Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Meaghan S.
Meaghan S.
Poplarville, MS

One of my all time favorite shows. I started watching it probably before I could even really understand it, but it's still one of the best. I haven't watched it as religiously as I used to, but I think that's only because some of my favorite characters are no longer on the show.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi

I like that every episode has a story and you can jump into any episode especially during a 24 hour marathon! Very good acting and they have been with the show since the very beginning! Similar to Law and Order but dealing with victims of assaults mostly. Very interesting stuff!
Hope N.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA

I have seen every episode at least once. This show is both realistic and brutal and heart-breaking and current and also heart-warming and sweet and even funny in its own way. It definitely follows a formula, but that formula works and I think the show remains enjoyable to watch.
Katie M.
Katie M.

One of the best shows to binge watch, hands down! Obviously be careful about watching it with young children around due to the graphic, mature nature of most episodes. But the story lines, although predictable at times, are still gripping and amazing. Benson and Stabler forever!
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Kansas City, MO

I can watch this all day... and I have. This show has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. It is often aligned to real life cases that are featured in the media. The acting is very natural. I like it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes mystery, and criminal justice.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.

I've been watching this show for like twelve years now. I remember coming home from school every Tuesday and USA having an all day marathon and sitting my happy self down with some pizza and life being made. SVU gets you in the feels, it inspires you and who doesn't love Benson?
Maria R.
Maria R.
New Rochelle, NY

My favorite series! I love these kinds of shows! I love watching all law and order shows! Love the way detective stabler always thinks about his daughter and detective benson always being there for the victims! I deffenitly recommend this TV show i would say its one of the best!
Yessica S.
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN

If you've never seen this you live under a rock. The best show on tv. Benson and stabler for life. Amazing and all the other words that mean amazing. Comes back on Sep 21st !! Can not wait will deff be laying in my bed that day at 9pm eating popcorn with a margarita in my hand!
Keri P.
Keri P.
Greenville sc

Law and order svu has always been one of my favorites. Benson and stabler work hard together to solve the cases despite what is going on in their personal lives. The suspense and drama is great too. It is intriguing to watch how they slowly put the case together piece by piece.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA

Awe Law and Order one of the few shows on TV that can hold my attention. That's regular TV NOT NETFLIX or cable shows. And SVU is my fav. The actors do an amazing job and I love how they show not only the police work also the court side of each case. Yes this is worth watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now