BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Pop Culture Expert
One of the longest running series on NBC since 1999. Comparing to Cold Case and other crime related drama series. The actors are amazing along with good acting also. I really do not have any favorite scenes from the show because I love all of the scenes from Law and Order SVU.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
My favorite show on TV. i like watching live or reruns. i appreciate that this show has always tried to stay relevant with current news stories and trends and also to represent women and minorities in lead roles. there was a period in my life where i watched this show everyday
Lucia F.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
This show can help inspire people to want to fight for just. It shows many aspects of reality and how things tend to go wrong and unfair. But not all cops are as bad as they are. Like everyone has done something bad, but don't pin it on anyone else. It's a great show to watch.
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Flint, MI
I love Law and Order SVU! The show is very action packed. Deals with crimes that actually can happen. Its fictional but based on cases that actually have or could happen. Shows you what our legal teams fight for on a daily bases. If you like realistic drama you will love this!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Westfield, MA
The cast is great and they have been consistent through the series. I like that I can watch episodes at random and not feel like I am missing pieces of a plot, not to mention most episodes are different and I don't feel like I'm watching the same episodes over and over again.
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
Pop Culture Expert
I grew up watching this show and can recite the theme song by memory. It's a classic show and will remain to be. From the compelling cases, to the great acting. It's a favorite of fine and will remain to be. I highly recommend that you watch this show, if you already haven't.
Brandy s.
Brandy s.
Pop Culture Expert
this is such n emotional show! the individual episode can stand alone and still entertain the casual watcher. if you watch the show in its entirety , you get to follow the stories of the fictional super detectives of the special victims unit. after 17 seasons, im still a fan.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
Great show, a lot of seasons and still going! I have been watching for a while now and great character development and the show keeps getting more and more interesting. Cannot wait for the new season to come out. This is a must watch. On Hulu+ and Netflix (seasons 14-17 only)
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Every single episode of this series, I find myself crying. lol! A lot of what each witness in each episode goes through just pulls at my heart and breaks it ever so slightly. The writers should be proud that they can give such great material to the actors to play. Great show!
Asia W.
Asia W.
Cincinnati, OH
This show is one of those that's easy to have running in the background while doing housework or studying. It can be decently interesting if just watching, but isn't too intense that you can't look away for a moment. The plots can get a bit tried though, they tend to recycle.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?