BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I think I watch this show far more than I need to! I have seen every episode at least twice. So addicting and always so good! Acting is also good for this type of show :)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Needles , CA
This is my favorite show. Been watching it since the beginning!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Warner Robins, GA
I never get tired of watching SVU!!!! I love the marathons on Tuesday and Friday on USA!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
Pop Culture Expert
I've been watching SVU since way before I should have! I can watch reruns of SVU over and over again, this show never gets old. I did however like it a lot better when detective Stabler was still on the show. Benson and Stabler just go together!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Fresno, Ca
I've watched almost all the episodes!! Especially from season 5-12. I love Benson and Stabler!! I can watch a lot of episodes a day and I won't get tired of it.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
This show never gets old I've seen every episode and still watch the reruns! There are so many story lines and the actors make it truly believable. I also like the guest spots they sometimes have with awesome well known actors.
Jeanine R.
Jeanine R.
I love SVU. I Can watch this show all day long and not get bored...reruns included. I was very sad when Stabler left the SVU Fam but I'm still dedicated, still got "O" so it's all good.
Daniella A.
Daniella A.
New Orleans, LA
I'm the type of girl that likes shows that most stereotypical girls would like... love, romance, blah blah. BUT my friend got my hooked to the show. I DVR every episode and watch them when I have time. I'm addicted.
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Holladay, TN
I've been watching SVU since the very first episode of the first season.I thought I'd lose interest when Stabler went away.I usually hate it when TV series replace/change their lead characters but with SVU,good writers,good actors with great acting are more than enough to keep me hooked!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Pop Culture Expert
Some of the stories in this show hit a nerve, in a great way. Very emotional, tons of suspense. Makes me wish I had chose this line of work. There are so many beautiful endings, it's hard to believe they aren't true stories!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?