Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
Stratford, CT

I have watched this from the beginning, following ALL of Olivia's hairstyles. The content remains current to todays headlines. I'm sad that Stabler is gone, still want him back. Nothing like that Benson/Stabler connection.
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Grand Haven, MI

One of my all time favorite TV series. Love the story lines and characters and that it promo toes awareness for a population usually underserved.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

I love Law & Order: SVU. I like all the Law & Order shows, but this one is my favorite. I think it is because Christopher and Mariska were just so amazing on screen. I haven't watched the more recent seasons, but love catching a rerun of older episodes.
Faith B.
Faith B.

My favor its of all law and orders. I am addicted to this show. I think I've seen every episode.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Monroe, NY

BEST SHOW EVER! I absolutely love Stabler and Liv. They do a great job on getting all perspectives and making you think.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ

I love this Law & Order: SVU soo much that I even watch re-runs.Its such a good show with drama but not like crazy drama that makes no sense and gets confusing. And not to mention Stabler is a total Hottie!!!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

Love this show. The cast is great. I like all crime shows and just started watching this one and fell in love. It is always on!
Albina G.
Albina G.

This show is amazing i love it i watch it every time its on .it has drama and crazy events which make it super interesting and its always a good show no matter what .
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA

Favorite show ever. Even though each episode is based on the same type of situation, they manage to make each show unique.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
La Mesa, Ca

I loe any show you can watch over and over again.. who doesn't love a good SVU Marathon!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now