Add a Photo

krizia a.
krizia a.
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Every day these isn't a day I do not catch up on my show this is the best shoe I've seen I love it
Kya O.
Kya O.
Sun Prairie, WI
One of the best TV shows, ever! It always seems to keep me interested no matter what the story line is. You would never find me skipping an episode or fast forwarding through one. Benson and Stabler were amazing together and did really make the show, but even after Stabler left and was replaced with Nick the show is still amazing and right when you think you've found out the missing puzzle piece, another one shows up.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
I feel like show will never go off TV. I've watched so many and it never gets old. If you like anything to do with crime or drama and this is the show for you!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Downers Grove, IL
The older episodes of this show are the best. Once stabler leaves Benson becomes bitter and unbearable at times. The topics are sensitive and emotional but this show is truly incredible. We watched it twice on Netflix once we had seen all the shows on tv. Plus it is great when they do esisodes ripped from the headlines!! :)
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This show is highly addictive and reruns usually show on a marathon status. I've been known to waste a good 12 hrs on my day off watching these episodes. Gotta love Mariska Hargitay!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Oct. 14, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've seen this show a few times. From what I have seen it is really addicting. I mainly watch it whenever it's on TV or whenever I'm working out. I know my roommate and cousin are obsessed with this show and it has a cult following. And I can see why.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Great show when you are in the mood for some crime and drama. Always a different story and you aren't expecting the ending to turn out how it does.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Omg! I can sit and watch this show forever. Don't let there be a marathon on or there goes my productive day
Ann C.
Ann C.
I never get tired of them! I can watch a whole season in a day. I don't care if its reruns or new ones,it definitely has my full attention.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Chula Vista, CA
Oct. 9, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My mom and I enjoy watching this series every night or when we can. The episodes are informative and cool to see how the case closed
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?