Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kelly F.
Kelly F.

Definitely one of my favorite dramas. You can never take your eyes off of it, and crazy stuff happens. The actors are phenomenal and make you actually believe you're right there with them.
Niriam L.
Niriam L.

Where do I start? The acting is awesome, the "ripped from the headlines" stories are incredible! The show has only gotten stronger and though I hated seeing Chris Meloni and the Sgt. leave the past few seasons, the new cast is younger and just as good. I really like that Stabler was replaced with Nick Amaro, good looking young actor with the same kind of FIRE that Stabler bought to the show.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.

I love this show! It can definitely be a bit intense at times, and sometimes the characters just annoy you SO MUCH - but the stories are addicting. Also, there are literally so many episodes that if you watch them all and then go back to the beginning and rewatch them you won't remember half of them - which is kind of awesome.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

One of my favorite shows. However, I feel like it's becoming too much of a soap opera and I miss the older actors.
nicole w.
nicole w.
Florence, AL

I love marathons of this show, I could watch it for hours
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Washington, DC

My nana watches this a lot and we watch to. Dramatic plot that is informative and keeps your attention. for me it really shows how messed up the world can be but i am glad that this show is bringing attention to the corruption in the world I love the characters and love the cast.
christine r.
christine r.
Scott, LA

My daughter watches this show religiously so I bought her all seasons on DVD for Christmas!! She was so excited!! Every show keeps you interested until the end. I can't wait to watch when she's done!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI

Law and order is one of those shows where you don't have to keep up to be able to watch it, you can Start on any episode and watch. They usually do marathons during the weekend on certain channels, and is such a great show! :)
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY

I love watching this on Netflix because you literally never run out of episodes to watch. It's my favorite Law & Order series. I could have marathons of this show for hours.
Pooja P.
Pooja P.

This is genuinely my favorite show to just sit down and watch after a long day. It's great because you don't need to watch all the episodes before to understand what's going on. This new season is great because it focuses on issues that are happening right now, but honestly, if it's not Stabler I'm not stable. (Although the new detective is great!)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?