BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Hollie E.
Arizona
Law and Order: SVU is my go to show while I'm cleaning the house or just hanging out. It is on daily on different networks playing rerun after rerun. It is also available on Netflix for a binge watch! I love how it not only has crime and action but gives a look on the impact officers (particularly detectives) have on the world and how they handle the stress in their personal lives!
Jess H.
East Weymouth, MA
I currently have only 15 tv channels and one of them runs Law and order: SVU all day and I love it! The show always has twists and turns and you never know how it'll end. It's unlike many other detective tv shows because they don't always convict the villain of the episode.
Katherine I.
Bronx, Ny
This show is the greatest use to watch it early in high school! I learned a lot with this show. It is very informative but it also makes you grave for more episodes. The latest one are great I thought it would be really bad without Elliot but Olivia is holding it down. Please watch the show they are up to season 16 of I'm not mistaken. These scenarios happen everyday so we should be aware.
Randi B.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I hate that it seems to be dying down and will probably be canceled soon :( but, I have been watching this show for many, many years. I find it one of the best Law and Order shows that are out there. I love my USA network law and order marathon days, since the story line kind of jumps all over the place it is easy to watch random episodes whenever you want without really getting lost.
Natalie S.
SVU is my absolute favorite show ever!! It always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love the acting and the actors. My favorite scene is always at the end when they figure out what happened. I would recommended this show to everyone. I see a lot of people loving this show.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI
I enjoy the show. I like to try and figure out who did what before the show ends. It's really fun when the storyline has lots of twists. A bonus is that the storylines many times give me an opportunity to teach my daughters life lessons...to help them be more aware and careful.
Melinda C.
Asheville, NC
I watch this whenever I can when it is on. I like this over the other Law and Orders because it seems more real and the actors seem more genuine. I have several especially with Elliot. The actors bring the characters to life and give them heart and I feel it is a must watch.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
If you're into suspense and plot twist..... This is the show for you. Be sure you watch the entire thing because even by missing the first 10 mins you will be lost. Everything seems realist and makes me want to change my day time job to being a crime scene investigator. Lol!
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
I don't watch a lot of tv . I'm very picky. But shows like this is really interesting. My whole family watches this show., It's interesting, entertaining and keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout a lot of it. It's one of our best shows to watch,. It's a hit with us.
Brandy s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
this is such n emotional show! the individual episode can stand alone and still entertain the casual watcher. if you watch the show in its entirety , you get to follow the stories of the fictional super detectives of the special victims unit. after 17 seasons, im still a fan.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?