BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Dana G.
Dana G.
No matter how many reruns I watch, my love for this show never grows old. I especially love seeing how they will interpret high profile cases.
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have been watching this show for years. I watch it on Netflix, watch it live, watch re-runs over and over. Definitely recommend this show to anyone who enjoys mystery, drama and suspense!
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
Santa Ana, CA
The moment you start watching an episode, it will suck you in! They are so interesting. Even with Stabler gone, I still watch SVU and enjoy it. I really do think Amaro & Rollins are a good fit for the show. The storylines never bore me and always keep us on our toes.
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen so many of the older episodes that it is hard to find an episode I haven't watched yet. and can we appreciate that stabler is a fox ;)
sarah s.
sarah s.
My favorite show of all time, I can sit and watch all day long if I could. The only bad thing is now I know what happens in all the episodes lol takes away the suspense after awhile.
Karina F.
Karina F.
Pineville, NC
The past couple of months I been watching this show religiously on USA. Such a good drama, investigation show. Plus I like the dramatic music on the show. Dun Dun.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Allston, MA
Awesome show that constant keeps me on my toes and lures me in to the end. That acting comes across so sincere, as if they were truly experiencing situations first hand. This is definitely a must watch show!
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
Law & Order SVU is great. I shouldn't be so into a show about murder, rape, etc., but I am. I watch every new episode and am thrilled if I come across an old one I haven't seen.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Tulare, CA
I LOVE watching this show at night or when I have a day off!! Beware it is ADDICTING!!! And a bit cheesy but still good :)
Tina G.
Tina G.
Glendale, CA
Love watching new and old series. Mariska plays very well in this show. Her emotions are so real and she is always completely involved in each episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?