10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Ive watched this show for ever its so good I just miss stabler so much its still a good show its just not the same for me any more
Love this show! Watch it all the time - always new material- they always keep it interesting. The actors are amazing. Great on screen chemistry. I love stabler and Olivia!
Was hooked on this show when I was pregnant with my son. The dynamic between Stabler and Benson was the best thing for me.
I used to be completely addicted to this show, but my mom recommended I quit binge watching because I was having bad dreams all the time. None the less it's still a great show, and the actors dynamics are great together.
I love that it often is played as a marathon, because i could watch them all day.
This show is great, it has been on for such a long time, and the story lines and the characters have been on forever. I love the changing stories and how they always seem to catch the bad person. It is similar to other law and orders, with different cast.
The best show! I could watch this all day, every day. I don't even care if it's a rerun! I will be so sad when they stop making this show (hope it never happens)!
This is my favorite show of all time. I could sit and binge watch this show for hours upon hours. STABLER AND OLIVIA FOREVER
This is my go to show. I can always count on watching this when there isn't anything else on. I love it, even if I've seen the episodes a bunch of times.
One of my favorite shows. So interesting and engaging, you almost feel like you're involved in each case. Never miss an episode.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos