Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
hunter w.
hunter w.

I feel that this show is a great classic. I love how you can randomly watch any single episode or go back and start from the beginning or an earlier seasons to get the back story. I feel that it's great and I am always interested in it. For me, it's a must watch because it's so good.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Ardmore, OK

When I watch this show I feel as if I too am a lawyer lol, I can usually spot the bad guy before the detectives in the show can, the actors are great and so is the story line, I like this & csi. You can't mess with a good thing, it's been on for a long time because it's a great show.
Lyz H.
Lyz H.
Fairview , TN

Let me start by saying I am a very loyal svu watcher. But this whole never knowing when the show is going to come on or be new or whatever is really getting on my nerves lol. I will still be watching but it's almost gotten to the point where I don't even want to fool with it no more.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I love this show!! I have always loved the character development of Olivia Benson! I was upset that Stabler and Munch left the show. My favorite scene was when Olivia adopted her son. I love the actors and it is a definite must watch. I keep up with the new seasons when they come on.
Gia W.
Gia W.
Homewood, IL

I absolutely love this show. My fiance always rolls his eyes when I turn it on but I could watch it over and over again. The acting is always great. The story lines are great. I love how they pull from real stories too. I could get sucked into a marathon over and over again. Love it!
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA

I have seen every single episode of this show. This is truly a "binge" worthy television series. Not for the faint of heart, you'll be completely swept up in follow the cases of the SVU. Each episode Is full of twists and turns. I cannot get enough of this show. I hope it never ends!
Kristol N.
Kristol N.
Keller, TX

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. DUN DUN! Enough said.
Emilee L.
Emilee L.

Sometimes a littletoo dark, but this show has had me hooked for years and year. The actors and storylines are always changing and different and you're always kept on your toes. BEcause of that Ive wated every season and plan to continue until they disconue the show. absolutely great!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

For some reason this show never gets old! I'm a sucker for crime shows and this is definitely one of my all time favorites! I like it especially because sometimes the episodes connect with each other and you do get an extended storyline. This is unlike a lot of the other crime shows.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.

I am a huge sucker for SVU, i love Olivia Benson (even if she is too flat at times) however as the series go on you learn more about her and her story makes her into a more real person
lots of drama and action but some of the episodes can be very intense so always watch with caution
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now