Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Port Orchard, WA
I watch this show, probably, at least 5 hours a week. I even love the reruns. I watched every seaon! awesome awesome show for people who like crime drama/mystery
Juantren M.
Juantren M.
I love watching this show.. USA have a marathon every week and I be glued to the television as if I never seen those reruns before.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Law & Order is one of my favorite old time favorite show !! I miss Elliot in the new episodes but they still have great and interesting stories. You never know what to expect. You will defiantly love it if your into criminal justice and detective shows.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Hialeah, FL
I've watched every episode, ever! The new episodes have been getting a little bit out there (Olivias kidnapping?) but still so great!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Mesa, Az
Love this show always want to watch and watch
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
One of those shows you cant get enough of and an watch hours of episodes... yes thats Law and Order for ya<3 Love it
adam J.
adam J.
Great series of shows as well as actors. I watch it daily. You should watch it as well.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
I am a Law and Order SVU addict. I love this show. The story lines are great and so are the characters.
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL
My favorite Law & Order, hands down. I absolutely love Mariska Hargitay. Great episodes that keep you guessing
Pooja P.
Pooja P.
This is genuinely my favorite show to just sit down and watch after a long day. It's great because you don't need to watch all the episodes before to understand what's going on. This new season is great because it focuses on issues that are happening right now, but honestly, if it's not Stabler I'm not stable. (Although the new detective is great!)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?