Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO

I love this show. It's unlike any others!
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
Medley, FL

Es una buena serie, pero despues de tantas temporadas y tantos capitulos, la serie se vuelve tediosa, sinceramente hay mejores series de este tipo. Sin embargo, cabe destacar que los actores son muy buenos y hacen que la historia parezca muy real, es buena pero creo que deberia mejorar o por lo menos no ser tan repetitiva.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI

Love this TV show. Have been watching for years and still holds my interest. If you like police or crime shows I would highly recommend this one.
nicolette v.
nicolette v.

I'm obsessed with this show. It's literally amazing and I'm only upset elliot left but other than that the cases are so interesting and nerve racking
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Provo, UT

The older episodes were great but it seems like it may have been running a bit too long. Still though it continues to have interesting stories even though I wouldn't call it a must watch anymore.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Scarbro, Wv

I have been a fan since the beginning. My favorite of all the law and orders by far. The new characters are okay but I do miss stabler. I definitely recommend this show if you like crime dramas.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
buda, tx

This is one of my top fave shows. it is very addicting and the episodes are very intriguing. love the chracaters. so realistic
Middletown, NY

This is a wonderful show, filled with twists, turns and lots of mystery. They always have new crimes that are unique. This is a wonderful show to watch over and over again.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, NY

SVU marathons are my life. I absolutely love the characters and even though the show makes me never want to live in an apartment alone, or go for a walk in Central Park ever...it's still just so good!
cristina f.
cristina f.
Fort Myers, FL

This is definitely one of my favorite shows! Love the drama and suspense!!! Would recommend to anyone that likes crime shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now