Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara J.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ

One of the shoes I will see if there is nothing else to see good back up
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD

I didn't originally watch this show, until my fiance started making me watch it. I get addicted. Also it's always on and easy to find.
emily f.
emily f.
Edinboro, Pa

I think I've watch nearly every episode of this show. I still love it, although I wish the character of Elliott was still a part of the show.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Newport, RI

I swear I have seen every episode at least 100 times! Sad to see Stabler and Munch leave, but the show is still badass!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Mansfield , MA

Could watch this show over and over. It truly never gets old. I love the older ones but overall the show is extremely entertaining.
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL

My favorite Law & Order, hands down. I absolutely love Mariska Hargitay. Great episodes that keep you guessing
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This show is one of the best on TV right now! The actors are great. My favorite is Mariska, of course! I watch every episode I can and love watching reruns.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH

I a huge fan of this show I love how Olivia is strong character that is kicking but in a man's so called job. This show has opened my eyes to a lot of this in this world that is why this show it great.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Honea Path, SC

audra b.
audra b.
Millstone, KY

I have watched this show since I can remember, used to watch it with my mother. Now I have grown to love each character on this show, Olivia is an amazing, vulnerable and bad a** character. She is an amazing role model of what a women could be should she believe in herself. Highly recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?