Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Chesapeake, VA

I LOVE SVU!! The writing, the characters, the story line are soooo good! I tried to get to the other law & order shows but I just couldn't. SVU is amazing! Yes stabler being gone is upsetting but that doesn't make me like the show any less. I'm so happy the new season is back and the premiere episode definitely showed why this show is one of the best and why mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. I really applaud the police officers and doctors who have to have to deal with these types of cases everyday because it truly is heartbreaking and like benson and stabler said so many times "somebody has to do it"
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

SVU is one of all time favorite shows. It makes you think more about the daily happenings in your life and how you can do your best to protect yourself
DeAundra M.
DeAundra M.
Kennesaw, GA

I can't get enough SVU!! Every time I watch it it's like I binge on it for days.
Julia S.
Julia S.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I honestly can just sit in bed and watch this show for hours. Its so honest and raw. I often my myself angry at the injustices of the world, but I keep coming back for more! A definite watch!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I never get tired of this show!
amelie o.
amelie o.

I've been watching this show for YEARS. Nearly all of their seasons. Its addicting, loosely based on current/past events and have great actors and characters. There's funny scenes as well as touching ones and they seem like a real family. I've always recommended this show.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH

In the beginning this show was an original, but at a certain point enough is enough. It's time to move on and think of something new.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I watch it daily. Marathons reruns you name it and I love it. Ice T is my favorite character he just so smooth.
Mary S.
Mary S.

Im not fully caught up, but just watching the reruns that play on USA or Netflix is good enough for me! I found that in the newer episodes it goes more into the lives of Benson and her squad, rather than focusing on the assault victim cases; but that could just be my opinion. Nevertheless I love this show and hope it stays on for a very long time!
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I love this show...the marathons on USA are my favorite..so many lazy days spent watching that show. I love Olivia and Stabler they were my favorite characters. I miss Stabler.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?