Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Layne S.
Layne S.
I grew up watching Law and Order and as I grew up it always felt a little stale. SUV get's into the heart of the story, unlike the other forms. It connects very real-life stories (unlike CI) with the audience in a very personal way. It's intense, heart-breaking, and addicting. Moreover, the characters grow together with every episode so the story feels more than the individual crimes happening each episode.
Tara T.
Tara T.
I love this show. it is one of my favorites that I watch every season. Just a great, fun to watch!!
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA
Love Law & Order: SVU its my favorite for all the other Law & Order. Most of the original cast have gone away but it's still super good!
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
SPRING , TX
Feb. 2, 2017, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I could seriously watch SVU all day and not move from my couch. It is a little dangerous so when I know I have to get things done I have to turn the tv off right away when one episode ends.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
My Favorite Show!!!! You can't not just watch one episode. I do have to admit that since Detective Stabler left the show I haven't been watching as much. And in the newer seasons they seem to try to tie in past seasons with new episodes. Overall it's a great crime drama.
Ailise D.
Ailise D.
State College, PA
I am a huge Law and Order: SVU fan. There always seems to be a marathon of SVU on. Lately the story lines have been more intense and actually involving the detectives more. It has been around for such a long time it makes the show feel fresh.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love this Law & Order: SVU soo much that I even watch re-runs.Its such a good show with drama but not like crazy drama that makes no sense and gets confusing. And not to mention Stabler is a total Hottie!!!
Lauren  T.
Lauren T.
Great show. Sometimes gets a little too intense though and scary. Like those kind of things could actually happen. Definitely gives you a sneak peek into what law enforcement have to deal with on a daily basis though.
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I can't stop watching, it's an addiction, specially when they have marathons. I find the topics interesting, and each episode can relate to current events. Great show!
Mercedes V.
Mercedes V.
San Diego, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love trying to figure out what happened !!! Good show great cast ! Always watching new episodes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?