Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Steph B.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
Love this show was just watching it this morning. i dvr all the episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria M.
Maria M.
New City, NY
This show has been on for almost 16 years! & I have been watching from the beginning everything about it is amazing the writing, the acting, the characters and actors who portay them! everything is so believable and real plus you learn a little bit about the judicial system! :)
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
This show is so addicting! I love benson so much she is an amazing actress. I don't mind watching old episodes as well because this show is just that great. I wish stabler was still on the show though!!
Geri J.
Geri J.
Saint Louis
I have been watching law and order since the early 90's. I love the show and all of the shows.
Tariqa L.
Tariqa L.
Phila , Pa
A good police TV show. It's been out for a very long time. Alot of the original cast are still on the show. There are new episodes and also old ones in syndication so you can basically always catch an episode.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Warner Robins, GA
I never get tired of watching SVU!!!! I love the marathons on Tuesday and Friday on USA!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Carly H.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
If anyone one says they don't like this show they are lying. IT IS GREAT. It is on Netflix so you can go back and watch it from the beginning. I also love that it is on TV all the time. Characters are great and even when good actors leave the show their replacements are good!
Erinn B.
Erinn B.
Harvest, AL
No matter how long this show is on you can't help but to get hooked into the story lines. Like most viewers, if I start one I have to finish it so it's pretty easy to lose time in them.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL
I've been watching this show for what seems like forever. I love the stories and the chemistry between the actors.
Iryna P.
Iryna P.
This is my favorite show. I watch every episode. Sad to see Munch and Captain go, but still can't wait for the new season this fall.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?