BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Keisha W.
One of the best TV shows of all time. I have watched this show for years! The characters are always great even those who are special guests. The story of each show is always enticing and keeps you on your toes. I recommend if you haven't watched it to at least give it a try!
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
One if my favorite shows of all time..I've been hooked on this for a LONG time. I don't think I've ever missed an episode. The show has changed since the original cast has been replaced (with the exception of Olivia..who is my favorite character). Christopher Meloni definitely brought something to the show..he was a great partner to Olivia..but things change..and I still love it.
Katherine I.
Bronx, Ny
This show is the greatest use to watch it early in high school! I learned a lot with this show. It is very informative but it also makes you grave for more episodes. The latest one are great I thought it would be really bad without Elliot but Olivia is holding it down. Please watch the show they are up to season 16 of I'm not mistaken. These scenarios happen everyday so we should be aware.
Selena V.
Woodlake , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I seriously have watched all 385 episodes of SVU. This has really become one of my favorites show, But i hate how they always have those endings where they don't tell you wants going to happen after. I really hope that they keep making more . i would really recommend this show to everyone
Erin M.
Saint Paul , Mn
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have loved SVU for as long as I can remember! I love watching the new episodes as well as the old ones. I do not think it is similar to any other TV show out there, they have their own style. I love the middle of all the episodes because it is when it gets the most intense.
Samantha K.
New London, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I could honestly watch this show for hours, and once I'm through all the seasons, I could re-watch it just as easily. This is a favorite of mine for a very long time. The messages behind this, the stories, the lives of the victims, are something everyone should have to watch.
Crochell J.
Niles, OH
If you like crime shows this is a must watch, I preferred when Elliot was on the show but it's still pretty good. Some of the actors are people you've seen before. If you've ever watched criminal minds you might like this. Criminal minds is better if you've never seen that.
Melinda C.
Asheville, NC
I watch this whenever I can when it is on. I like this over the other Law and Orders because it seems more real and the actors seem more genuine. I have several especially with Elliot. The actors bring the characters to life and give them heart and I feel it is a must watch.
Kyla M.
Law and Order SVU is that comfort food that makes you feel like there might be justice in the world, and there's a reason it's the longest running Law and Order -- the ensemble casts. Sometimes they are spotty, but they come in waves. The current ensemble, with Mariska at the head anchored by Raul Esparza's excellent turn as DA, is a must-see. They keep this show's heart pumping.
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
One of the shows I stay current with and religious DVR. I love that the USA station usually has marathons. All the plots are gripping and even more so when the writers pull inspiration for the story from the headlines. If you like crime shows of any kind, this is up your alley.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?