Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mercedes V.
Mercedes V.
San Diego, CA

Love trying to figure out what happened !!! Good show great cast ! Always watching new episodes
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA

The show I love to watch on a yucky raining day under a million blankets and a tub of ice cream.
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.

One of the best shows ever. Characters are awesome! Liv, Stabler, Finn..even down too the Captain..the show keeps you on the edge of ur seat...
Hali K.
Hali K.
Omaha, Ne

Who doesn't love a little law and order. An awesome series with amazing story lines!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Lisbon, CT

I have been watching since it first came out and I have seen every episode multiple times! Great show!
Meg F.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD

I miss Elliot! Olivia is my favorite character. I wish I was half the woman she is. Mariska is a wonderful actress and these story lines are sad but make for a great TV show
kelly t.
kelly t.
Wamego, KS

I can not stand this show. It's so cheesy and overdone and overrated. I can't believe it's still on tv
Malory S.
Malory S.
Fairview, NJ

Dick Wolf just knows how to catch my attention. Of all the Law & Orders, SVU is my absolute favorite. I have seen just about every episode! I love Olivia but I miss Stabler :( Still a great show though! If you like this you should also catch his new show "Chicago Fire" what's not to like about sexy firefighters?
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY

I've been watching this show for years! I'm so glad they still make it! I love it and usually don't ever watch an episode that I don't like! SVU is my favorite!
LaVonne L.
LaVonne L.
Tacoma, WA

It is a great show that I love watching with my mom. It is a drama that I just enjoy. It shows you what the law has to go thru to catch the bad guys and how the courts work to convict them...
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now