Add a Photo

Kyndall H.
Americus, GA
Oct. 9, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
If you want a drama to fall in love with, this is the show for you. Olivia and Elliot are the best actors on tv today. Very unique crime fighting. Olivia saves a boy from a terroristic family in a previous episode. I highly recommend this show for all drama lovers out there.
Shea D.
Shea D.
Newton Lower Falls, MA
Olivia and Elliot forever! <3 This show is top notch. The stories are never easy to guess and there is just enough depth for a TV show that is an hour long.
jaymie m.
jaymie m.
Oct. 9, 2016, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show for years and it has always been one of my favorites. It is more realistic than a lot of other crime shows you see on TV nowadays, and that's one of the things I really like about it. I definitely recommend you watch it. Totally binge-worthy
Geri J.
Geri J.
Saint Louis
I have been watching law and order since the early 90's. I love the show and all of the shows.
Elexea R.
Elexea R.
Louisville, KY
Oct. 10, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I dont see how anyone can hate this show its so good. Sometimes you might cry or laugh at the criminals. sometimes I feel bad for them or when it ends so abrubtly sometimes and your like " THATS IT!!" anyway I love this show lol.
Daniel F.
Daniel F.
It is such a great and interesting shows. Every episode is full of action and suspense. I could watch seasons back to back without a problem.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Love this show. The cast is great. I like all crime shows and just started watching this one and fell in love. It is always on!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
While the topic is sexually motivated crimes and it's not a great subject to have to think about as a woman, this show IS a great show to watch. Mariska is awesome, and the guy who plays Elliot is great too!
Gisell A.
Gisell A.
SVU has to be my most favorite show ever. i have seen all seasons on netflix and i loved every single episode. I cant wait for more episodes to be added
Alyse C.
Alyse C.
Honolulu, HI
Once you watch the show you would never want to change the channel.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?