BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Shante E.
Shante E.
Budd Lake, NJ
Suspense? Real life scenarios ? Well you definitely have it with those show, which will have you at the edge of your seats.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Homestead, PA
I love SVU! It always seems to be on and there always seems to be one on that I haven't seen. Elliott is fun to watch and him and Olivia have a great connection. I don't watch as much now that he's gone but i do love my re-runs!
Kinsley L.
Kinsley L.
Staunton, VA
Every time there is a new or even an old video I will be watching this show no matter when else is on the television.
yasi m.
yasi m.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite Law and order. I have been watching this TV show for years and I don't get tired of it. I love all the characters in this show, especially Olivia.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
Detroit, MI
I've been watching this show for years. One of my favorite shows of all time. I stopped watching when Chris Meloni left the show.
Malory S.
Malory S.
Fairview, NJ
Dick Wolf just knows how to catch my attention. Of all the Law & Orders, SVU is my absolute favorite. I have seen just about every episode! I love Olivia but I miss Stabler :( Still a great show though! If you like this you should also catch his new show "Chicago Fire" what's not to like about sexy firefighters?
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Conway, SC
This show is highly addictive and reruns usually show on a marathon status. I've been known to waste a good 12 hrs on my day off watching these episodes. Gotta love Mariska Hargitay!
courtney F.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Pop Culture Expert
SVU is my favorite of the Law and Order series. As morbid as it is, I always have to watch the first five minutes to figure out what the crime was. And then often times I get sucked in to watching the rest of the episode to figure out who did it and when, etc. Great episodes, great acting, great stories, great show!
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
I love this show I watch it pretty much everyday I can even watch the episodes more than once. I watch it on USA all the time. I enjoy it even after stabler left even though I didn't think I would. Olivia is amazing!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Towson, MD
I honestly lay in bed and watch this show on Netflix for hours. My roommates and I always curl up on the couch on rainy days and watch the re-runs that are constantly playing on tv. It is the perfect crime show with realistic scenarios. available on Netflix and on-demand!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?