Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Keri P.
Keri P.
Greenville sc
Law and order svu has always been one of my favorites. Benson and stabler work hard together to solve the cases despite what is going on in their personal lives. The suspense and drama is great too. It is intriguing to watch how they slowly put the case together piece by piece.
Yessica S.
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
If you've never seen this you live under a rock. The best show on tv. Benson and stabler for life. Amazing and all the other words that mean amazing. Comes back on Sep 21st !! Can not wait will deff be laying in my bed that day at 9pm eating popcorn with a margarita in my hand!
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA
Awe Law and Order one of the few shows on TV that can hold my attention. That's regular TV NOT NETFLIX or cable shows. And SVU is my fav. The actors do an amazing job and I love how they show not only the police work also the court side of each case. Yes this is worth watching.
Cristy-Ann L.
Cristy-Ann L.
Bomoseen, VT
I love this show it is my#1 favorite show all the drama and audience is great all the characters are great in there roles although the stories are all horrible and sad they ask so a great job portraying real life issues in the justice system with victims of sexual based crimes.
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
This is one of my favorite shows. It gives you a scripted series on crime in New York but it seems so real life. It's amazingly entertaining & a show that I've been watching for years. I hope they never cancel it!!! If you love crime TV shows or dramas, you will love this show!
Heidi N.
Heidi N.
Grapevine, TX
Love the characters on this show! The storylines are sometimes a little dark, but you get drawn in and want to see what happens. Was disappointed when the character of Elliot Stabler left the show, but they managed to replace him with several ensemble characters that are great!
Alexys R.
Alexys R.
Akron, OH
This is my all time favorite shows. You can go back and watch all of the past seasons on Netflix and they are also played all of the time on live TV. The new seasons are amazing, the acting is amazing, and each episode is nothing but amazing and addicting. This is a must watch.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI
I enjoy the show. I like to try and figure out who did what before the show ends. It's really fun when the storyline has lots of twists. A bonus is that the storylines many times give me an opportunity to teach my daughters life lessons...to help them be more aware and careful.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Dayton, OH
Sept. 20, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love the show because it is interesting and they pull the stories from the headlines. The actors are the best past and present. I like when Olivia question the suspects. It is not like any other show on Tv. I would reccomend to any one. because the storylines are interesting.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, VI
I really like this show. Its is so well written and real. The actors are amazing. I sometimes feel the emotions of the situations myself. My favorite scene was when the woman got kidnapped from the crazy guy and she almost killed him to get free. this show is such a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?