Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv

I spend far too much of my time watching reruns of this show during the week. It's great, and I enjoy watching the show progress with seasons.
Kate F.
Kate F.
Calera, AL

This has been one of my favorite shows for years. Ive seen every episode at least twice. The actors are good and relatable. Cant choose just one fav episode. Its dramatic but not dumb. No other shows out there like it ... Definitely a must see!!!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL

This is one of my favorites. The storylines are great and very captivating! The actors do a great job. I don't mind re-runs of the show.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA

Absolutely love watching this show. I try and catch re-runs as much as possible! You can never go wrong with an SVU marathon!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA

This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
Maya H.
Maya H.

I have been watching this show almost since the beginning Stabler has been gone for awhile now but I still miss him he and Liv were so good together I'm said the captain and my other fav left but I will watch tho show until it goes off air it's that good!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Mobile, AL

ONE of my favorite shows ever!!
Tammie R.
Tammie R.

I've literally followed this show for as long as I understood the plot. This show is just amazing. It makes you think critically, and there's always a twist. They've relatively kept the main characters the same, and I really hope this show never ends!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Anniston, AL

Great entertainment for anyone loved all of them but this is my favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now