BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Lexington, MA
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite show in the whole entire world. I've memorized the intro, and made it my ringtone. I can say I'm definitely hooked. The episodes are full of action and twists and cliffhangers. Each episode draws you in and keeps you hooked until the end.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
This show never gets old I've seen every episode and still watch the reruns! There are so many story lines and the actors make it truly believable. I also like the guest spots they sometimes have with awesome well known actors.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
I love this show...the marathons on USA are my favorite..so many lazy days spent watching that show. I love Olivia and Stabler they were my favorite characters. I miss Stabler.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Absolutely love watching this show. I try and catch re-runs as much as possible! You can never go wrong with an SVU marathon!
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
This show has been around for like 14 years & it's still really good! Every episode still has all the drama & excitement you need for this show.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Law and Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I've been watching it for years and got my husband hooked too! I love crime shows and I love the characters, the plots, the acting. Its just a great show! We have it recorded so we never miss a show!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Overall good show, stays current faces real issues. Relatable characters. Long running series that grabs the viewers full attention
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda , CA
I have been watching this show for years. I watch it on Netflix, watch it live, watch re-runs over and over. Definitely recommend this show to anyone who enjoys mystery, drama and suspense!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this show, And I have for years and years. Although I was upset when they casted off Stabler, the new cast is amazing. I hope they stay on for many more years.
Ade Y.
Ade Y.
Law and Order SVU has always been a favorite of mine and this season hasn't been a disappointment either. Although Detective Stabler has left the show, Detective Amaro is a fine addition to the cast making me love him as much as i did in Cold Case (Detective Scotty Valens). All In all SVU will probably be around for my grand-kids to enjoy with their grand-kids.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?