Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Othello, WA

I started watching law and order svu years and years ago i love it its gotta be the best show on television. The storys are always amazing and the charchters are easy to love.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Newtown, CT

I love this show, the stories keep getting better! But I feel like every episode ends as a cliff hanger! It keeps you updated on the main characters, but as far as the criminals/victims...it leaves you hanging. Continue the story!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Long Beach, NY

Great cop procedural show. Cast has great chemistry and very good writers and producers. Still going strong even with major cast changes.
Bronx, NY

Love this show but miss Stabler. I don't watch the new episodes regularly but faithful to the reruns. The Marathons are a must watch!!
Gisell A.
Gisell A.

SVU has to be my most favorite show ever. i have seen all seasons on netflix and i loved every single episode. I cant wait for more episodes to be added
Westmont, IL

Love this show, Stabler was my fav. That temper he had was sexy but also always got him in trouble.
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS

I can not stand this show. It's so cheesy and overdone and overrated. I can't believe it's still on tv
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA

The show I love to watch on a yucky raining day under a million blankets and a tub of ice cream.
Bluffton, OH

I a huge fan of this show I love how Olivia is strong character that is kicking but in a man's so called job. This show has opened my eyes to a lot of this in this world that is why this show it great.
Britani S.
Britani S.
Augusta, GA

Even after nearly 10 years of watching this show, it never gets old! I do miss stabler though :(
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?