Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Abby K.
Abby K.
Papillion, NE

Each episode tops the next. After fifteen seasons, it is still enthralling and a thrill to watch Benson and the crew fight crime in NYC. Not as graphic as CSI, and I love that they show crimes from start to finish.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beaver Dam, WI

I'm completely obsessed with this show! Any time it's on, whether I've seen it or not, I have to watch it. Such a great show all around.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Hammonton, NJ

The absolute best Law and Order series! All the actors are ahmazing and their story lines are so interesting! Each episode is relevant to what is going on around the country.
carlye r.
carlye r.
Nashville , TN

One of the best shows that has been around forever. if you have a day at home, you have to just sit on the couch and binge watch it for the day
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH

I never saw no to an SVU marathon. I've probably seen some of these episodes upwards of 10 times.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH

Title says it all, i love it
Jenna D.
Jenna D.

Absolutely love this show! The episodes are so intense and you grow to love the detectives through every episode!
Silvia M.
Silvia M.

I love Law and Order SVU!! One of my favorite shows!! I will never get tired of watching this show!
Jess O.
Jess O.

Have been a follower for many years and honestly say this is the best drama show there is out there...some of those stories hit close to home and even have me in tears at times...Love it even though I miss Stabler
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?