Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Chanute, KS

This show has been amazing since the beginning, no doubt. A lot of this recent season has gone down because of no Stabler and no Dr. Wong! But, the show is interesting none the less. I have seen every episode and plan to keep that pattern up.
Arielle J.
Arielle J.
Miami, Fl

Although the episodes are quite predictable i still enjoy watching them and figuring out the murders
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA

This show can be very graphic, but it has such dynamic, motivated, characters that truly care about justice and it's so inspiring to watch. (Plus Taylor Swift named her cat after Olivia, so there's that.)
Niriam L.
Niriam L.

Where do I start? The acting is awesome, the "ripped from the headlines" stories are incredible! The show has only gotten stronger and though I hated seeing Chris Meloni and the Sgt. leave the past few seasons, the new cast is younger and just as good. I really like that Stabler was replaced with Nick Amaro, good looking young actor with the same kind of FIRE that Stabler bought to the show.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Independence, MO

This show has action and adventure, it has drama, it has funny moments, and it has charisma! I love this show! The characters grip you right away and the story line will keep you on the edge of your seat!
Gina R.
Gina R.

I love Law & Order: SVU. Me and my roommate will usually spend all day on
Sundays watching the marathons. They are always so interesting and who doesn't love seeing which celebrity will guest star next!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA

It brings a lot of attention to stuff happening in the world, i cant wait for the next season after that cliff hanger
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Fort Worth, TX

I can binge watch this show, ever since it came out I could watch it non stop! It's so interesting to watch...even the re-runs
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK

I'm so happy this show is running back to back on at least one channel everyday because I LOVE IT. Olivia and Elliot are my favorite television cops of all time. I love Ice-T's character too, because I just love Ice-T. This show always keeps me interested. I've never watched an episode where I lost interest. It gets hard to watch sometimes, but they show things that happen in real life, so it's something you have to get used to. There are terrible people out there who commit terrible crimes. SVU reflects that. It's a show I plan on watching until the episodes/reruns stop, which will probably be never.
Fernanda H.
Fernanda H.
Dallas, Tx

This show is amazing !!! I've watched every single episode and it's always something that actually goes on so its hard to fight back the tears sometimes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now