Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE

I love the older shows with Stabler and Benson, but I just can't get into the new characters as well. I wish Stabler would come back. It's still a great show, though.
noor e.
noor e.

I started watching this show a few years ago and its soo interesting! Its definitely sad to watch but i don't get bored watching it
Christine L.
Christine L.
Catonsville, MD

This show has remained a top favorite for years! The actors are amazingly talented and the storylines never disappoint.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

I've seen this show a few times. From what I have seen it is really addicting. I mainly watch it whenever it's on TV or whenever I'm working out. I know my roommate and cousin are obsessed with this show and it has a cult following. And I can see why.
Seleena P.
Seleena P.

I love SVU. It's hands down my favorite Law and Order and I can say that for a lot of my friends as well. When you think about it, that's kind of weird but I just love SVU
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK

I'm so happy this show is running back to back on at least one channel everyday because I LOVE IT. Olivia and Elliot are my favorite television cops of all time. I love Ice-T's character too, because I just love Ice-T. This show always keeps me interested. I've never watched an episode where I lost interest. It gets hard to watch sometimes, but they show things that happen in real life, so it's something you have to get used to. There are terrible people out there who commit terrible crimes. SVU reflects that. It's a show I plan on watching until the episodes/reruns stop, which will probably be never.
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Union City, NJ

Such a nerve-wrecking show. So unexpected and interesting. Highly recommend. (Btw it's ALL on Hulu+ !)
Poca A.
Poca A.
Delmar, Ny

I can never get enough of this show 😍 always been a favorite and always will be
Ciara S.
Ciara S.

I have grown up in a house that was full of law and order fans SVU being the favorite! Love this show. always keeps you on your toes, full of plot twist… its simply amazing!
Christina O.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO

This is one of the best drama series on television! I've been watching it for years and would be heartbroken if they ended it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now