Add a Photo

Photos (23)
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA

I have been watching this show for years. I watch it on Netflix, watch it live, watch re-runs over and over. Definitely recommend this show to anyone who enjoys mystery, drama and suspense!
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Santa Clarita, CA

The best one out
Dana G.
Dana G.
Kingsport, TN

No matter how many reruns I watch, my love for this show never grows old. I especially love seeing how they will interpret high profile cases.
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Tallahassee, FL

This is the best law & order series
Diana B.
Diana B.
Hoquiam, WA

Best show that has been around for a long time! Great cast and amazing actors! Also amazing episodes with amazing stories that teach a lesson. I watch it almost daily before I go to bed!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA

This show has been part of my DVR since Day 1. This show provides awareness on key issues that are relevant in today's society. Love "Olivia"- she's great to follow on Instagram too!
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Coraopolis, PA

This is hands down my favorite TV show ever. I became so addicted to the show after watching just one episode. The stories are so interesting and always keep you on your toes through out the entire episode. You will fall in love with the characters and it is never boring. Each episode has the most unique plots and you never know what is going to happen
Jacey V.
Jacey V.

This is the best Law in Order. I stopped watching it for a while and once I picked it back up I forgot how disturbing many of the episodes are. I like the old ones with Christopher Maloni, but the new ones are still entertaining. D. Wolfe is great but some episode leave you on the edge of your seat and don't give you a satisfying ending. But neither does life sometimes! Good show though.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT

I would watch a few shows here and there when nothing else was on, and then when it came on Netflix instant, I decided to watch it from the beginning...which started my full blown addiction! I'm on season 6 and I love it. It's not one of those shows where it seems to drag on the further you go, it just keeps getting better. It's really well written, and the cast is just amazing. This is one of my all time favorite shows!
Lezlie S.
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO

Olivia Benson is one of the best characters in a Police related show. There are many story lines that are common to today's life. She portrays a character that is strong-willed, independent, yet compassionate and caring. This show is a MUST SEE!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now