Add a Photo

Shelley L.
Shelley L.
Oct. 6, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is such a classic show. Always a new story, great plot, great acting, lovely guest stars. The show keeps you on the edge of your seat and love that it's filmed in NYC so I can spot out what area they're in. There's a reason why SVU survived of all the Law & Order spinoffs!
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA
Awe Law and Order one of the few shows on TV that can hold my attention. That's regular TV NOT NETFLIX or cable shows. And SVU is my fav. The actors do an amazing job and I love how they show not only the police work also the court side of each case. Yes this is worth watching.
Cristy-Ann L.
Cristy-Ann L.
Bomoseen, VT
I love this show it is my#1 favorite show all the drama and audience is great all the characters are great in there roles although the stories are all horrible and sad they ask so a great job portraying real life issues in the justice system with victims of sexual based crimes.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, VI
I really like this show. Its is so well written and real. The actors are amazing. I sometimes feel the emotions of the situations myself. My favorite scene was when the woman got kidnapped from the crazy guy and she almost killed him to get free. this show is such a must watch.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI
I enjoy the show. I like to try and figure out who did what before the show ends. It's really fun when the storyline has lots of twists. A bonus is that the storylines many times give me an opportunity to teach my daughters life lessons...to help them be more aware and careful.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
My favorite show on TV. i like watching live or reruns. i appreciate that this show has always tried to stay relevant with current news stories and trends and also to represent women and minorities in lead roles. there was a period in my life where i watched this show everyday
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Honolulu, HI
This show is very addicting. Once you start one episode it is so hard to stop. The actors are great. There are many seasons and episodes so it will last a long time. I have been watching this show for a very long time. I would most definitely recommend this show to my friends.
Lucia F.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
Sept. 26, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show can help inspire people to want to fight for just. It shows many aspects of reality and how things tend to go wrong and unfair. But not all cops are as bad as they are. Like everyone has done something bad, but don't pin it on anyone else. It's a great show to watch.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
This is a very intriguing show. it is suspenseful and packed with action. if you like playing detective this is a great show. I always try to figure out the mystery criminal before the show reveals. This is a mind playing show, makes you think and I would definitely recommend.
Chyenne E.
Chyenne E.
Athens, GA
Believe it or not, I've watched every season. I've even seen most episodes more than once. This show is great! It says it's not real but it gives you a look at the world is/could be. It really teaches you to look out in life. Especially when you're on your own, like in college
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?