Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber O.
Amber O.
White, GA

One of my all time favorite shows that has been around for years! It's suspense keeps me on my toes and guessing what the outcome could be! The scenarios/situations on the show are realistic and could happen, so it is interesting to see the outcomes and how everything plays out.
Darlene E.
Darlene E.
san antonio, TX

Law and Order SVU is my absolute favorite show! I love to binge watch on Nexflix. Olivia Benson is my favorite actor. its similar to other shows out there. Very great acting! Stabler needs to come back though! I always tell my friends to watch is the perfect show to binge watch.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Commerce Township, MI

Law and Order: SVU has been a long-time favorite. I love having a show that I can just pull up an episode and not have to follow religiously. Mariska Hargitay is fantastic. I really miss Christopher Meloni since he left the series. Definitely a great option to keep on your list.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.

I've been watching this show for like twelve years now. I remember coming home from school every Tuesday and USA having an all day marathon and sitting my happy self down with some pizza and life being made. SVU gets you in the feels, it inspires you and who doesn't love Benson?
Elspeth D.
Elspeth D.

I like crime dramas a lot, and this one is definitely one of my favorites. If you somehow haven't seen it over the past 2 decades, you should give it a chance. It's entertaining and remains relevant to the times. I love binge watching it even when I've already seen the episodes!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Shannon, MS

I've been watching this series for years! Can't wait for the new season to begin. These stories can be so sad but show what a team can do when working together. I think the Chicago series and some others should be close to the same type of series but I haven't watched those, yet
Eghosa A.
Eghosa A.
Orland Park, IL

Tbh, I usually watch this show when I have nothing else to watch. Say that, every show offers something different, I am always intrigued by all the unexpected twist and turns that take place during each episodes. For awhile this show made me want to be a part of law enforcement.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

I have watched every season and episode 50 times or more. I will never get bored of the characters or the scenarios. I never get bored...it is entertaining but educational and factual. I seriously don't know what i will do when it ends. There will never be another show like this.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.

This show can be a real tear-jerker, despite being a crime show. The victims tend to be women and children, but every now and then a male is victimized. The acting makes you forget that it's acting. The actors do a good job of seeming like realistic people instead of characters.
Mammas M.
Mammas M.
Fayetteville, NC

I can watch SVU all day every day. .. I seen this one episode where this man set his baby mother on fair and I cried like a baby she screamed and yelled when she was at the hospital but she lied to him and said that he raped her so he couldn't see his daughter no more. I love SVU
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now