Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Souderton, PA
I love Law and Order: SVU. Each episode sucks you and makes you feel for the characters. It also doesn't hurt that Stabler is a hunk too.
Middletown, NY
This is a wonderful show, filled with twists, turns and lots of mystery. They always have new crimes that are unique. This is a wonderful show to watch over and over again.
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Lakewood, CA
Omg this show is so addicting. You watch one and then you end up watching a whole season 😩😩😩
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wise, VA
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is by far my favorite of all of the Law and Orders. The plots are great and the cast is wonderful. Some of the situations are not appropriate for younger viewers but other than that, it's great.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite show can't get enough of it! I wish the episodes would come out faster! I have literally watched all the on rerun at least 10 times! Love this show!
Emily p.
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
I like cop criminal and investigating shows so this is definitely one of my favorite shows
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Whitley City, KY
Seriously my favorite TV show ever. I watch nonstop. I like that show is still going after Stabler left. I know a lot of people who stopped watching after Meloni left but I'm one who will watch till the end because Mariska is awesome and the show still holds my attention.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA
Best show ever! Great characters and great new storylines. Never gets boring. Ive seen every episode and own all seasons and would recommend it!
nicolette v.
nicolette v.
I'm obsessed with this show. It's literally amazing and I'm only upset elliot left but other than that the cases are so interesting and nerve racking
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Buffalo , Mo
I love this show! The characters are great and most episodes have me cry at least once. It can be so depressing but I can never stop watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?