Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tori J.
Tori J.
This is the best show out there! its dark but also very interesting. I love this show. Although i miss elliot i love nick
Emily P.
Emily P.
Special Victims Unit is my absolute favorite of all of the Law & Order series. I've seen every episode! Can't believe the show started when I was only 5! Extremely addicting and interesting show!
Oct. 10, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
my aunt loved it and i love it too. it is a good form to spend your free time. it is a good police serie
i think the best
Shana O.
Shana O.
Valley Village, CA
I miss Stabler, but I understand why he's gone.

I loved the shout out they gave him in the most recent episode.

This show has moments of weakness, but it's got a strong cast and it's always SVU. That makes me happy.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Carbon, IN
I watch Law and Order all the time! SVU has to be my favorite. I've watched all that were available on Netflix, now I have to wait for them to add more.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Tampa, FL
I have always been a die hard fan of this show. It broke my heart when Stabler left the show but its still good and always has good drama to fulfill me
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Downers Grove, IL
The older episodes of this show are the best. Once stabler leaves Benson becomes bitter and unbearable at times. The topics are sensitive and emotional but this show is truly incredible. We watched it twice on Netflix once we had seen all the shows on tv. Plus it is great when they do esisodes ripped from the headlines!! :)
Jason F.
Jason F.
Deatsville, AL
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best TV Drama on television right now. Looking forward to watching the next season on NBC.
Westmont, IL
Love this show, Stabler was my fav. That temper he had was sexy but also always got him in trouble.
Candice J.
Candice J.
I love the crime the investigators the people I just love this show in general but I guess that's part of my love for forensics in me
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?