Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Pompano Beach, FL

Law and Order: SVU is one of my very favorite shows. I've been watching it for years and got my husband hooked too! I love crime shows and I love the characters, the plots, the acting. Its just a great show! We have it recorded so we never miss a show!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

Law and Order is a classic that is still great today. The new episodes are made to be similar to real life events. I like how it has had most of the same actors for years. Would recommend to a friend.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY

One of my favorite shows. So interesting and engaging, you almost feel like you're involved in each case. Never miss an episode.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY

I have always loved law and order and SVU is my favorite, i love Stabler, to bad he left the show
Brooke K.
Brooke K.

I love this show so much! I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode multiple times. It's so interesting and the story lines are very creative.
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC

Such a fantastic show. I love that they mainly keep all the same characters. I can watch re runs like nothing.
Sonya W.
Sonya W.
Somerset, KY

Law and Order was never my cup of tea HOWEVER I sat down at my mom's place and watched an episode and that episode turned into 3 before I knew it. Now it's in my instant queue on Netflix and I always watch the marathons on USA. I have recently started watching the new episodes on NBC and they are fantastic. I LOVE THIS SHOW! Olivia is one incredible lady.
audra b.
audra b.
Millstone, KY

I have watched this show since I can remember, used to watch it with my mother. Now I have grown to love each character on this show, Olivia is an amazing, vulnerable and bad a** character. She is an amazing role model of what a women could be should she believe in herself. Highly recommend.
Marley L.
Marley L.

Love this show! If its on best believe I'm probably watching it. It expresses relevant issues in todays society. I highly recommend it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

I am an SVU addicted. I watch it on netflix which means I binge watch a season at a time. The stories are intense and interesting. The cast has good chemistry and keep you on your toes. Great show overall.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now