Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christine L.
Christine L.
Catonsville, MD

This show has remained a top favorite for years! The actors are amazingly talented and the storylines never disappoint.
Candice J.
Candice J.

I love the crime the investigators the people I just love this show in general but I guess that's part of my love for forensics in me
Kim B.
Kim B.
Muskego, WI

I love this show! I was bummed that Elliot left the show but the rest of the cast is top notch! Love Detective Benson!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC

I think this show is awesome - it deals with real life situations and trauma and I think the actors are great. Hope it continues for the next 10 years.
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC

Such a fantastic show. I love that they mainly keep all the same characters. I can watch re runs like nothing.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Independence, MO

This show has action and adventure, it has drama, it has funny moments, and it has charisma! I love this show! The characters grip you right away and the story line will keep you on the edge of your seat!
brittany l.
brittany l.
Tomahawk, WI

I love this show it was one of the few shows that me and my mom would drop everything to watch together and we still call and watch it together since i moved out
Edia S.
Edia S.
Philadelphia, PA

I absolutely love this show. They way they make the story about the things that are actually happing in this world now. It's amazing
Seleena P.
Seleena P.

I love SVU. It's hands down my favorite Law and Order and I can say that for a lot of my friends as well. When you think about it, that's kind of weird but I just love SVU
EP G.
EP G.
Saint Louis, MO

This is, and has been, my favorite show for 10 years now. It is a gripping, and intense show, with twists and turns, and a cast that is amazing! I have seen every episode at least twice, and catch up every week if I ever miss a Wednesday during the season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?