Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Van Wert, OH

I could spend the whole weekend in bed watching SVU marathons. I cannot get enough of Stabler & Benson.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.

I love this show! It can definitely be a bit intense at times, and sometimes the characters just annoy you SO MUCH - but the stories are addicting. Also, there are literally so many episodes that if you watch them all and then go back to the beginning and rewatch them you won't remember half of them - which is kind of awesome.
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
Medley, FL

Es una buena serie, pero despues de tantas temporadas y tantos capitulos, la serie se vuelve tediosa, sinceramente hay mejores series de este tipo. Sin embargo, cabe destacar que los actores son muy buenos y hacen que la historia parezca muy real, es buena pero creo que deberia mejorar o por lo menos no ser tan repetitiva.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Southfield, MI

I really love the law & order shows but this one is the best! Benson is the best character but miss Stabler.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Phoenix, AZ

My favorite show can't get enough of it! I wish the episodes would come out faster! I have literally watched all the on rerun at least 10 times! Love this show!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.

This is my favorite law and order show; its the only one I watch. The episodes are so good, they have you glued to your seats sometimes. Also, the actors/actresses are amazing.
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Collinsville, IL

I've been watching SVU for years and it's one of those shows that I watch ALL the time. Anytime a marathon is on, I watch it. The storylines are fantastics, the actors are wonderful. Love Benson and Stabler. Was very sad when Stabler left the show, but the new season is excellent! Danny Pino (from Cold Case) is a wonderful addition to the cast.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY

One of the best shows ever. The subject matter can be a little sad bit it really gives a good look at how some things play out
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA

The show I love to watch on a yucky raining day under a million blankets and a tub of ice cream.
Sharon X.
Sharon X.
Iowa City, IA

I'm a law freak, and this show actually teaches you a lot of things. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to watch crime shows, wants to learn about crime, etc
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?