Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I've been watching Law & Order since I was a kid and SVU is definitely my favorite. I haven't watched the newer episodes (after Chris Meloni left) but I'm sure it's still solid!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite show of all time. I could sit and binge watch this show for hours upon hours. STABLER AND OLIVIA FOREVER
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL

I have seen every single episode and I love every single episode. The roles of Olivia and Elliott will continue to be part of me LOL but really, I have spent many Saturdays/Sundays watching SVU marathons on USA. The most intriguing cop show that still has the ability to deliver a message and bring awareness to certain causes (human trafficking is a big one).
Erica C.
Erica C.
Mansfield , MA

Could watch this show over and over. It truly never gets old. I love the older ones but overall the show is extremely entertaining.
Marley L.
Marley L.

Love this show! If its on best believe I'm probably watching it. It expresses relevant issues in todays society. I highly recommend it.
Moneisha T.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI

Love this show! It always keeps me wondering who did what! It has on the edge on your seat! The defendant is always someone you least expect! Its crazy this 1 of those shows if you miss 1 part you will not understand it.
Tanneka H.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA

There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week. It's safe to say, I was hooked! Once Stabler left, it wasn't the same for me :(
Shante E.
Shante E.
Budd Lake, NJ

Suspense? Real life scenarios ? Well you definitely have it with those show, which will have you at the edge of your seats.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Rincon, GA

Faithful fan since the show began. Great cast and content
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.

I would normally give this three stars, but it gets four for sheer longevity. It's so easy to just get sucked into a Law & Order SVU marathon, dammit. I've finally broken the habit for a few years now, mostly because half the show's success comes from the Elliot/Olivia team, and certain episodes are pretty thrilling, but it does get stale and slightly predictable.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now