Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
I am a Law and Order SVU addict. I love this show. The story lines are great and so are the characters.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
My FAVORITE crime show of all time! Way better than the other Law and Orders in my opinion. Great characters and stories...and the main characters are easy to fall in love with! A bit graphic...but if you can handle it...this is an AWESOME show!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
This show used to be my favorite one on TV, and I absolutely loved the days when it played for hours on end. Unfortunately, I've gotten kinda bored of it since Stabler left. Oh well!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Salem, OR
I love this show!! I am still super sad that Elliot left. I even watch the re-runs over and over again.....Im a nerd yes!
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
This was at one time my favorite show, until of course they started playing re runs over and over. it was good though!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL
I've been watching this show for what seems like forever. I love the stories and the chemistry between the actors.
Abby T.
Abby T.
Moline, IL
I could never get into any other Law and Order show but Special Victims Unit is the absolute best! (In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season. Great story lines with a twist at the end. I also like how some stories portray real life events that we see on the news everyday.
Cambria G.
Cambria G.
Bradenton , FL
I can't get enough of this show.
Madeline Z.
Madeline Z.
This is my all time favorite show. I never get tired of watching reruns. They have the best story lines keeps up with current national events....
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Scarbro, Wv
I have been a fan since the beginning. My favorite of all the law and orders by far. The new characters are okay but I do miss stabler. I definitely recommend this show if you like crime dramas.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?