BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
debbie b.
debbie b.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my all time favorite shows I hate that all the other law and orders are gone I loved them all
Allison D.
Allison D.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite show to watch on the treadmill at the gym. It can get a little creepy, but I always get sucked into the episodes then completely forget that I'm even exercising. Tuesdays they also used to do a marathon and when in college that was my floors go to show to watch together.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Law and order is one of those shows where you don't have to keep up to be able to watch it, you can Start on any episode and watch. They usually do marathons during the weekend on certain channels, and is such a great show! :)
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
This show can be very graphic, but it has such dynamic, motivated, characters that truly care about justice and it's so inspiring to watch. (Plus Taylor Swift named her cat after Olivia, so there's that.)
Angela C.
Angela C.
I absolutely adore this show. I am still not sure how I feel about the cast changes, what with Munch, the Captain, Stabler leaving, but it is still a good show. I love how it doesn't always end with the good guys save the day, it shows more of the reality, showing the people getting justice, but that there are flaws and justice isn't always served. I do find it kind of surreal the way these episodes are done months in advance but here lately a lot of the time it will be related to something that just broke the news a week ago.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Southfield, MI
I really love the law & order shows but this one is the best! Benson is the best character but miss Stabler.
Octavia S.
Octavia S.
Atlanta, GA
This is the BEST detective, crime show ever. The actors are amazing and the story-lines are very realistic. I can watch reruns of this show for hours and anticipate the next episode over any other show! SVU fan for life.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
There is definitely a reason this show has been around for so long. It is really good! I love when there are marathons of it on USA.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Mission, TX
I've been recently catching up on my SVU on Netflix, and first off i couldn't stop. I watched a couple , than a couple more, and i fell in love with the show.

It's a twist on the normal Law & Order, in which police from new york city focus on sexual crimes. The stories can get intense, and sometimes even life like.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Glendale, CA
Love watching new and old series. Mariska plays very well in this show. Her emotions are so real and she is always completely involved in each episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?