Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tori J.
Tori J.
This is the best show out there! its dark but also very interesting. I love this show. Although i miss elliot i love nick
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Oct. 8, 2016, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Always captures my attention for hours! Very informative and interesting. I learn a lot
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wilbraham, MA
My mother and I love to watch this show together. Mariska Hargitay's character is my favorite.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Evansville, IN
This is one of my favorite long running shows. Its intense and keeps me coming back every week. I hate when its off the air but I still watch the reruns.
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
I am a long time fan of all of the Law & Orders, but this one is my favorite. I do believe it is safe to say that I have watched every single episode more that once or twice! Thanks to Netflix!
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Southfield, MI
Oct. 9, 2016, 8:17 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Awesome show really reflects my views on society . Most episodes i often remember a similar crimes from reality.
emily f.
emily f.
Edinboro, Pa
I think I've watch nearly every episode of this show. I still love it, although I wish the character of Elliott was still a part of the show.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Dover, AR
I watch SVU whenever it's on. And I record it so I can watch it before bed. I've seen them all but it doesn't matter. Love this show. And I miss stabler but I also really like the new additions!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Buffalo , Mo
I love this show! The characters are great and most episodes have me cry at least once. It can be so depressing but I can never stop watching.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
This is such a good show. You can really connect with the characters and the plot takes some turns you might not see coming. I could watch a marathon of this show easily.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?