Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
One of the longest running series on NBC since 1999. Comparing to Cold Case and other crime related drama series. The actors are amazing along with good acting also. I really do not have any favorite scenes from the show because I love all of the scenes from Law and Order SVU.
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Flint, MI
Sept. 24, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law and Order SVU! The show is very action packed. Deals with crimes that actually can happen. Its fictional but based on cases that actually have or could happen. Shows you what our legal teams fight for on a daily bases. If you like realistic drama you will love this!
Chyenne E.
Chyenne E.
Athens, GA
Believe it or not, I've watched every season. I've even seen most episodes more than once. This show is great! It says it's not real but it gives you a look at the world is/could be. It really teaches you to look out in life. Especially when you're on your own, like in college
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Geneva, OH
Sept. 22, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Cant get enough of this show. Even when Im up to date on the current episodes, I will always be content to watch re runs on whatever channel wants to play them. Its great to watch the old episodes and see just how many now famous celebrities were once nobodies on Law and Order
Brandy s.
Brandy s.
this is such n emotional show! the individual episode can stand alone and still entertain the casual watcher. if you watch the show in its entirety , you get to follow the stories of the fictional super detectives of the special victims unit. after 17 seasons, im still a fan.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Westfield, MA
The cast is great and they have been consistent through the series. I like that I can watch episodes at random and not feel like I am missing pieces of a plot, not to mention most episodes are different and I don't feel like I'm watching the same episodes over and over again.
Sept. 30, 2016, 4:03 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE this show! I've grown up watching law and order and it never disappoints. It's one of those shows that grabs your attention and really makes you think. I love the older seasons with just Benson and Stabler but the newer ones are just as good. This show is a must watch!
Erin M.
Erin M.
St. Stephen , Mn
I have loved SVU for as long as I can remember! I love watching the new episodes as well as the old ones. I do not think it is similar to any other TV show out there, they have their own style. I love the middle of all the episodes because it is when it gets the most intense.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love this show. I watch every spin off there is. my favorite series is SVU. my favorite character is Olivia Benson. I believe the actors fit the roles. it is similar to other crime shows but has been around longer than others. I would highly recommend this series
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
aurora, IL
Svu is a show about victims officer benson is incharge right know with along side actor ice t who is a good actor my favorite scene is at the end when i find out what happends to the bad guy other people would say its like csi but this one is better more action in my oppinoin
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?