Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Ngoc L.
Ngoc L.

Most shows jump the shark when main characters leave. Something strange happened with SVU in that it only seemed to have gotten better when Stabler left. A great show in the series and I hope it lasts for more years to come. Wish the other Law and Order shows stuck it out this long.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
La Center, KY

SVU is my favorite Law & Order. It just keeps me involved, I have too many favorite episodes to pick and example. The actors are great and the situations are believable and realistic. If you like crime and investigation, and you haven't already started into this series...you should!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

This show has been one of my favorites since I was about twelve. The fact that they keep the show running this long is amazing to me because it never seems to have a bad episode. Every season is intense and original. I love this show and recommend it to anyone who is into thrillers.
OMG!!! Amo demasiado ésta serie la sigo desde hace años, los actores son totalmente increibles, te hacen sentir realmente lo que esta sucediendo y cada capitulo es super intenso y adictivo. no me pierdo ni un episodio realmente es una que no te arrepientes de ver 100% recomendada!!!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

Great show. When marathons of this are on i get sucked in every time no matter how many times i have seen an episode. I can't believe how long this has been on the air and i hope it never stops. I think this does a good job of entertaining and bringing awareness to a serious issue.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cheektowaga, NY

Every episode is so different and still keeps me on edge! The storyline is constantly evolving which makes your interest in the characters that much deeper. Rafael barba is probably my favorite person on the show because he's a very sarcastic character which always adds some humor.
Vine C.
Vine C.

I refuse to watch any other version of Law & Order other than SVU. I love Mariska as Benson in this series. The storylines are so good and even with the departures of some main characters, the show hasn't lost its ability to captivate me. One of my top five favorite shows for sure!
Denisse C.
Denisse C.

I love it!!! it helps me know more about criminal activities and really help me to know how to be carefull on the streets . not to trust in strangers and be sociable with people i already know. even when the cases are not real it shows the actual issues that you can experience now.
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI

I got through this series very quickly. I couldn't stop watching. Every episode is a different scenario but if you binge watch it like I do, you can keep up to date with the main characters lives. I think this show is amazing and is definitely for people who seek mystery and thrill
Isis L.
Isis L.
Bridgeport, CT

I love the suspense & intensity of this show. I feel the actors do a great job & make all of the actors in the show realistic & relatable for anyone whose experienced anything like what's going on in that particular episode. & SVU is 10000000 times better that plain old Law & order
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now