BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale , UT
This is my favorite show. Olivia Benson has me hooked and coming back for more. I've seen every season.
Sherrie C.
Sherrie C.
Brewer, ME
Love the marathon days where you can be lazy and watch all day!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert
Any time there is a Law and Order SVU marathon, I always wind up glued to the TV. Within 30 seconds of an episode starting, if I haven't turned it off, I am guaranteed to be pulled into the storyline. It is literally impossible to turn it off mid-episode.
Shana O.
Shana O.
Valley Village, CA
I miss Stabler, but I understand why he's gone.

I loved the shout out they gave him in the most recent episode.

This show has moments of weakness, but it's got a strong cast and it's always SVU. That makes me happy.
Melanie J.
Melanie J.
THE BEST LAW & ORDER OUT! I don't like the others as much as I like this series. Benson and Stabler are the best!
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
Pop Culture Expert
This show is one dhow that my mother and I can both agree on, the story lines are captivating and makes you want to watch one show after another after another.
Cintya R.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY
My boyfriend is obsessed with this show, so I decided to give it a try, and I liked it. It's not something I watch on a regular basis but it's definitely catchy.
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
Have watched since season one. one of my favorite shows to watch. I do like the new episodes but am so sad how much of the old cast is no longer on the show anymore. Wish they brought Elliot back.... and the captain or Munch!!!
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
I love this show! It can definitely be a bit intense at times, and sometimes the characters just annoy you SO MUCH - but the stories are addicting. Also, there are literally so many episodes that if you watch them all and then go back to the beginning and rewatch them you won't remember half of them - which is kind of awesome.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Round Rock, TX
This show is great, it has been on for such a long time, and the story lines and the characters have been on forever. I love the changing stories and how they always seem to catch the bad person. It is similar to other law and orders, with different cast.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?