Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Love this show!! The character development is great and they have amazing actors!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
I love this show! I miss the old cast with Stabler, but I will always watch the show! It is full of suspense and entertainment. Be careful not to start watching when it is a marathon bc next thing you know, the whole day is gone!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Oct. 8, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I've been watching it for years and got my husband hooked too! I love crime shows and I love the characters, the plots, the acting. Its just a great show! We have it recorded so we never miss a show!
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
SVU is the best Law and Order. I don't watch it as much as some of the characters are gone, but it's awesome
noor e.
noor e.
I started watching this show a few years ago and its soo interesting! Its definitely sad to watch but i don't get bored watching it
Britani S.
Britani S.
Augusta, GA
Even after nearly 10 years of watching this show, it never gets old! I do miss stabler though :(
Michasia D.
Michasia D.
Only show like this that i will watch. I do not watch any other crime shows. I do not know why i like it but i can just put the reruns on TV on weekend and watch them
Lejla C.
Lejla C.
I have a love / hate relationship with this show because once I start watching, I literally can't stop. I've seen almost every episode!
lauren a.
lauren a.
Medford, MA
I love when there are marathons on its so easy to get sucked in. However some episodes are especially brutal. Benson is totally awesome I'm sad stabler left :(
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Jacksonville , NC
Law & Order is a classic series that continues to run today. I do not know anyone that has not ever watched this show nor disliked it. The drama is thrilling and the cases get you as emotionally invested as the detectives themselves are. I love this show and catch every so often on television.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?