BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA
I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
Janina C.
Janina C.
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best shows to watch. I absolutely could watch this show forever. I am a little sad that Elliot is no longer there (*cries*) but my main girl Olivia is still there so that makes me beyond happy. I love the characters and I love the crimes stories and how some reflect current events too. I think that makes it even more interesting and real.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Southfield, MI
Awesome show really reflects my views on society . Most episodes i often remember a similar crimes from reality.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Pop Culture Expert
I've watched every season. Every episode. Our of my favorite shows. I miss Stabler but still good with the newer cast members.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Girardville, PA
One of the best Crime Dramas out there. It's survived seeing characters come and go and the rise of the popular Benson to Sargent. It keeps you intrigued even pulling shows from headlines which they are classically known for doing.
Jessee T.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
Pop Culture Expert
Every season gets better and better. Olivia is an amazing detective that worked through the ranks the right way and helps protect innocent victims.
Serina D.
Serina D.
Ormond beach , FL
This is by far the best crime series on tv. I love the characters and story lines.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
N Attleboro, MA
Awesome show that constant keeps me on my toes and lures me in to the end. That acting comes across so sincere, as if they were truly experiencing situations first hand. This is definitely a must watch show!
Elexea R.
Elexea R.
Louisville, KY
I dont see how anyone can hate this show its so good. Sometimes you might cry or laugh at the criminals. sometimes I feel bad for them or when it ends so abrubtly sometimes and your like " THATS IT!!" anyway I love this show lol.
Erinn B.
Erinn B.
Harvest, AL
No matter how long this show is on you can't help but to get hooked into the story lines. Like most viewers, if I start one I have to finish it so it's pretty easy to lose time in them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?