Add a Photo

Photos (23)
lauren a.
lauren a.
Medford, MA

I love when there are marathons on its so easy to get sucked in. However some episodes are especially brutal. Benson is totally awesome I'm sad stabler left :(
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX

If you're into criminal, law type shows..this has got to be one of the best. I really don't have anything negative to say about this show. I watch this whenever its on, or if in the mood for it look it up on Netflix. Nothing like a Sunday of SVU.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME

This show is so addicting! I love benson so much she is an amazing actress. I don't mind watching old episodes as well because this show is just that great. I wish stabler was still on the show though!!
Sarra G.
Sarra G.

This is by far one of the best shows. I love watching marathons. Olivia Benson is the ultimate role model! The show is often intense and I appreciate that its not always a happy ending. The show isn't completely realistic but I still enjoy watching it.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Othello, WA

I started watching law and order svu years and years ago i love it its gotta be the best show on television. The storys are always amazing and the charchters are easy to love.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Great show but it lost it's flare with Christopher Meloni left. He and Olivia were the only reasons I watched it because they worked so great together.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
East Lansing, MI

I've been watching this show for years. One of my favorite shows of all time. I stopped watching when Chris Meloni left the show.
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.

Always captures my attention for hours! Very informative and interesting. I learn a lot
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Racine, WI

I did not think that this should could survie with out their partnership, but this past season has been better than ever!
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Sanford, FL

Out of all the shows;; Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent; Law & Order LA, Law & Order Trial By Jury and Law & Order SVU , THIS IS THE BEST ONE. In my opinion.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now