Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Albuquerque, NM

Love SVU! On of my favorites!!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny

I watch this show all the time. I love how the episodes have the same general story line but you can pick up on any episode and get into it. The different scenarios are great and some of them are so interesting. I would recommend this show to anyone who doesn't want to get into a series and just wants to watch something to pass the time.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO

I've seen just about every episode. I used to sit and watch their all day marathons. I couldn't get enough.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT

I am addicted to this show! I love the chemistry between Olivia and Elliot. I definitely miss his presence on the show! This is the type of show if you watch 2 minutes of it you are sucked in for the hour!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Newport, RI

I swear I have seen every episode at least 100 times! Sad to see Stabler and Munch leave, but the show is still badass!
Deborah N.
Deborah N.
Clayton, GA

MY #1 FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME. I AM HAPPY WHEN I CATCH AN ALL DAY MARATHON ON TV
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH

I love this show! There always seems to be an episode on TV and I love it because it's such a great show to watch and it's nice that each episode has a conflict that is resolved but it still has an overall conflict that connects the episodes.
Shirley V.
Shirley V.
Sunbury, OH

This show has stood the test of time. At this point it's great to watch new episodes and catch reruns on other channels - and see which of todays famous faces were once on an episode or 2. Always gripping!!
Cintya R.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY

My boyfriend is obsessed with this show, so I decided to give it a try, and I liked it. It's not something I watch on a regular basis but it's definitely catchy.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Richmond, KY

My friends are all obsessed with this show but I just don't see it. The acting in it is mediocre. I'll watch it if there isn't anything else on
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now