Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shirley V.
Shirley V.
Sunbury, OH

This show has stood the test of time. At this point it's great to watch new episodes and catch reruns on other channels - and see which of todays famous faces were once on an episode or 2. Always gripping!!
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Bellmawr, NJ

Love this show! Watch it all the time - always new material- they always keep it interesting. The actors are amazing. Great on screen chemistry. I love stabler and Olivia!
Pricila C.
Pricila C.
West New York, NJ

I can binge watch this show with no problem. I could always count on a great episode from them. I wish Detective Stabler stayed. Loved him! This show won't disappoint
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH

I a huge fan of this show I love how Olivia is strong character that is kicking but in a man's so called job. This show has opened my eyes to a lot of this in this world that is why this show it great.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

Great show, great characters. It always keeps me on my toe on guessing who the murderer is. Sometimes I get surprised!
Briana S.
Briana S.

I did not start watching SVU till a little bit later on but I have caught back up. I really do like the show and have followed it for a while. Some scenarios do seem repetitive. It is one of my weekly show I watch.
Teri H.
Teri H.
CT

This is by far my favorite show I've seen every episode at least 3 times but watch it life I've never seen it; can't get enough of this show
Katie B.
Katie B.
Aurora, NE

I am soo addicted to this show. I am obsessed, though, I am sad that Stabler left...I really hope that they keep the powerful plot lines coming!
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.

So addicted to this show. I need to take out a loan and buy every season, lol. This show never gets old.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.

I love this show so much, i have for years. i hope it doesn't end. i always get so into the cases
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?