Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
April S.
April S.
Love this show. I can watch the reruns over and over and never know whats going to happen. Always entertaining.
Fernanda H.
Fernanda H.
Dallas, TX
This show is amazing !!! I've watched every single episode and it's always something that actually goes on so its hard to fight back the tears sometimes
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Mobile, AL
ONE of my favorite shows ever!!
Meg F.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
I miss Elliot! Olivia is my favorite character. I wish I was half the woman she is. Mariska is a wonderful actress and these story lines are sad but make for a great TV show
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Oct. 14, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've seen this show a few times. From what I have seen it is really addicting. I mainly watch it whenever it's on TV or whenever I'm working out. I know my roommate and cousin are obsessed with this show and it has a cult following. And I can see why.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
This is my go to show during the day. I've seen every episode, but I can watch them over and over. I especially love the Throwback Thursday episodes!
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
SVU has to be the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling (though sometimes over the top and at times gross) and its one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Jan. 9, 2017, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've watched every season. Every episode. Our of my favorite shows. I miss Stabler but still good with the newer cast members.
Sarra G.
Sarra G.
This is by far one of the best shows. I love watching marathons. Olivia Benson is the ultimate role model! The show is often intense and I appreciate that its not always a happy ending. The show isn't completely realistic but I still enjoy watching it.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love this Law & Order: SVU soo much that I even watch re-runs.Its such a good show with drama but not like crazy drama that makes no sense and gets confusing. And not to mention Stabler is a total Hottie!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?