Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Newport, RI

I swear I have seen every episode at least 100 times! Sad to see Stabler and Munch leave, but the show is still badass!
Tammie R.
Tammie R.

I've literally followed this show for as long as I understood the plot. This show is just amazing. It makes you think critically, and there's always a twist. They've relatively kept the main characters the same, and I really hope this show never ends!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Altamonte Spg, FL

Favorite show ever. So good that you can keep watching over and over. Never gets old! The actors are great. Picture is great. I love the plots that they come up with. The stuff they come up with keeps me on my toes while watching. I just love this show!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA

Best show ever! Great characters and great new storylines. Never gets boring. Ive seen every episode and own all seasons and would recommend it!
Christina V.
Christina V.

I love Law and Order SVU! I love all the characters, each episode keeps me really enthralled and entertained. Even though the topics of the episodes deal with very awful crimes, the way the characters deal with it and how they care makes for good tv.
Shelbey H.
Shelbey H.

Just started watching all the episodes on Netflix and I'm addicted.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv

I spend far too much of my time watching reruns of this show during the week. It's great, and I enjoy watching the show progress with seasons.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY

One of my favorite shows. So interesting and engaging, you almost feel like you're involved in each case. Never miss an episode.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI

Now I can't lie, this is my #1 fave show ever, but even though he wasn't the best actor in the world, the show lost some of its spark when they let go of Stabler. I am still sad to see him gone. I always hope that I'll watch an episode and *poof* there he is again. LOL None the less, lots of twists and turns and some gore. gotta love SVU
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ

I have my degree in Criminal Justice and am fully aware that this show is really nothing like how real life is, but that doesn't make it a bad show! In fact, I think the show is awesome and keeps you on your toes. I find, however, that I don't like Elliott so I tend to not watch the earlier episodes. I am enjoying the latest detectives and how they're playing their story lines out. I hope that this show has many more seasons as it's become a weekly ritual.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now