Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber R.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI

This is by far one of my favorite shows. Most of the story lines are realistic and that gives it a slight scary edge without actually being a scary show. The characters and story lines are great!
Shandi B.
Shandi B.
Toney, AL

I love this show. There has never been an episode that I found boring. I love when they have marathons!
Madison E.
Madison E.
South Point, OH

Definate guilty pleasure right here!!!!! I love the cast, but I really wish they'd bring Stabler back for good!!!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI

I literally rent past seasons even though I have seen every single episode. Be careful, this series is addicting. It's mind-blowing, will make you angry at times and sad at others. In the end, you are always rooting for the main characters to get the bad guy! DEF WORTH WATCHING!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN

I used to watch this when I was younger with my mother. Although I wasn't really the one picking it. I remember covering my ears during the theme song because it scared me. But since then my mother has stopped watching it, she was #teamElliot. I, however binge watched season 1-14 on Netflix and have been keeping up with it ever since. It's always reinventing itself, and using things from current events to stay relivent. I will truly be so broken hearted when this show ends. I'm ready for season 17.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA

This show is one of my favorites!I would recommend it .All episodes are really good I could watch it all day .
Molly G.
Molly G.
Osceola, NE

One of the BEST shows to binge-watch. My roommate and I watched them all! Interesting storylines, good characters, and you can watch it on a ton of different channels in syndication.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Homestead, PA

I love SVU! It always seems to be on and there always seems to be one on that I haven't seen. Elliott is fun to watch and him and Olivia have a great connection. I don't watch as much now that he's gone but i do love my re-runs!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO

Love this show. Watched law and order from the start. I DVR every episode so just in case I miss it.
Tonya D.
Tonya D.
Columbus, OH

Once you start watching Law & Order: SVU, you won't be able to stop! Every episode is gripping and emotional.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?