Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC

I have seen every episode since the very beginning. This show is one of the best crime shows that has ever been made. Definitely the best out of the law And order Series. They have up to date stories that are relevant with the news and will keep you guessing all the way through.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Grants Pass, OR

This show is one of my all time favorites. There is shows similar but nothing as great as this. This show is filled with awesome characters and great acting! I have watched all the seasons over and over and it's still as great as the first time. I definitely recommend this show.
Abby C.
Abby C.

Why does this show even need reviewing? It's amazing, by far the greatest and most gripping out of all the Law & Order franchise. Benson is a tank. Stabler is a little emotional. Ice T is just fantastic all around. There are a lot of great drinking games that go along with this.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Law and Order: SVU has been very eye opening for me throughout the years. As a college student i'm definitely happy that I spent much of my young teen years watching this show. It has taught me so much about how to avoid predators and what to look out for if I ever was attacked.
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL

I've bee watching this show since the beginning. The subject matter is sad but true. My favorite scenes are when Liv finally meets a man she can count on. Terrific actors, espicallybIce tea. I will continue to watch it till the end. A must watch for anyone who loves crime dramas
Katie D.
Katie D.
Commerce Township, MI

Law and Order: SVU has been a long-time favorite. I love having a show that I can just pull up an episode and not have to follow religiously. Mariska Hargitay is fantastic. I really miss Christopher Meloni since he left the series. Definitely a great option to keep on your list.
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Kansas City, MO

I can watch this all day... and I have. This show has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. It is often aligned to real life cases that are featured in the media. The acting is very natural. I like it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes mystery, and criminal justice.
Amber O.
Amber O.
White, GA

One of my all time favorite shows that has been around for years! It's suspense keeps me on my toes and guessing what the outcome could be! The scenarios/situations on the show are realistic and could happen, so it is interesting to see the outcomes and how everything plays out.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.

This show can be a real tear-jerker, despite being a crime show. The victims tend to be women and children, but every now and then a male is victimized. The acting makes you forget that it's acting. The actors do a good job of seeming like realistic people instead of characters.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi

I like that every episode has a story and you can jump into any episode especially during a 24 hour marathon! Very good acting and they have been with the show since the very beginning! Similar to Law and Order but dealing with victims of assaults mostly. Very interesting stuff!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now