Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monica A.
Monica A.
Grants Pass, OR

This show is one of my all time favorites. There is shows similar but nothing as great as this. This show is filled with awesome characters and great acting! I have watched all the seasons over and over and it's still as great as the first time. I definitely recommend this show.
Emely M.
Emely M.

I love this show and definitely hooked. I watch this with my boyfriend and a few other series but this one seems more surreal. I would not even be able to explain what my favorite seen is. The actors are all great, the show is great and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Hope N.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA

I have seen every episode at least once. This show is both realistic and brutal and heart-breaking and current and also heart-warming and sweet and even funny in its own way. It definitely follows a formula, but that formula works and I think the show remains enjoyable to watch.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.

I've been watching this show for like twelve years now. I remember coming home from school every Tuesday and USA having an all day marathon and sitting my happy self down with some pizza and life being made. SVU gets you in the feels, it inspires you and who doesn't love Benson?
Mammas M.
Mammas M.
Fayetteville, NC

I can watch SVU all day every day. .. I seen this one episode where this man set his baby mother on fair and I cried like a baby she screamed and yelled when she was at the hospital but she lied to him and said that he raped her so he couldn't see his daughter no more. I love SVU
Elspeth D.
Elspeth D.

I like crime dramas a lot, and this one is definitely one of my favorites. If you somehow haven't seen it over the past 2 decades, you should give it a chance. It's entertaining and remains relevant to the times. I love binge watching it even when I've already seen the episodes!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Law and Order: SVU has been very eye opening for me throughout the years. As a college student i'm definitely happy that I spent much of my young teen years watching this show. It has taught me so much about how to avoid predators and what to look out for if I ever was attacked.
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL

I've bee watching this show since the beginning. The subject matter is sad but true. My favorite scenes are when Liv finally meets a man she can count on. Terrific actors, espicallybIce tea. I will continue to watch it till the end. A must watch for anyone who loves crime dramas
Kayla P.
Kayla P.

This show can be a real tear-jerker, despite being a crime show. The victims tend to be women and children, but every now and then a male is victimized. The acting makes you forget that it's acting. The actors do a good job of seeming like realistic people instead of characters.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Shannon, MS

I've been watching this series for years! Can't wait for the new season to begin. These stories can be so sad but show what a team can do when working together. I think the Chicago series and some others should be close to the same type of series but I haven't watched those, yet
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?