BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
This show can help inspire people to want to fight for just. It shows many aspects of reality and how things tend to go wrong and unfair. But not all cops are as bad as they are. Like everyone has done something bad, but don't pin it on anyone else. It's a great show to watch.
Nicole K.
Geneva, OH
Cant get enough of this show. Even when Im up to date on the current episodes, I will always be content to watch re runs on whatever channel wants to play them. Its great to watch the old episodes and see just how many now famous celebrities were once nobodies on Law and Order
saint s.
GOAT!!!
Greatest of all time☺. I've been a fan of the Law & Order series since the begining in the 90's. SVU really takes you on an emotional roller-coaster and leaves you rooting for justice. I look forward to each weeks episode. SVU stays on my dvr roster. I love this show.
Kathryn W.
Westfield, MA
The cast is great and they have been consistent through the series. I like that I can watch episodes at random and not feel like I am missing pieces of a plot, not to mention most episodes are different and I don't feel like I'm watching the same episodes over and over again.
Natalie D.
Every single episode of this series, I find myself crying. lol! A lot of what each witness in each episode goes through just pulls at my heart and breaks it ever so slightly. The writers should be proud that they can give such great material to the actors to play. Great show!
Sara K.
Millersville , PA
Pop Culture Expert
This is my favorite show on television of all time! It never gets old even when watching reruns. I love stabler and benson they're the best. Everyone acts so well and ice cube is a nice touch. I haven't found any other crime shows similar or better than this one. Must watch!!
Asia W.
Cincinnati, OH
This show is one of those that's easy to have running in the background while doing housework or studying. It can be decently interesting if just watching, but isn't too intense that you can't look away for a moment. The plots can get a bit tried though, they tend to recycle.
Erin M.
St. Stephen , Mn
Pop Culture Expert
I have loved SVU for as long as I can remember! I love watching the new episodes as well as the old ones. I do not think it is similar to any other TV show out there, they have their own style. I love the middle of all the episodes because it is when it gets the most intense.
Brandy s.
Pop Culture Expert
this is such n emotional show! the individual episode can stand alone and still entertain the casual watcher. if you watch the show in its entirety , you get to follow the stories of the fictional super detectives of the special victims unit. after 17 seasons, im still a fan.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
OMG!! This is my favorite show ever after csi miami was done i was so sad until i discover law and order special victim unit oh my word truly a must watch not so much for children some episodes are intense but thats what i love about it the actors are amazing too!!must watch!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?