Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI

I love this show! When its on on the weekends I cans spend all day watching it. I enjoy the older ones better than the newer ones but I would not want to see it end. I enjoy trying to figure out the plot. The acting is also really good to, I think this will be a classic for sure.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.

This is defiantly a must watch show. There is so mush drama, action, and the sense of relief and accomplishment when the special victims unit detectives and officers solve a case. There is also a side that shows the romantic lives and emotions of the characters which is cool too.
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley , CA

I love shows that incorporate the Legal process. This is a classic show. I feel that SVU really researches current headlines and finds a way to infuse them into their story lines. I like the character development. I would recommend this to anyone who likes crime and drama series.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Shannon, MS

I've been watching this series for years! Can't wait for the new season to begin. These stories can be so sad but show what a team can do when working together. I think the Chicago series and some others should be close to the same type of series but I haven't watched those, yet
Darlene E.
Darlene E.
San Antonio , TX

Law and Order SVU is my absolute favorite show! I love to binge watch on Nexflix. Olivia Benson is my favorite actor. its similar to other shows out there. Very great acting! Stabler needs to come back though! I always tell my friends to watch is the perfect show to binge watch.
Emely M.
Emely M.

I love this show and definitely hooked. I watch this with my boyfriend and a few other series but this one seems more surreal. I would not even be able to explain what my favorite seen is. The actors are all great, the show is great and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Eghosa A.
Eghosa A.
Orland Park, IL

Tbh, I usually watch this show when I have nothing else to watch. Say that, every show offers something different, I am always intrigued by all the unexpected twist and turns that take place during each episodes. For awhile this show made me want to be a part of law enforcement.
Elspeth D.
Elspeth D.

I like crime dramas a lot, and this one is definitely one of my favorites. If you somehow haven't seen it over the past 2 decades, you should give it a chance. It's entertaining and remains relevant to the times. I love binge watching it even when I've already seen the episodes!
Mammas M.
Mammas M.
Fayetteville, NC

I can watch SVU all day every day. .. I seen this one episode where this man set his baby mother on fair and I cried like a baby she screamed and yelled when she was at the hospital but she lied to him and said that he raped her so he couldn't see his daughter no more. I love SVU
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC

I have seen every episode since the very beginning. This show is one of the best crime shows that has ever been made. Definitely the best out of the law And order Series. They have up to date stories that are relevant with the news and will keep you guessing all the way through.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?