Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hali K.
Hali K.
Omaha, Ne

Who doesn't love a little law and order. An awesome series with amazing story lines!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Mobile, AL

ONE of my favorite shows ever!!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO

I love this show. It's unlike any others!
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.

One of the best shows ever. Characters are awesome! Liv, Stabler, Finn..even down too the Captain..the show keeps you on the edge of ur seat...
Emily S.
Emily S.
South Park, PA

This is one of the best shows out there. It has been on TV for years. I have seen every episode and I still watch the reruns and never get sick of it. All the actors are great and make the show seem real. It also opens your eyes to what really goes on in the world. An absolute favorite of mine.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY

Love this show . It's so interesting and I love the whole cast . Once I hear it on tv I know it's time to watch it lol. Very good show and very good episodes.
Candice J.
Candice J.

I love the crime the investigators the people I just love this show in general but I guess that's part of my love for forensics in me
Latoya R.
Latoya R.
Pasadena, MD

Love this show. Could watch marathons all day if life let me. I loved it a little more when Elliot was still on the show but the new additions to the cast are doing great!
Denise S.
Denise S.
Staten Island, NY

law and order in a fantastic show and everyone should watch it my favorite season was season 8 because it was just so good
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT

I would watch a few shows here and there when nothing else was on, and then when it came on Netflix instant, I decided to watch it from the beginning...which started my full blown addiction! I'm on season 6 and I love it. It's not one of those shows where it seems to drag on the further you go, it just keeps getting better. It's really well written, and the cast is just amazing. This is one of my all time favorite shows!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now