Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Intense show that draws you in. The characters are relatable and really act their part.
This is an amazing show, I've only started to watch it recently and K so I'll luv. It.
I LOVE this series. I have probably watched every episode at least twice. GREAT show.
Love love love this show! Could watch it for days!! Loves the story line and suspense!!
I love this show. Great writing with amazing acting on it. I would recommend this show.
Me gusta tipos casos y drama el personaje principal anque no tengo tiempo verlo seguido
ONLY THE BEST SHOW EVER. if you are looking for a show to watch this summer watch this
Best show ever! Keeps you on the edge of your seat! Does not compare to anything else.
One of my favorite shows though I do miss Christopher Meloni. Never miss an episode!!!
Although the subject is a little disturbing the acting is great. i enjoy the suspense.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos