Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Allison D.
Allison D.
Charlotte, NC
Oct. 10, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show to watch on the treadmill at the gym. It can get a little creepy, but I always get sucked into the episodes then completely forget that I'm even exercising. Tuesdays they also used to do a marathon and when in college that was my floors go to show to watch together.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Oct. 8, 2016, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love SVU ! I've been watching this show for years! All of the Law & Order series are great but SVU is definitely my favorite !
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
I am a Law and Order SVU addict. I love this show. The story lines are great and so are the characters.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Clermont, FL
Law and Order: SVU is one of my guilty pleasures. I have seen every episode, and still watch it every time they are on tv!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Absolutely love this show! The episodes are so intense and you grow to love the detectives through every episode!
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Nov. 3, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Love this show. I wish Stabler was still on it

It's one of my favorite shows I watch
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
Love olivia she is such a bad ass..but the show isn't the same anymore since they switched actors for her partner...really great series though
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ
Everyone has that guilty obsession with a certain show. For me and almost all my friends, it's this one. It's that show that you feel crazy to be in love with, however you feel it and you do it anyway. Each episode is great in itself, you'll find episodes you love, and episodes that you just love to hate. Guest appearances are fantastic, and you eventually you only recognize actors you like if they've made an appearance on the show. It's hard hitting stuff, with a great cast and a perfect combination of backstory and investigation.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
One of my favorite shows , I can watch marathons all day long , love the characters as well as the story lines
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I think you either love SVU and saw every episode or you never saw one. I think ive seen them all, maybe 2-3 times for others. Love marthon days.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?