BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Yessica S.
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
If you've never seen this you live under a rock. The best show on tv. Benson and stabler for life. Amazing and all the other words that mean amazing. Comes back on Sep 21st !! Can not wait will deff be laying in my bed that day at 9pm eating popcorn with a margarita in my hand!
Alexys R.
Alexys R.
Akron, OH
This is my all time favorite shows. You can go back and watch all of the past seasons on Netflix and they are also played all of the time on live TV. The new seasons are amazing, the acting is amazing, and each episode is nothing but amazing and addicting. This is a must watch.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA
Awe Law and Order one of the few shows on TV that can hold my attention. That's regular TV NOT NETFLIX or cable shows. And SVU is my fav. The actors do an amazing job and I love how they show not only the police work also the court side of each case. Yes this is worth watching.
Rakel M.
Rakel M.
Sterling Heights, MI
This is my favorite show of all time. The actors and actresses are so amazing and their acting is really good. This show is similar to the other law and order shows, but better. I don't have a favorite scene because it's all so good. Yes I would recommend watching it to others.
Shelley L.
Shelley L.
This is such a classic show. Always a new story, great plot, great acting, lovely guest stars. The show keeps you on the edge of your seat and love that it's filmed in NYC so I can spot out what area they're in. There's a reason why SVU survived of all the Law & Order spinoffs!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
One of the shows I stay current with and religious DVR. I love that the USA station usually has marathons. All the plots are gripping and even more so when the writers pull inspiration for the story from the headlines. If you like crime shows of any kind, this is up your alley.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI
I enjoy the show. I like to try and figure out who did what before the show ends. It's really fun when the storyline has lots of twists. A bonus is that the storylines many times give me an opportunity to teach my daughters life lessons...to help them be more aware and careful.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Eldred, PA
Sometimes this show is a little to graphic, but altogether I do like this show and do continue to watch it. I loved Elliot and Olivia together. As the shows go on it's obvious that it is ready to be over and go off the air. I would definitely recommend that kids not watch this.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Dayton, OH
I love the show because it is interesting and they pull the stories from the headlines. The actors are the best past and present. I like when Olivia question the suspects. It is not like any other show on Tv. I would reccomend to any one. because the storylines are interesting.
Heidi N.
Heidi N.
Grapevine, TX
Love the characters on this show! The storylines are sometimes a little dark, but you get drawn in and want to see what happens. Was disappointed when the character of Elliot Stabler left the show, but they managed to replace him with several ensemble characters that are great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?