Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Wahiawa

This show is the gift that keeps on giving. Season after season and it just gets better. The actors are fantastic, they always have guest stars which is a great way to stay relevant. For me the show has everything, action, horror, and it pulls at your heart strings. Would recommend.
April S.
April S.

Love this show. I can watch the reruns over and over and never know whats going to happen. Always entertaining.
Angela C.
Angela C.

I absolutely adore this show. I am still not sure how I feel about the cast changes, what with Munch, the Captain, Stabler leaving, but it is still a good show. I love how it doesn't always end with the good guys save the day, it shows more of the reality, showing the people getting justice, but that there are flaws and justice isn't always served. I do find it kind of surreal the way these episodes are done months in advance but here lately a lot of the time it will be related to something that just broke the news a week ago.
Arika G.
Arika G.
Woodbridge , Ca

Definitely love this show! could not get enough of it! I think I watched every single episode on Netflix
Karii C.
Karii C.
Longwood, FL

This is one of my favorite shows. The stories are so edgy and I love to sit and watch all day marathons. Stabler and Benson = <3
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY

One of the best shows ever. The subject matter can be a little sad bit it really gives a good look at how some things play out
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA

Still amazing after all these seasons! I can re-watch and still be happy! Love Mariska Hargitay, she makes the show in my opinion :)
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA

Love this show. I think its better than all the other law and orders. Although i don't think the show is the same without Stabler I still like it.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH

I'm obsessed with this show! I love to watch it at night because it's such an intense show, that you need to pay attention! Very addictive and every story will keep you on your toes.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

One of my all time FAVORITE shows! The case is great, the stories are amazing. I've been watching for years and it is always fresh!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?