Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Round Rock, TX

This show is great, it has been on for such a long time, and the story lines and the characters have been on forever. I love the changing stories and how they always seem to catch the bad person. It is similar to other law and orders, with different cast.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
El Paso, TX

I absolutely love this show. It's interesting, educational and entertaining. I love the Benson and Stabler duo. The episodes with them two are my favorites.

I also love the entire cast.

I could watch the SVU marathons CONSTANTLY.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

By far the best law and order ever made. This series is so realistic and amazing. I had an interest in this department and I'm working on my degree to become one.
Leora H.
Leora H.
Far Rockaway, NY

This show is absolutely incredible. The story lines may seem to overlap over the 15 seasons, however there are always twists and turns that surprise you. I highly recommend this show for individuals who do not get scared easily. This is not for children.
Cambria G.
Cambria G.
Gainesville, FL

I can't get enough of this show.
Evelina V.
Evelina V.
Grand Rapids, MI

One of my favorite shows.i like this show because the actors make it look so realistic and the actors are very good at acting in the show
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC

I think this show is awesome - it deals with real life situations and trauma and I think the actors are great. Hope it continues for the next 10 years.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Southfield, MI

I really love the law & order shows but this one is the best! Benson is the best character but miss Stabler.
l and o is amazing. its about a team of people who solve crimes and junk. i really think that it could be a bit more beliavable. also theyre are a lot of shows like it like NCIS. All of the scenes are just as good as eachother. i recommend you watch it if u like mysteries.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Amelia, OH

I am a huge fan of this show, it is always exciting and fun to watch, always keeps you coming back for more!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now