Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Madeline Z.
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL

This is my all time favorite show. I never get tired of watching reruns. They have the best story lines keeps up with current national events....
Tariqa L.
Tariqa L.
Philadelphia, PA

A good police TV show. It's been out for a very long time. Alot of the original cast are still on the show. There are new episodes and also old ones in syndication so you can basically always catch an episode.
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Washington, DC

My nana watches this a lot and we watch to. Dramatic plot that is informative and keeps your attention. for me it really shows how messed up the world can be but i am glad that this show is bringing attention to the corruption in the world I love the characters and love the cast.
lyndsey p.
lyndsey p.
Birdsnest, VA

The only law and order i watch! love watching marathons of the show, glad that they do crossovers with chicago pd also!
Erika A.
Erika A.
Stockton, CA

I watch this over faithfully. It's not the same without Stabler, he really made a difference in the show. Actually a lot of the good characters are gone now. Stories are incredible.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Muskego, WI

I love this show! I was bummed that Elliot left the show but the rest of the cast is top notch! Love Detective Benson!
Gina R.
Gina R.

I love Law & Order: SVU. Me and my roommate will usually spend all day on
Sundays watching the marathons. They are always so interesting and who doesn't love seeing which celebrity will guest star next!
Joscelyn G.
Joscelyn G.

Got sucked in this show by my best friend and what i really like about this show is that all the crime analogy and steps and what REALLY takes to solve a crime on TV.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.

I have grown up in a house that was full of law and order fans SVU being the favorite! Love this show. always keeps you on your toes, full of plot twist… its simply amazing!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA

It brings a lot of attention to stuff happening in the world, i cant wait for the next season after that cliff hanger
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now