Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

I am literally beyond obsessed with this show. If you love crime, suspense, drama, and everything else fabulous then this is the show to watch. With each episode comes the age old question of who did it. You will honestly be on the edge of your seat the whole time.
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX

If you're into criminal, law type shows..this has got to be one of the best. I really don't have anything negative to say about this show. I watch this whenever its on, or if in the mood for it look it up on Netflix. Nothing like a Sunday of SVU.
angela n.
angela n.
Citronelle, AL

I like watching this show. I try not to miss a program. I feel as if I am there helping them to solve the case. Several episodes have had me sitting on the edge ofmy seat!
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.

This is the only Law and Order that I will watch. I thoroughly enjoy it and it's one of my go to shows if I cannot find something to watch
Azariah B.
Azariah B.
Buffalo, NY

I always find time to watch L&O: SVU everyday. Can wait for he new season to come out.
But until then I will have to just watch the oldies but goodies episodes.
Nikkie S.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA

I've been watching SVU for 3 years, and I've seen all the episodes except for the past season. I love all the characters and they always have a good story line. The only downside, they got rid of one of the main characters that's been on the show since season one.
Maya H.
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA

I have been an avid viewer of this show for years. I love how the show parallels real life events and adds their own sick twist to the situation, it really keeps me interested. I found that I care less about the actual personal lives of the detectives and would rather focus more on the actual crime solving.
Tammie R.
Tammie R.

I've literally followed this show for as long as I understood the plot. This show is just amazing. It makes you think critically, and there's always a twist. They've relatively kept the main characters the same, and I really hope this show never ends!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

One of my all time FAVORITE shows! The case is great, the stories are amazing. I've been watching for years and it is always fresh!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Las vegas, Nv

I miss stabler but I still watch it whenever I have a chance lol. I have spent a lot of lazy days watching the usa marathons lmao
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?