Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Souderton, PA

I love Law and Order: SVU. Each episode sucks you and makes you feel for the characters. It also doesn't hurt that Stabler is a hunk too.
Andra B.
Andra B.

Even with the current departure of series favorite Elliot Stabler, this show is still fantastic. I have always liked how SVU really tackled the hard subjects and comments on what is happening in the real world. I am very much looking forward to their episode regarding recent comments about "legitimate rape". Mariska Hargitay, the lead, is involved with a volunteer organization that strives to educate about sexual assault.
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA

I have been watching this show for years. I watch it on Netflix, watch it live, watch re-runs over and over. Definitely recommend this show to anyone who enjoys mystery, drama and suspense!
Lillian G.
Lillian G.

I love this show! It can definitely be a bit intense at times, and sometimes the characters just annoy you SO MUCH - but the stories are addicting. Also, there are literally so many episodes that if you watch them all and then go back to the beginning and rewatch them you won't remember half of them - which is kind of awesome.
Jason F.
Jason F.
Deatsville, AL

Best TV Drama on television right now. Looking forward to watching the next season on NBC.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Homestead, PA

I love SVU! It always seems to be on and there always seems to be one on that I haven't seen. Elliott is fun to watch and him and Olivia have a great connection. I don't watch as much now that he's gone but i do love my re-runs!
Alexys S.
Alexys S.
El Paso, TX

I love this show. Once I started watching it I couldn't stop and can watch it over and over again.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Norfolk, VA

Best. Show. Ever. Great acting, and it keeps you hooked. Wouldn't recommend watching this at night if you don't want to have trouble sleeping.
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Myrtle Beach, SC

This show is highly addictive and reruns usually show on a marathon status. I've been known to waste a good 12 hrs on my day off watching these episodes. Gotta love Mariska Hargitay!
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Greensboro, NC

Besttttttttttttttt showwwww in the worlldddddd. I love this crime show. I dont like the other law and orders but i love special victims unit. Dont have a favorite secne i love the show .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now