Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.

One of my favorite shows , I can watch marathons all day long , love the characters as well as the story lines
Dusty P.
Dusty P.
Cedar Rapids , IA

One of the best and most interesting shows on cable. I have seen most all episodes and seasons. I still have them on record for every new show. I am sad that some of the main people have left but the show still goes on. And its still just as good as when it first started.
Leisha R.
Leisha R.
Sulphur Springs, TX

This show and how it deals with real life situations have to be applauded for the awareness it brings. It is harsh, for sure, but it has become a voice for so many victims that may well be encouraged to stand up for themselves through the influence of this show. Quality acting and emotional storylines that are consistently good.
Mark R.
Mark R.
Odessa, TX

This is a really good show with an extensive amount of plots. The differences in the show and how it almost always picks up from the last episode is catchy. Good watch
nicole w.
nicole w.
Florence, AL

I love marathons of this show, I could watch it for hours
Virginia M.

My favorite show. I love watching it. The topics so interesting. I love when they have marathons. I stay home just to watch the SVU team!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL

I have seen every single law and order svu episode!!! I miss stabler more than anything tho!!!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

One of my all time FAVORITE shows! The case is great, the stories are amazing. I've been watching for years and it is always fresh!
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I watch it daily. Marathons reruns you name it and I love it. Ice T is my favorite character he just so smooth.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Dothan, AL

If i watch one episode i have to watch five. my husband and i get sucked into this show so easy
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now