Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS

I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA

I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
adrian f.
adrian f.
Cumming, GA

Hands down, this is my all time favorite show. I've seen every episode but can't help but get sucked into watching reruns every time there is a marathon on tv, or I can't find anything new to watch on Netflix.
Salinas, Ca

My allllll time favorite show! I've seen them all!!
Alexis  M.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID

I haven't watched in recent years but man do I love the reruns. Some are hard to watch but these shows just pull you in!
Lara M.
Lara M.
Torbay, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR

I started with watching Law & Order series, which has since gone off the air, and continued on watching SVU. There is a strong cast, and storylines with lots of twists and turns. It's certainly not light fare or entertainment, given the topic of Special Victims Unit.
Malory S.
Malory S.
Fairview, NJ

Dick Wolf just knows how to catch my attention. Of all the Law & Orders, SVU is my absolute favorite. I have seen just about every episode! I love Olivia but I miss Stabler :( Still a great show though! If you like this you should also catch his new show "Chicago Fire" what's not to like about sexy firefighters?
Poca A.
Poca A.
Delmar, Ny

I can never get enough of this show 😍 always been a favorite and always will be
Karen S.
Karen S.

I love the Law & Order franchise for the criminal cases in each episode, as well as the fact that you generally did not have to watch the entire series in sequential order to "get" it. For Law & Order SVU, the sole survivor of the L&O franchise, the past few seasons have seen more and more character development. In my opinion, that's not really for the better. For example, in the current season, we have seen Benson, Rollins, and Amaro plunge into a downward spiral in their personal lives. Realistic? Maybe. But please, FOCUS ON THE CASE!!

Larraine W.
Larraine W.
Rockford, IL

This show is awesome! I have watched this show since it came out! I like how they base some of their stories on headline news! Characters are great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now