Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Cristy-Ann L.
Cristy-Ann L.
Bomoseen, VT
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show it is my#1 favorite show all the drama and audience is great all the characters are great in there roles although the stories are all horrible and sad they ask so a great job portraying real life issues in the justice system with victims of sexual based crimes.
Sophie O.
Sophie O.
I've never been a consistent watcher of Law and Order SVU, but the episodes I have seen have been awesome. There is a background storyline that I don't always keep up with, but each episode is different enough to keep you interested. Great actors, also Ice-T is in it so come on
Alice B.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, VI
I really like this show. Its is so well written and real. The actors are amazing. I sometimes feel the emotions of the situations myself. My favorite scene was when the woman got kidnapped from the crazy guy and she almost killed him to get free. this show is such a must watch.
Keri P.
Keri P.
Greenville sc
Law and order svu has always been one of my favorites. Benson and stabler work hard together to solve the cases despite what is going on in their personal lives. The suspense and drama is great too. It is intriguing to watch how they slowly put the case together piece by piece.
Yessica S.
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
If you've never seen this you live under a rock. The best show on tv. Benson and stabler for life. Amazing and all the other words that mean amazing. Comes back on Sep 21st !! Can not wait will deff be laying in my bed that day at 9pm eating popcorn with a margarita in my hand!
Maria R.
Maria R.
New Rochelle, NY
My favorite series! I love these kinds of shows! I love watching all law and order shows! Love the way detective stabler always thinks about his daughter and detective benson always being there for the victims! I deffenitly recommend this TV show i would say its one of the best!
Alexys R.
Alexys R.
Akron, OH
This is my all time favorite shows. You can go back and watch all of the past seasons on Netflix and they are also played all of the time on live TV. The new seasons are amazing, the acting is amazing, and each episode is nothing but amazing and addicting. This is a must watch.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
This is one of the most mind blowing shows ever. I love how every story line is completely different. The acting is THE best and although it is similar to other shows, it's entirely unique. No other crime show grabs my attention such as this. I recommend watching EVERY episode!
Heidi N.
Heidi N.
Grapevine, TX
Love the characters on this show! The storylines are sometimes a little dark, but you get drawn in and want to see what happens. Was disappointed when the character of Elliot Stabler left the show, but they managed to replace him with several ensemble characters that are great!
Pam W.
Pam W.
Eldred, PA
Sometimes this show is a little to graphic, but altogether I do like this show and do continue to watch it. I loved Elliot and Olivia together. As the shows go on it's obvious that it is ready to be over and go off the air. I would definitely recommend that kids not watch this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?