• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
One of the shows I stay current with and religious DVR. I love that the USA station usually has marathons. All the plots are gripping and even more so when the writers pull inspiration for the story from the headlines. If you like crime shows of any kind, this is up your alley.
Nichelle J.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been watching this show since I was a kid, and its hard not to be hooked. It compares to no other show, because some of the episodes are loosely based on events that have actually taken place. I love how we see the growth of the characters in a time that is realistic!
Randi B.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I hate that it seems to be dying down and will probably be canceled soon :( but, I have been watching this show for many, many years. I find it one of the best Law and Order shows that are out there. I love my USA network law and order marathon days, since the story line kind of jumps all over the place it is easy to watch random episodes whenever you want without really getting lost.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
This show can help inspire people to want to fight for just. It shows many aspects of reality and how things tend to go wrong and unfair. But not all cops are as bad as they are. Like everyone has done something bad, but don't pin it on anyone else. It's a great show to watch.
Gina D.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love this show. I watch every spin off there is. my favorite series is SVU. my favorite character is Olivia Benson. I believe the actors fit the roles. it is similar to other crime shows but has been around longer than others. I would highly recommend this series
Alicia D.
"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories." *doom doom*
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
If you've never seen this you live under a rock. The best show on tv. Benson and stabler for life. Amazing and all the other words that mean amazing. Comes back on Sep 21st !! Can not wait will deff be laying in my bed that day at 9pm eating popcorn with a margarita in my hand!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite shows. It gives you a scripted series on crime in New York but it seems so real life. It's amazingly entertaining & a show that I've been watching for years. I hope they never cancel it!!! If you love crime TV shows or dramas, you will love this show!
Alexandria D.
Toledo, OH
This is my favorite show to watch. It may not be the greatest show ever, but I love watching it. I like that there is a storyline beyond just the crime that they are focusing on in the episode. There are 17 seasons, so it is a great show to binge, cause you got a lot to watch!
Bobbie P.
Flint, MI
I love Law and Order SVU! The show is very action packed. Deals with crimes that actually can happen. Its fictional but based on cases that actually have or could happen. Shows you what our legal teams fight for on a daily bases. If you like realistic drama you will love this!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?