Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kaitie R.
Kaitie R.
Fort Sill, OK

I Love this show! I wish 'Elliot' was still on though, there was nothing like seeing some good cop Olivia and bad cop Elliot
Emma V.
Emma V.
Monroe, NY

BEST SHOW EVER! I absolutely love Stabler and Liv. They do a great job on getting all perspectives and making you think.
Sheila W.
Sheila W.
Teaneck, NJ

SVU is so much more interesting and better than the other line of Law and Order shows. The characters are great and although have minor flaws are extremely likeable.
Love law and order - special victims unit.
Reuniting mother and baby. Makes me cry.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC

Law & Order...I've been watching it since it first aired years ago....when SVU came out, I was hooked on it. Something about the main characters in SVU drew me in more than the other Law & Order shows. I've really enjoyed Benson & Stabler as a team. Both characters have a lot of death to them and have been great to watch over the years. I also enjoy Finn....he's a good character too.... I was really disappointed when Elliot left the show. Back in 2001, I even named one of my puppies after him! Lol. I really enjoy crime shows and SVU keeps you interested and watching to see what's going to happen next. Of course you know the good guys will always win but you never know what they will go through to get there and SVU is not "fake" like some of the crime shows being aired. Just the fact that it's been aired since 1999 speaks volumes about the show and how popular it is and how much it's enjoyed. I look forward to many more seasons....there is never a shortage of ideas for a crime show so hopefully it will be on yogis years to come!!!
keith  .
keith .

I a huge fan of this show. I've seen every episode so far. I enjoy watching crime shows all together. This is just one of my favorites.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL

I think the reason SVU is still on the air is because it is always changing. No two episodes are alike and each one is unique. Plus, who doesn't want to watch Olivia Benson be a total bad-a$$ in every episode?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

I am an SVU addicted. I watch it on netflix which means I binge watch a season at a time. The stories are intense and interesting. The cast has good chemistry and keep you on your toes. Great show overall.
KT C.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD

One of my favorite TV shows, I think I've seen just about every episode and it never gets old. Benson and Stabler are the best. Love the characters, love every episode. It's no wonder its been on the air so long. Quality show.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Bloomingdale, IL

I love this show. I've seen every episode a million times. This program is always playing in our house. Every season gets better and better.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now