Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Middletown, IA

I love this show. I get super happy when I see a marathon on! I love how it takes you to situations you wouldn't even think of! Keeps u on your toes :D
Ariella A.
Ariella A.

Love this show!! It is so addicting! I can watch all day!!! I'm hooked! It is the perfect combo of scary and mysterious! The characters are hilarious!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Holy moly where do I begin?! I've seen every episode probably three times each. I watch them on netflix when I'm sick or bored. They are just so interesting I can't seem to get enough!!!! I LOVE Olivia bensons character and her partner stabler. Such a great show and could watch it over and over !
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.

I absolutely love this show. They are great at dramatizing real life events and making you see their real applications. I love when there are marathons of this show on. I watch it every chance I get. I would recommend this show to any and everyone
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

This show never gets old, ive been watching for a couple years now, and its still appealing to me,
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO

This show has been around for like 14 years & it's still really good! Every episode still has all the drama & excitement you need for this show.
Kacie E.
Kacie E.
Omaha, NE

I've been watching the Law & Order series from the beginning, and SVU is my favorite! I never miss this show. I watch reruns whenever I get the chance.
Connie N.
Connie N.

Yes love this it is always something new and fun . I always look forward to all the great ideas and things they come up withv
Dapheny P.
Dapheny P.
Tavares, FL

The thing about this show is that i have been watching it for years and although the show has a reoccurring theme, i never feel like I'm watching the same episode with different people, The cast does an amazing job at evoking emotion.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN

I started watching SVU on Netflix, and now I have been watching it on Hulu. I must have missed something. Why in the world did Stabler leave? Regardless, it is a great show, and always keeps me wanting more. I think the characters are great and that plots are interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?