Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV

I have been watching this show for years!! Love that it is still on and they are still putting great shows out!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA

This show has been part of my DVR since Day 1. This show provides awareness on key issues that are relevant in today's society. Love "Olivia"- she's great to follow on Instagram too!
DeAundra M.
DeAundra M.
Kennesaw, GA

I can't get enough SVU!! Every time I watch it it's like I binge on it for days.
Raj F.
Raj F.

if you love suspense action and trying to solve mysteries, law and order svu is an amazing show to watch. although they say that the episodes aren't real life stories, they certainly reenact some true to life stories that you ha e either seen in the news or can relate to first hand. I definitely recommend everyone to check this show out
Victoria  h.
Victoria h.

Great show, I can watch every episode a million times and still be shocked. Story lines are awesome.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Belleville, MI

This is a very entertaining show that draws you in from the very first episode. From thrills to chills you'll find yourself dying to see what happens next. A definite must see for people who enjoy CSI and NCIS.
Shea D.
Shea D.
Newton Lower Falls, MA

Olivia and Elliot forever! <3 This show is top notch. The stories are never easy to guess and there is just enough depth for a TV show that is an hour long.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.

I absolutely love this show. My favorite episode is from this current season, where Benson (Mariska Hargitay) gets held hostage. All of the actors are wonderful, really interesting roles, but Olivia Benson is my favorite character!
Corrie P.
Corrie P.
La Porte, IN

SVU is definitely the best law & order show. I always end up watching the marathons on USA.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY

I began watching this show years ago, it keeps my attention and I can watch reruns all day. It never gets old. Out of all the law and orders I love this one the most. The characters are deep and I can really feel a connection to all of them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?