Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Plano, TX

I love this show--I have a bit of an obsession with crime dramas. Out of all of the crime dramas I watch, this is one of my favorites, for sure. I'm not sure why I like this show so much--my husband is creeped out by the "child molesters and rapists", but maybe I like it because people are fighting for the victims on this show.

I'm so glad that Olivia has stayed on the show, but I do miss Stabler a lot. I've had a hard time getting used to the new characters, though I think they're okay now.

I hope this show stays on the air for a long time.
Kia H.
Kia H.
culpeper, va

Who cares , I love the show even if it is nothing but reruns. I've been watching this since high school and still catch it every now and again. Especially those damn USA marathons! They eat up a whole afternoon!
Jaime J.
Jaime J.

I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is onee of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Mountain Park, OK

I absolutely love anything to do with crime and suspense. An amazing series
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL

I've been watching this show since the beginning and while I miss Stabler, I like the direction of the newer characters and how they blended in nicely. There are many marathons and I feel anyone who likes crime or suspense will favor this show.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY

I love watching this on Netflix because you literally never run out of episodes to watch. It's my favorite Law & Order series. I could have marathons of this show for hours.
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO

This is probably my favorite/most watched show (tied with Star Trek). I watch it every single day and fall asleep to it also. I just love it. There's not much more I can say! Its a good show!
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Chesapeake, VA

I LOVE SVU!! The writing, the characters, the story line are soooo good! I tried to get to the other law & order shows but I just couldn't. SVU is amazing! Yes stabler being gone is upsetting but that doesn't make me like the show any less. I'm so happy the new season is back and the premiere episode definitely showed why this show is one of the best and why mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. I really applaud the police officers and doctors who have to have to deal with these types of cases everyday because it truly is heartbreaking and like benson and stabler said so many times "somebody has to do it"
Ericka V.
Ericka V.

This show is the best ilove it!! I can watch it all day! The actors r amazing and they always have great stories.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN

I used to watch this when I was younger with my mother. Although I wasn't really the one picking it. I remember covering my ears during the theme song because it scared me. But since then my mother has stopped watching it, she was #teamElliot. I, however binge watched season 1-14 on Netflix and have been keeping up with it ever since. It's always reinventing itself, and using things from current events to stay relivent. I will truly be so broken hearted when this show ends. I'm ready for season 17.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now