BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Keri P.
Keri P.
Greenville sc
Law and order svu has always been one of my favorites. Benson and stabler work hard together to solve the cases despite what is going on in their personal lives. The suspense and drama is great too. It is intriguing to watch how they slowly put the case together piece by piece.
Rakel M.
Rakel M.
Sterling Heights, MI
This is my favorite show of all time. The actors and actresses are so amazing and their acting is really good. This show is similar to the other law and order shows, but better. I don't have a favorite scene because it's all so good. Yes I would recommend watching it to others.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
This is one of the most mind blowing shows ever. I love how every story line is completely different. The acting is THE best and although it is similar to other shows, it's entirely unique. No other crime show grabs my attention such as this. I recommend watching EVERY episode!
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA
Awe Law and Order one of the few shows on TV that can hold my attention. That's regular TV NOT NETFLIX or cable shows. And SVU is my fav. The actors do an amazing job and I love how they show not only the police work also the court side of each case. Yes this is worth watching.
Sophie O.
Sophie O.
I've never been a consistent watcher of Law and Order SVU, but the episodes I have seen have been awesome. There is a background storyline that I don't always keep up with, but each episode is different enough to keep you interested. Great actors, also Ice-T is in it so come on
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI
I enjoy the show. I like to try and figure out who did what before the show ends. It's really fun when the storyline has lots of twists. A bonus is that the storylines many times give me an opportunity to teach my daughters life lessons...to help them be more aware and careful.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, VI
I really like this show. Its is so well written and real. The actors are amazing. I sometimes feel the emotions of the situations myself. My favorite scene was when the woman got kidnapped from the crazy guy and she almost killed him to get free. this show is such a must watch.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Dayton, OH
I love the show because it is interesting and they pull the stories from the headlines. The actors are the best past and present. I like when Olivia question the suspects. It is not like any other show on Tv. I would reccomend to any one. because the storylines are interesting.
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite shows. It gives you a scripted series on crime in New York but it seems so real life. It's amazingly entertaining & a show that I've been watching for years. I hope they never cancel it!!! If you love crime TV shows or dramas, you will love this show!
Shelley L.
Shelley L.
This is such a classic show. Always a new story, great plot, great acting, lovely guest stars. The show keeps you on the edge of your seat and love that it's filmed in NYC so I can spot out what area they're in. There's a reason why SVU survived of all the Law & Order spinoffs!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?