Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
SVU is one of all time favorite shows. It makes you think more about the daily happenings in your life and how you can do your best to protect yourself
Joy B.
Joy B.
Jupiter, FL
Oct. 17, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched this show for years, and even like watching the re-runs. Mariska Hargitay is an excellent actress, the script writing is great, and I love seeing actors from other shows show up as bad guys. This is a must-watch show. I love how it can be heart-wrenching and heart-warming all in one episode.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
I love SVU. I've tried to watch Criminal intent and even CSI but none of them compare to SVU The story lines and plot are constructed so well. Always has you on the edge. I think it would be epic if they brought Stabler back!
amelie o.
amelie o.
Oct. 17, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show for YEARS. Nearly all of their seasons. Its addicting, loosely based on current/past events and have great actors and characters. There's funny scenes as well as touching ones and they seem like a real family. I've always recommended this show.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI
Dec. 5, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this TV show. Have been watching for years and still holds my interest. If you like police or crime shows I would highly recommend this one.
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
bloomfield, nj
My all time favorite show. Amazing cast, super talented! Love every single episode and I could watch them all over and over without getting bored.
EP G.
EP G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is, and has been, my favorite show for 10 years now. It is a gripping, and intense show, with twists and turns, and a cast that is amazing! I have seen every episode at least twice, and catch up every week if I ever miss a Wednesday during the season.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
I don't know how many times I've been sucked into watching a Marathon of SVU. I've seen every episode, and even watch them on Netflix.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Osceola, NE
One of the BEST shows to binge-watch. My roommate and I watched them all! Interesting storylines, good characters, and you can watch it on a ton of different channels in syndication.
Alayiah B.
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 27, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite shows on TV. The stories are sad to hear and sometimes hard to watch and it will make you cry sometimes but this show shows what justice should be catching criminals and throwing them in jail for a long time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?