Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Ashland, OH

I've been watching this show for what feels like forever. It's the only of the Law and Order series I ever do watch. Gotta say, I don't watch as regularly though since it's no longer Stabler and Benson.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN

I could never get tired of watching SVU. I love the passion shown in the show as well as the suspense and investigating. Great crime show!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY

I enjoy the show if nothing else is on. I like how it's based on SVU and not just regular crime. I guess my biggest turn off of this show would be the character 'Elliot'. He just annoys me to the core. I do not know why though.
Erika M.
Erika M.

Great show when you are in the mood for some crime and drama. Always a different story and you aren't expecting the ending to turn out how it does.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Garysburg, NC

🤦🏾‍♀️ I'm so in love with this show! It's utterly ridiculous how much I watch it. I will even watch repeats and I am not a tv person at all!
Ruriko M.
Ruriko M.

Love this show. I like sometimes they bring guest stars in the show. I wonder who will be the next Benson's partner or she won't have any partner anymore?
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK

I'm so happy this show is running back to back on at least one channel everyday because I LOVE IT. Olivia and Elliot are my favorite television cops of all time. I love Ice-T's character too, because I just love Ice-T. This show always keeps me interested. I've never watched an episode where I lost interest. It gets hard to watch sometimes, but they show things that happen in real life, so it's something you have to get used to. There are terrible people out there who commit terrible crimes. SVU reflects that. It's a show I plan on watching until the episodes/reruns stop, which will probably be never.
Elexea R.
Elexea R.
Louisville, KY

I dont see how anyone can hate this show its so good. Sometimes you might cry or laugh at the criminals. sometimes I feel bad for them or when it ends so abrubtly sometimes and your like " THATS IT!!" anyway I love this show lol.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wise, VA

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is by far my favorite of all of the Law and Orders. The plots are great and the cast is wonderful. Some of the situations are not appropriate for younger viewers but other than that, it's great.
Marta G.
Marta G.

Didn't like law and order until I seen SVU and I must say it's a great show! You never know what to expect keeps you on edge a lot and the characters are great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?