Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA

SVU is the best Law and Order. I don't watch it as much as some of the characters are gone, but it's awesome
Cindy N.
Cindy N.

I love this show. Yes, the story lines can sometimes be way over the topped cliche almost. It stills entertaining.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Bellmawr, NJ

Love this show! Watch it all the time - always new material- they always keep it interesting. The actors are amazing. Great on screen chemistry. I love stabler and Olivia!
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK

I'm so happy this show is running back to back on at least one channel everyday because I LOVE IT. Olivia and Elliot are my favorite television cops of all time. I love Ice-T's character too, because I just love Ice-T. This show always keeps me interested. I've never watched an episode where I lost interest. It gets hard to watch sometimes, but they show things that happen in real life, so it's something you have to get used to. There are terrible people out there who commit terrible crimes. SVU reflects that. It's a show I plan on watching until the episodes/reruns stop, which will probably be never.
Britani S.
Britani S.
Augusta, GA

Even after nearly 10 years of watching this show, it never gets old! I do miss stabler though :(
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga

Absolutely love this show!! Can't believe it's real cases. Crazy. Watch it every time its on.
Lori R.
Lori R.
Aubrey, TX

This is one of the best shows on TV! The cases they handle are so real-life that it really draws you into the show and keeps you pinned to the television.
Amy S.
Amy S.

This is one of my favorite TV shows! I've seen every episode and whenever it does marathon I find myself getting sucked in! I can't stop watching!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mansfield, AR

I absolutely love this TV show! I've seen all the episodes and love everyone of them! A great storyline!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ

I think I watch this show far more than I need to! I have seen every episode at least twice. So addicting and always so good! Acting is also good for this type of show :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?