Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tytianni Z.
Tytianni Z.
Fort Smith, AR
I can watch Law and Order: Special Victims Unit all day. The intro is my favorite part, I can recite that part word for word, a thousand times. Although, I hate that Stabler is no longer a part of the SVU cast, I love to watch Benson and the rest of the gang as they solve those heinous crimes.
Aisha W.
Aisha W.
BROOKLYN , NY
Svu is definietly one of my favs! I have the new episodes programmed to record so I don't miss a thing. I miss elliot but Mariska has been doing an amazing job directing!
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
This so has so much drama and intensity, it's great! I love the story lines and although they have made a million episodes, I love it!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Evansville, IN
This is one of my favorite long running shows. Its intense and keeps me coming back every week. I hate when its off the air but I still watch the reruns.
KT C.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
One of my favorite TV shows, I think I've seen just about every episode and it never gets old. Benson and Stabler are the best. Love the characters, love every episode. It's no wonder its been on the air so long. Quality show.
marisol l.
marisol l.
One of my favorite shows on USA because although the stories are fictional they are very much real and relatable. My favorite character has to be amanda, bensen and ice tea.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Columbia, Mo
I love this show! It's addicting and I even enjoy watching reruns late at night.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beaver Dam, WI
I'm completely obsessed with this show! Any time it's on, whether I've seen it or not, I have to watch it. Such a great show all around.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
casper, wy
This is my favorite show. it never disappoints me. i love all of the seasons. a must watch!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?