Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Pasadena, TX

Love this show, very dark yet still very entertaining. I have seen every season!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Souderton, PA

I love Law and Order: SVU. Each episode sucks you and makes you feel for the characters. It also doesn't hurt that Stabler is a hunk too.
Jazzmen M.
Jazzmen M.

This show is an amazing time show, it's very interesting there's a story line along with the fact every episode is different Ina sense.
Kia H.
Kia H.
culpeper, va

Who cares , I love the show even if it is nothing but reruns. I've been watching this since high school and still catch it every now and again. Especially those damn USA marathons! They eat up a whole afternoon!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX

This is a very addicting show! I miss the days with Stabler and Munch, but the new episodes are still very good. It's a great show to binge watch. Olivia Benson for the win!
Myrna P.
Myrna P.

I can watch this all day. My daughters and I watch it every time it is on. I don't care if it is a re run or not. Great show! I love detectives!
sarah s.
sarah s.

My favorite show of all time, I can sit and watch all day long if I could. The only bad thing is now I know what happens in all the episodes lol takes away the suspense after awhile.
Carmen  B.
Carmen B.
Pikeville, NC

Great show. Love watching the marathons they run on TNT. Not the same without Stabler but still a great show.
Arais G.
Arais G.
Hickory Hills , IL

This show is seriously one of my all time favorites. this is the type of show that once you start watching you never wanna stop. SVU is the best out of all the other ones in my opinion. the cast is great, great story lines, and very catchy. the marathons have consumed some of my days!!!!
Bri P.
Bri P.
Laurel, MD

Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now