Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jadira V.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY

The back stories to the main characters are really good, plus keeping up with each episode is really easy. The stories aren't similar to other jobs and makes you keep your eyes out in the open. Definitely would recommend watching, start from the beginning: you'll catch up in no time
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Memphis, TN

I absolutely love this show! Ever since about 2 or 3 years ago I have been hooked! USA Network and Ion television many times shows reruns of the older seasons and I have to say I enjoy those the best but some of the newer seasons bring something different to look forward to as well.
Jillian V.
Jillian V.

I love this show! I usually start off watching it, thinking that I will just watch a few minutes. But I end up getting sucked into the dramatic plots and twists and turns. Mariska Hargitay is such a talented actress, and her performances in this show are something you have to watch.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA

I have been following this show since I was a little kid honestly. Through the years, the story line has continuously changed and developed, but without a doubt, it has stayed interesting. I probably going to keep this as a "must watch" until the show ends (hopefully it never does!)
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Savannah, GA

I have loved this show probably since their debut. This long-running television show is trendy, Uban, gritty, thought-provoking with awesome cliffhangers. You never know how it's going to end which keeps me on the edge of my couch. I love all of the law and order shows and spinoffs.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Chambersburg, PA

Love this show. I am in the legal field so I understand the language. The actors are great and do a wonderful job. This is somewhat similar to other shows. I don't really have a favorite scene per say. It is a must watch and within minutes of the opening I have to continue watching.
Ngoc L.
Ngoc L.

Most shows jump the shark when main characters leave. Something strange happened with SVU in that it only seemed to have gotten better when Stabler left. A great show in the series and I hope it lasts for more years to come. Wish the other Law and Order shows stuck it out this long.
Tracie D.
Tracie D.
Harlingen , Tx

One of the longest best running shoes to date. Sad these are similar to actual events that have happened, but it's a great show nonetheless. Love the characters, seen it so long it's as though they're family. And just like real life, justice is not always served despite all efforts.
OMG!!! Amo demasiado ésta serie la sigo desde hace años, los actores son totalmente increibles, te hacen sentir realmente lo que esta sucediendo y cada capitulo es super intenso y adictivo. no me pierdo ni un episodio realmente es una que no te arrepientes de ver 100% recomendada!!!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

This show has been one of my favorites since I was about twelve. The fact that they keep the show running this long is amazing to me because it never seems to have a bad episode. Every season is intense and original. I love this show and recommend it to anyone who is into thrillers.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now