Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My absolute favorite show of all time!! I've probably watched every episode 3 times.
I will sit and watch an entire day long marathon of this show. So good. Cast is great
I love this show! I've watched it from the beginning and I always come back for more.
I love this show I watch it all the time great show to watch I love the people in it
I love law and order it's such a great show I watch re runs all the time it's so good
Great show. Each episode is entertaining and keeps you on your toes. Funny characters
My number one show favishow of life. This just keeps you interested in every moment.
This show keeps your head thinking what's going to happen next. It's very suspenseful
One of the shows I've watched since I can remember, and one of my favorites as well.
Just amazing I love how suspenseful it is. I get so into it all the time. Must watch
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos