Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emma A.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA

I think there's a reason this show has been around forever. It's completely engrossing. They often take stories from the headlines and incorporate them into the show which I appreciate. Some episodes are better than others, but I almost always find myself saying, "What the..." or "No way!" during the show.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA

This is by far the best of the L&O franchise. I'm sad that stabler is gone, but I'm cool with Benson's new partner. I wasn't a big fan of the blonde chick, but I've grown to love her as part of the cast. I wish they gave more air time to Munch.
Lindsay  C.
Lindsay C.

I love love love this show! I live for Tuesday marathons. I've been watching since season five and it just keeps getting better! Mariska is phenomenal. I love that they aren't afraid to address the important issues that other shows seem to tip toe around.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Crescent Spgs, KY

Hands down the best crime show ever if not the best show ever. It is my all time favorite shop. Benson is amazing and makes the show incredible.
Vallyn W.
Vallyn W.

I love Law and Order: SVU. I love the fast paced story lines. I love the characters. The subject nature of the show is extremely sad that stuff like that happens in reality.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ

One of the shoes I will see if there is nothing else to see good back up
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Greensboro, NC

Besttttttttttttttt showwwww in the worlldddddd. I love this crime show. I dont like the other law and orders but i love special victims unit. Dont have a favorite secne i love the show .
Sarra G.
Sarra G.

This is by far one of the best shows. I love watching marathons. Olivia Benson is the ultimate role model! The show is often intense and I appreciate that its not always a happy ending. The show isn't completely realistic but I still enjoy watching it.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN

I could never get tired of watching SVU. I love the passion shown in the show as well as the suspense and investigating. Great crime show!
Joy K.
Joy K.
Sammamish, WA

I love this show only thing wish eliot was back on!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?