BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Southfield, MI
I really love the law & order shows but this one is the best! Benson is the best character but miss Stabler.
Joni M.
Joni M.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this show! This is probably the only mystery/police type show I will watch. I don't like any of the other L&O to be honest. This spin off I really enjoy. Great story lines, great plots. Ofc everyone misses stabler. But olivia is great! Mariska is beautiful. Captain is another favorite character. Just an overall great show after so many seasons.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Hinkley, CA
Me and my sisters watched this show all the time! we have at least 300 episodes recorded on our tv! we don't have any room because of it
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
ūü§¶ūüŹĺ‚Äć‚ôÄÔłŹ I'm so in love with this show! It's utterly ridiculous how much I watch it. I will even watch repeats and I am not a tv person at all!
christine r.
christine r.
Scott, LA
My daughter watches this show religiously so I bought her all seasons on DVD for Christmas!! She was so excited!! Every show keeps you interested until the end. I can't wait to watch when she's done!!
I have adored this show since I was like 13! It has some serious plot lines, not suitable for all ages! It opens your eyes to serious issues and makes you think!
Moneisha T.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI
Love this show! It always keeps me wondering who did what! It has on the edge on your seat! The defendant is always someone you least expect! Its crazy this 1 of those shows if you miss 1 part you will not understand it.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I can watch reruns all day long. I love when I can catch a marathon on USA. It's a great show & my favorite out of all of the Law & Order shows.
Arika G.
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
Pop Culture Expert
Definitely love this show! could not get enough of it! I think I watched every single episode on Netflix
marisol l.
marisol l.
One of my favorite shows on USA because although the stories are fictional they are very much real and relatable. My favorite character has to be amanda, bensen and ice tea.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?