10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I have been watching since it first came out and I have seen every episode multiple times! Great show!
Olivia Benson is one of the best characters in a Police related show. There are many story lines that are common to today's life. She portrays a character that is strong-willed, independent, yet compassionate and caring. This show is a MUST SEE!
Loooove svu! I love Tuesdays where the USA channel airs marathons of svu all day so ill sit and watch hours and hours of this stuff. I can't get enough. I especially love the episodes with Stabler. I personally think he's such a badass and a hottie. So sad he's not on the show anymore. =\
Love this show i can just watch it over and over drives my family crazy how i can watch it none stop for hours
I have been hooked on this show since 2001. I just can't seem to get enough of it, so I even watch re-runs of shows I've already saw. My 2 fav people on the show are det. Olivia Benson & det. Fin Tutuola. I wish they would bring back Olivia old partner, det. Stabler!
No matter how many reruns I watch, my love for this show never grows old. I especially love seeing how they will interpret high profile cases.
This is one of the best shows on TV! The cases they handle are so real-life that it really draws you into the show and keeps you pinned to the television.
Sad that stabler left but still great to watch
The show I love to watch on a yucky raining day under a million blankets and a tub of ice cream.
I don't think I have ever seen a boring episode of this show! Easily one of the best shows on tv, it has everything..action, drama, mystery. Def a must see
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos