Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Haley G.
Haley G.
Fortuna, CA
This show is very entertaining and just a great all around show to watch
Sara J.
Sara J.
Dandridge, TN
This is a very addicting show. I think this has the best script of any of the Law & Order series.
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
I started watching this show and taping it on my DVD 4 years ago when I was on maternity leave with my middle child. I love the story lines I love the actors and actresses. It has just enough personal life drama thrown in there for you to care about the lead characters but not think of the show as a soap opera.
Oct. 10, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I dont see much, but its good because i study law, and the scenes in the court are good for me.
Kya O.
Kya O.
Sun Prairie, WI
One of the best TV shows, ever! It always seems to keep me interested no matter what the story line is. You would never find me skipping an episode or fast forwarding through one. Benson and Stabler were amazing together and did really make the show, but even after Stabler left and was replaced with Nick the show is still amazing and right when you think you've found out the missing puzzle piece, another one shows up.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Norfolk, VA
Oct. 13, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best. Show. Ever. Great acting, and it keeps you hooked. Wouldn't recommend watching this at night if you don't want to have trouble sleeping.
Ninoska P.
Ninoska P.
THIS IS MY MUST WATCH WEDNESDAY SHOW! IT HAS CHANGED A BIT SINCE STABLER'S DEPARTURE BUT I JUST LOVE LAW & ORDER
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Germantown, WI
Oct. 8, 2016, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am addicted to this show! I love the characters and how they're just one big family just trying to survive these crazy cases that they're given.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Roswell, GA
Oct. 9, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
my favorite show to watch with my younger siblings. very entertaining and very mind captivating. the characters are so amazing and very talented. very similar to criminal minds, but their are a few things that sets it apart from that television show.
shu s.
shu s.
This show is awesome because they always have a new crime. It never gets boring with my chips and snacks.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?