Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Neenee D.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
A favorite crime show of me and my family,Always faat movibg and keeps us in suspense to see what will hapoen next
shu s.
shu s.
This show is awesome because they always have a new crime. It never gets boring with my chips and snacks.
Marialejandra G.
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL
Oct. 10, 2016, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best tv show ever, many years at tv and still can surprise me, i love this tipe of tv series, like csi, criminal minds, et
Veronica Z.
Veronica Z.
This is one of my favorite shows! I watch all the reruns and feel bad for getting behind on the new episodes. All in all, very good show, would continue to watch no matter what!
Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have just about every episode of this show from season 1 up until the point that Detective stabler left ( went down hill after that). this show never disappointing.
Tytianni Z.
Tytianni Z.
Fort Smith, AR
I can watch Law and Order: Special Victims Unit all day. The intro is my favorite part, I can recite that part word for word, a thousand times. Although, I hate that Stabler is no longer a part of the SVU cast, I love to watch Benson and the rest of the gang as they solve those heinous crimes.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
I love this show. I always wished that benson and stabler would become a thing because it seemed like they were meant to be together. I'm sad that stabler left the show
Kyndall H.
Kyndall H.
Americus, GA
Oct. 9, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
If you want a drama to fall in love with, this is the show for you. Olivia and Elliot are the best actors on tv today. Very unique crime fighting. Olivia saves a boy from a terroristic family in a previous episode. I highly recommend this show for all drama lovers out there.
sarah s.
sarah s.
My favorite show of all time, I can sit and watch all day long if I could. The only bad thing is now I know what happens in all the episodes lol takes away the suspense after awhile.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love SVU because it really emphasises an area of police work that isn't often mentioned. They're really good about using the show to speak out against sexual abuse and often it is SO powerful I found myself in tears. I respect this show so much.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?