Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shea D.
Shea D.
Newton Lower Falls, MA

Olivia and Elliot forever! <3 This show is top notch. The stories are never easy to guess and there is just enough depth for a TV show that is an hour long.
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX

If you're into criminal, law type shows..this has got to be one of the best. I really don't have anything negative to say about this show. I watch this whenever its on, or if in the mood for it look it up on Netflix. Nothing like a Sunday of SVU.
michelle b.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC

I have been watching this show for quite awhile, as does my mother and now my children. I like the characters and actors who play them. I also feel that you do get a fairly realistic view of the process and like that the end is usually a bit of a surprise.
Arthur W.
Arthur W.
Virginia Beach, VA

SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Streamwood, IL

I love the marathons that come on. I will binge watch this on the weekends. LOVE it. I love crime TV shows..
blexie15@gmail.com R.
blexie15@gmail.com R.
Louisville, KY

I love Law & Order svu I take a law and justice class and watch Law & Order like every other day and NCIS I love them all lol I loved watching them at home now I can watch them at school lol
April C.
April C.
ABILENE, TX

I love the show and all but the show without Stabler has just been blah!
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Flagstaff, AZ

My favorite show can't get enough of it! I wish the episodes would come out faster! I have literally watched all the on rerun at least 10 times! Love this show!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV

I love Law & Order SVU because its always something different! You aren't tied to the same people for episodes upon episodes. Each episode is a different plot and story line!
Rose A.
Rose A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I didn't watch this show when it first aired on television. But I am catching up on it now.
This is a great show, even if you don't like crime drama's.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now