Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Meg F.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD

I miss Elliot! Olivia is my favorite character. I wish I was half the woman she is. Mariska is a wonderful actress and these story lines are sad but make for a great TV show
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Germantown, WI

I am addicted to this show! I love the characters and how they're just one big family just trying to survive these crazy cases that they're given.
Kia H.
Kia H.
culpeper, va

Who cares , I love the show even if it is nothing but reruns. I've been watching this since high school and still catch it every now and again. Especially those damn USA marathons! They eat up a whole afternoon!
Nicollette F.
Nicollette F.
Bronx, NY

My favorite show ever! seen ever episode at least 5 times each (not joking neither ha) !
Ericka C.
Ericka C.

I love criminal shows and this is one hell of a show I love it!!!!! 100.99% hah
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lowell, MI

Love this TV show. Have been watching for years and still holds my interest. If you like police or crime shows I would highly recommend this one.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Columbia, SC

A tried and true standby that always seems to have a marathon on on some channel, and for good reason. It is refreshing seeing a female portray a no-nonsense detective. The cases are often ripped from the year's headlines. While it isn't reinventing the wheel, it still is worth tuning in.
Katherine I.
Katherine I.
Bronx, Ny

This show is the greatest use to watch it early in high school! I learned a lot with this show. It is very informative but it also makes you grave for more episodes. The latest one are great I thought it would be really bad without Elliot but Olivia is holding it down. Please watch the show they are up to season 16 of I'm not mistaken. These scenarios happen everyday so we should be aware.
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

This is one of my classic go to shows. Love the characters even though they have changed over the years. Interesting stories that are sometimes taken from real life situations recently in the news.
Connie N.
Connie N.

Yes love this it is always something new and fun . I always look forward to all the great ideas and things they come up withv
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now