Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leora H.
Leora H.
Far Rockaway, NY
This show is absolutely incredible. The story lines may seem to overlap over the 15 seasons, however there are always twists and turns that surprise you. I highly recommend this show for individuals who do not get scared easily. This is not for children.
Kerena K.
Kerena K.
Arlington, VA
I love this show. I watch reruns on USA all the time and catch it on netflix when I miss an episode! It's a really good show and Detective Benson is awesome!
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I love the older shows with Stabler and Benson, but I just can't get into the new characters as well. I wish Stabler would come back. It's still a great show, though.
amanda s.
amanda s.
Farmington, NY
This show is so addictive and it never gets old. I've been watching for many years and still absolutely love it!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Long Beach, CA
SUV is such an amazing show! I love the fact that they have marathons all the time and the twist they put in the show always keeps you wanting more...
Oct. 10, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
my aunt loved it and i love it too. it is a good form to spend your free time. it is a good police serie
i think the best
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH
I never saw no to an SVU marathon. I've probably seen some of these episodes upwards of 10 times.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Southfield, MI
Oct. 9, 2016, 8:17 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Awesome show really reflects my views on society . Most episodes i often remember a similar crimes from reality.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
I love watching the special victims unit episodes! They're so awesome and interesting to watch.
Geri J.
Geri J.
Saint Louis
I have been watching law and order since the early 90's. I love the show and all of the shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?