Add a Photo

Photos (23)
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

This show never gets old, ive been watching for a couple years now, and its still appealing to me,
Megan D.
Megan D.
Northport, ME

I never really got into Law & Order SVU until quite recently - I caught some reruns on TV and couldn't stop watching. I love the show - the plot lines are always intriguing, I love the cast, and I never get bored. Definitely a winner if you like crime dramas.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Okawville, IL

I love to watch this show New or rerun.. I usually forget how it ends before I see it again zzz Soooo i can't turn it off!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.

Absolutely love this show! The episodes are so intense and you grow to love the detectives through every episode!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Vancouver, WA

I love that it often is played as a marathon, because i could watch them all day.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, In

This is my favorite TV show! I am so invested in the characters. I love that every show has a story behind the scenes with the main chanracters
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Staten Island, NY

I feel like it goes without even saying.. this show is great. this is the kind of show that you could just watch marathons of all day and not get tired of it. the story lines are intriguing... pretty mature situations.. not gonna lie makes me feel like a pervert after seeing it lol but love the story lines and the characters are extremely lovable.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Everett, WA

This is my addiction right here. I think I powered through so many seasons on Netflix within a week (then they took half the seasons off!) Episodes definitely have a formula of how they solve every mystery but sometimes change it up for episodes where there's more character development than the crime solving. Great guest stars and throws in episodes obviously themed by some headlining cases. Amazing character development and I love watching them all grow (and sometimes leave.) I need to catch up and probably go through another marathon.
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH

Law and Order SVU is my favorite Law and Order. It is always riveting! The cast is phenomenal. I watch this show every chance I get and would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Ericka V.
Ericka V.

This show is the best ilove it!! I can watch it all day! The actors r amazing and they always have great stories.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now