BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite shows. It gives you a scripted series on crime in New York but it seems so real life. It's amazingly entertaining & a show that I've been watching for years. I hope they never cancel it!!! If you love crime TV shows or dramas, you will love this show!
Pam W.
Eldred, PA
Sometimes this show is a little to graphic, but altogether I do like this show and do continue to watch it. I loved Elliot and Olivia together. As the shows go on it's obvious that it is ready to be over and go off the air. I would definitely recommend that kids not watch this.
Sophie O.
I've never been a consistent watcher of Law and Order SVU, but the episodes I have seen have been awesome. There is a background storyline that I don't always keep up with, but each episode is different enough to keep you interested. Great actors, also Ice-T is in it so come on
Heidi N.
Grapevine, TX
Love the characters on this show! The storylines are sometimes a little dark, but you get drawn in and want to see what happens. Was disappointed when the character of Elliot Stabler left the show, but they managed to replace him with several ensemble characters that are great!
Rakel M.
Sterling Heights, MI
This is my favorite show of all time. The actors and actresses are so amazing and their acting is really good. This show is similar to the other law and order shows, but better. I don't have a favorite scene because it's all so good. Yes I would recommend watching it to others.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
This is one of the most mind blowing shows ever. I love how every story line is completely different. The acting is THE best and although it is similar to other shows, it's entirely unique. No other crime show grabs my attention such as this. I recommend watching EVERY episode!
Alice B.
Frederiksted, USVI
I really like this show. Its is so well written and real. The actors are amazing. I sometimes feel the emotions of the situations myself. My favorite scene was when the woman got kidnapped from the crazy guy and she almost killed him to get free. this show is such a must watch.
Kimberly C.
Dayton, OH
I love the show because it is interesting and they pull the stories from the headlines. The actors are the best past and present. I like when Olivia question the suspects. It is not like any other show on Tv. I would reccomend to any one. because the storylines are interesting.
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
One of the shows I stay current with and religious DVR. I love that the USA station usually has marathons. All the plots are gripping and even more so when the writers pull inspiration for the story from the headlines. If you like crime shows of any kind, this is up your alley.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA
Awe Law and Order one of the few shows on TV that can hold my attention. That's regular TV NOT NETFLIX or cable shows. And SVU is my fav. The actors do an amazing job and I love how they show not only the police work also the court side of each case. Yes this is worth watching.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?