BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Joni M.
Joni M.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this show! This is probably the only mystery/police type show I will watch. I don't like any of the other L&O to be honest. This spin off I really enjoy. Great story lines, great plots. Ofc everyone misses stabler. But olivia is great! Mariska is beautiful. Captain is another favorite character. Just an overall great show after so many seasons.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Big Rock, IL
Amazing, absolutely amazing. Even though the show is about 11 seasons in, it is still just as amazing as the first. The cast, the suspense, everything is incredible. When they play the marathons, I usually sit on my couch and watch them all day!
Kaylen G.
Kaylen G.
CAMANO ISLAND, WA
This show is so intriguing and interesting. I love it with all of my heart. The actors rock. Ice T was weird at first but he's grown on me.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH
I a huge fan of this show I love how Olivia is strong character that is kicking but in a man's so called job. This show has opened my eyes to a lot of this in this world that is why this show it great.
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Provo, UT
The older episodes were great but it seems like it may have been running a bit too long. Still though it continues to have interesting stories even though I wouldn't call it a must watch anymore.
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
Pop Culture Expert
If you're into criminal, law type shows..this has got to be one of the best. I really don't have anything negative to say about this show. I watch this whenever its on, or if in the mood for it look it up on Netflix. Nothing like a Sunday of SVU.
Vanda  F.
Vanda F.
Deridder, LA
Pop Culture Expert
My all time favorite law show. I just wish it came on local TV more then it does I haven't seen it in local TV in a while now and I sure am missing it.
Vallyn W.
Vallyn W.
I love Law and Order: SVU. I love the fast paced story lines. I love the characters. The subject nature of the show is extremely sad that stuff like that happens in reality.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Athens, GA
This show is very versatile, and always has me on the edge of the seat. I also love that I can watch episodes out of order without it making much of a difference.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Independence, MO
This show has action and adventure, it has drama, it has funny moments, and it has charisma! I love this show! The characters grip you right away and the story line will keep you on the edge of your seat!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?