler but I still tune in every once and awhile. Its just not the same without him. :(
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Green Cv Spgs, FL

Me and my sisters watched this show all the time! we have at least 300 episodes recorded on our tv! we don't have any room because of it
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA

The only law and order I will watch I love it so much I am a fan of the older ones more so then the newer ones!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now