10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I think I've watch nearly every episode of this show. I still love it, although I wish the character of Elliott was still a part of the show.
This is one of my favorite long running shows. Its intense and keeps me coming back every week. I hate when its off the air but I still watch the reruns.
I love this show. It is very entertaining and addictive. If you watch one episode don't plan on stopping. SVU is my favorite Law & Order.
I think there's a reason this show has been around forever. It's completely engrossing. They often take stories from the headlines and incorporate them into the show which I appreciate. Some episodes are better than others, but I almost always find myself saying, "What the..." or "No way!" during the show.
I love this show!! I am still super sad that Elliot left. I even watch the re-runs over and over again.....Im a nerd yes!
The only law and order i watch! love watching marathons of the show, glad that they do crossovers with chicago pd also!
One of my favorite TV shows. I have seen every episode up to date. If you like crime, drama, and law shows this is the best one around!
Just finished watching the seasons on Netflix. It was great to finally get to watch episodes back to back and in order rather than just catching random rerun episodes on TV. It's great to watch if you spread them out, not for marathons since it can seem repetitive.
I used to watch this every day. But quit because the story lines were either so crazy or very boring. Haven't watched it in almost forever.
This show is very good and heartbreaking at the same time. The actors are good and you will fall in love with the characters they play.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos