Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I can't stop watching, it's an addiction, specially when they have marathons. I find the topics interesting, and each episode can relate to current events. Great show!
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA

The only law and order I will watch I love it so much I am a fan of the older ones more so then the newer ones!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV

Law & Order is a show that has stood the test of time. SVU is one of the best branches of this franchise! It can be pretty heart wrenching at times, but that just makes it that much more worth watching.
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL

My favorite Law & Order, hands down. I absolutely love Mariska Hargitay. Great episodes that keep you guessing
Jill A.
Jill A.
Piedmont, Oh

This show is the best. I love watching it. it keeps you interested. an there are always marathons on for it.. best show(:
Arais G.
Arais G.
Hickory Hills , IL

This show is seriously one of my all time favorites. this is the type of show that once you start watching you never wanna stop. SVU is the best out of all the other ones in my opinion. the cast is great, great story lines, and very catchy. the marathons have consumed some of my days!!!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA

What's not to love! This show is amazing. You would think that after so many years the storylines would get tired or the characters less interesting but that is just not the case. There is a reason that Taylor Swift named her cat Olivia Benson. It's because Olivia Benson rules.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA

I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
marissa w.
marissa w.
Louisville, KY

Very addicting show. It gives you real life problems without having to live through them.
Elexea R.
Elexea R.
Louisville, KY

I dont see how anyone can hate this show its so good. Sometimes you might cry or laugh at the criminals. sometimes I feel bad for them or when it ends so abrubtly sometimes and your like " THATS IT!!" anyway I love this show lol.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now