Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Virginia M.

My favorite show. I love watching it. The topics so interesting. I love when they have marathons. I stay home just to watch the SVU team!
Julia D.
Julia D.
Laurel, MD

It's always on and it's always great.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Warner Robins, GA

I never get tired of watching SVU!!!! I love the marathons on Tuesday and Friday on USA!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY

I'm obsessed with this show, it's fantastic. I literally spend all day in bed watching this lol. Once you start an episode you can't miss a second of it
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Provo, UT

The older episodes were great but it seems like it may have been running a bit too long. Still though it continues to have interesting stories even though I wouldn't call it a must watch anymore.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Darlington, SC

Love watching as it keeps me engaged as I try to figure out who did what. Great actors.
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL

One of my favorite shows to watch .. The cases are ripped right out of the headlines and they usually add There own twist
Megan B.
Megan B.
Westbrook, ME

If you are looking for something that will keep you on the edge of your seat and hold your interest this is the show for you!
Tina G.
Tina G.
Glendale, CA

Love watching new and old series. Mariska plays very well in this show. Her emotions are so real and she is always completely involved in each episode.
Britt F.
Britt F.
Brandon, FL

Once you start watching an episode you get hooked. Love how the USA network will have marathons of SVU on all the time so you can catch up easily. Plus you do not have to watch the episodes in any order. Love all the cast and crew past and present. I do miss some of the past cast and wish they were still on the show. one of my favorite shows.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?