Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Austin, TX

YAASSSS this show is dope. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and I look forward to Wednesday nights for this show. Law & Order in general is ok but Special Victims Unit is soooo much better
Denise S.
Denise S.
Staten Island, NY

law and order in a fantastic show and everyone should watch it my favorite season was season 8 because it was just so good
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Brooklyn, NY

Fantastic!!! I've seen every episode. I am definitely addicted to this show. I can never get enough. Love watching it at home with my hubby and some snacks.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

Absolutely one of my favorite shows. I watch it all the time. The cast is amazing. I've watched so much of it just on TV and plan to binge watch it on Netflix.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

I like the more recent episodes (2010-current) because the lighting is better than the ones 20 years ago. Also, the writers really try to stay up to date with the different things (e.g. the Ray Rice domestic violence and the various social media sites out there)
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Buffalo , Mo

I love this show! The characters are great and most episodes have me cry at least once. It can be so depressing but I can never stop watching.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Barbourville, KY

SVU is the only Law & Order that I watch, I quit watching after elliott left but they show was always amazing
Anna T.
Anna T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

I love cop shows, and this is one of my favorite routine dramas. It's nice to view in order, but just as cohesive in random intervals. Nice to have a show that doesn't victim blame!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Ou can't change perfection! I love SVU, I do miss Stabler though :( Olivia is the heart of the show and I couldn't love her more! It's such an interesting show and has managed to stay modern and current. Will always be my favorite!
Deanna O.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA

Just can't get enough this show.It always has some twist and turns.And I never miss a single show.Love the all the actors they are so talented.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now