Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amy L.
Amy L.
Amarillo, TX
This is one of my favorite shows!! i have watched it from season 1 episode 1 to current!! they just keep drawing me in!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
I am addicted to this show. DUM DUM!
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen so many of the older episodes that it is hard to find an episode I haven't watched yet. and can we appreciate that stabler is a fox ;)
Lauren  T.
Lauren T.
Great show. Sometimes gets a little too intense though and scary. Like those kind of things could actually happen. Definitely gives you a sneak peek into what law enforcement have to deal with on a daily basis though.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Wilbraham, MA
My mother and I love to watch this show together. Mariska Hargitay's character is my favorite.
Rose O.
Rose O.
Los Angeles, CA
I started watching this show in Jr. high and I still prefer It over all the new spin offs. This show is so detailed, with great compelling, heart breaking, tear jerking, justice seeking stories. You fall for the SVU team and their great work. I just love this show.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
This is the best show on television. The new episodes are alright, but the old ones are amazing. The chemistry between liv and stabler as partners and friends is amazing. The story lines aren't always the most outside of the box but that's made up for by all the acting chops. Plus great guest stars.
Katlin B.
Katlin B.
This show is incredibly addicting and hits hard on issues that can happen in real life. It always keeps me interested in the suspense and I can't stop watching.
McKinzie N.
McKinzie N.
Just started watching SVU 2 years ago. Now I cant stop watching it. Just finished catching up on all of the episodes of Netflix. You will love Stabler and Olivia.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Amelia, OH
I am a huge fan of this show, it is always exciting and fun to watch, always keeps you coming back for more!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?