BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Megan L.
Megan L.
Carbon, IN
Pop Culture Expert
I watch Law and Order all the time! SVU has to be my favorite. I've watched all that were available on Netflix, now I have to wait for them to add more.
Cara B.
Cara B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love this show!! It's awesome and suspenseful! Highly recommend it!! Check it out!
Geri J.
Geri J.
Saint Louis
I have been watching law and order since the early 90's. I love the show and all of the shows.
Erika A.
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I watch this over faithfully. It's not the same without Stabler, he really made a difference in the show. Actually a lot of the good characters are gone now. Stories are incredible.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Hartford, CT
This show is addicting. It's crazy to see all that the (fictional) SVU has to deal with and the suspense and drama is amazing.

It kills me to have to mark it down a letter though, because the new episodes since Elliot left just haven't been as good, and the film style/arrangement has changed for the worst.

But you can always catch the reruns on TNT or USA, and they have older seasons on Netflix.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
I love the character drama of this show as well as the new crime story each episode.
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Washington, DC
One of my favorite shows ever and I think one of the best ones out there. Mariska Harigitay knocks it out of the park week after week, and the other actors aren't so bad either (in other words they are all incredibly talented). The gritty realism in this show is what draws me in. SVU tackles tough issues and in it's 14+ years I can barely think of a time they have victim-blamed or promoted harmful ideas. The subjects are difficult and it's not for the light of heart (rape, child abuse, & violent murders are not everybody's cup of tea). There are continuing threads, but the best thing about SVU is you can watch a random episode and still enjoy it. Nothing better on a lazy Sunday than to casually watch one of those ubiquitous USA marathons. If you want to see badass detectives with perfect hair nailing rapists and murderers then this is the show for you. (Personally, the fact that most of the crimes are solved and the bad guy put away in a 45 minute span is what makes this show escapist fantasy for me)
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Law and Order is very realistic and plays on actual events in the world although they are not exact reenactments.
Glenda W.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
I have watched this show for YEARS. I cannot get enough of it. I even watch the re-runs-lol. I love all of the characters especially Olivia and Elliot. I love all of the first few seasons characters best.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Jacksonville, FL
It's gritty and dark, but it gives viewers an inside look on heinous crimes. Benson is the best and when Stabler was on the show, he was perfect. I wished Stabler hadn't been married, so he and Benson could've been together. The cases are always so interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?