BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Letha Q.
Letha Q.
Rochester, PA
This show is always entertaining and interesting. It's my go to show when I want something to watch.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
One of my favorites of all times. I could watch this show for hours. Very realistic stories I think. Kind of breaks my heart that there really are sickos out there that do commit crimes of that nature.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS
I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
This show is so great! It's the best one out of all the law and order shows! I am heartbroken they got rid of stabler but life goes on. I literally live for the marathons on USA characters welcome :)
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Alabaster, AL
Amazing cast. Fantastic story lines. Wonderful guest stars. Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on TV. Even better part....It's not reality!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite show on the planet. I'm so sad it is ending, but so happy that the reruns are on all the time. There are so many episodes that there is usually one or two on rerun that I haven't seen before. Love when USA network does marathons on Sundays!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Orlando, FL
Favorite show ever. So good that you can keep watching over and over. Never gets old! The actors are great. Picture is great. I love the plots that they come up with. The stuff they come up with keeps me on my toes while watching. I just love this show!
Toni C.
Toni C.
This is a show that is hard to watch sometimes because it deals with very real situations. I love the two main detectives.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Great show but it lost it's flare with Christopher Meloni left. He and Olivia were the only reasons I watched it because they worked so great together.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Very dramatic! It keeps me interested and glued until it is over. The actors and actresses do a great job! I like cop shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?