Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
I have my degree in Criminal Justice and am fully aware that this show is really nothing like how real life is, but that doesn't make it a bad show! In fact, I think the show is awesome and keeps you on your toes. I find, however, that I don't like Elliott so I tend to not watch the earlier episodes. I am enjoying the latest detectives and how they're playing their story lines out. I hope that this show has many more seasons as it's become a weekly ritual.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
I love Law & Order: SVU. I like all the Law & Order shows, but this one is my favorite. I think it is because Christopher and Mariska were just so amazing on screen. I haven't watched the more recent seasons, but love catching a rerun of older episodes.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Norfolk, VA
Oct. 13, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best. Show. Ever. Great acting, and it keeps you hooked. Wouldn't recommend watching this at night if you don't want to have trouble sleeping.
Emina F.
Emina F.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my favorite shows ever, hands down. I watch the marathons all the time. Obsessed. I miss stabler though
Sara B.
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY
I love this one Keeps you on your toes. life like stories.
Randi B.
Randi B.
Sacramento, CA
I hate that it seems to be dying down and will probably be canceled soon :( but, I have been watching this show for many, many years. I find it one of the best Law and Order shows that are out there. I love my USA network law and order marathon days, since the story line kind of jumps all over the place it is easy to watch random episodes whenever you want without really getting lost.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ontario, CA
This show used to be one of my favorites, but once you start changing people and trying to leave the show running for too long then you start losing interest.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Albertville , AL
I have seen every single law and order svu episode!!! I miss stabler more than anything tho!!!
Diane W.
Diane W.
Springfield, Missouri
I have been obsessed with this show for years now. It made me a little mad when they got rid of Stabler (my favorite character), but it's still an awesome show. I know it deals with sensitive (and sometimes controversial) subjects, but I love the fact they almost ALWAYS catch the bad guy in the end! All in all, I love every single episode I have ever seen.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.
Blacksburg, VA
I love SVU. I was so excited when it was added to Netflix (goodbye weekend). Though sometimes the episodes can seem a little stale, there are those few that keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?