Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shana O.
Shana O.
Valley Village, CA

I miss Stabler, but I understand why he's gone.

I loved the shout out they gave him in the most recent episode.

This show has moments of weakness, but it's got a strong cast and it's always SVU. That makes me happy.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

I LOVE this series. I have probably watched every episode at least twice. GREAT show.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN

I have beenwatching this series since it first came out. It has a great cast and frequently guest stars that are top notch. Often times the story lines are pulled from the headlines and then changed ever so slightly to keep you guessing. Sometimes the show has resolution at the end of the episode and sometimes it leave in the lurch. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of so many of the original cast members but the plot lines help to make up the difference.
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ

Everyone has that guilty obsession with a certain show. For me and almost all my friends, it's this one. It's that show that you feel crazy to be in love with, however you feel it and you do it anyway. Each episode is great in itself, you'll find episodes you love, and episodes that you just love to hate. Guest appearances are fantastic, and you eventually you only recognize actors you like if they've made an appearance on the show. It's hard hitting stuff, with a great cast and a perfect combination of backstory and investigation.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY

I love this show which I am surprised I still watch it seeing as it has been on TV for so long. The show has not gotten old and I love all the new episodes, they always change it up and keep it interesting.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.

This is one of my favorite shows. I can watch episodes over and over again and still be interested and on the edge of my seat. Great actors and actresses and story lines. I love Olivia but will always miss elliot stabler!!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, NY

SVU marathons are my life. I absolutely love the characters and even though the show makes me never want to live in an apartment alone, or go for a walk in Central Park ever...it's still just so good!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Denver, CO

My favorite criminal tv shows of all times. I love to watch it especially with my husband, we usually decide to watch just one episode and when we realize, we have been watching it for hours and we can't get tired of it.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Severn, MD

While it's the same basic plot over and over, it never gets old. The main characters chemistry and backstories are amazing and quite entertaining. Also it's almost always on, so that's something you can count on.
Christina m.
Christina m.
Lake Forest, CA

Every week i wait for the new episode to come on i love this show i have been watching it since forever and have gone back to watch whole seasons all over!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now