10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I've seen every episode, and I love it. It is engaging, interesting, and entertaining. It makes me afraid for my children though.
I've been watching this show for years. One of my favorite shows of all time. I stopped watching when Chris Meloni left the show.
One of the best shows on tv. Every season I am amazed how much better it is than the last and look forward to every new episode.
I love watching this show.. USA have a marathon every week and I be glued to the television as if I never seen those reruns before.
Hands down, one of the best shows on TV. I've watched it since it started and there's never been a bad episode. I was sad when Elliott left, though.
This is one of my favorite shows. The stories are so edgy and I love to sit and watch all day marathons. Stabler and Benson = <3
Love this show. The cast is great. I like all crime shows and just started watching this one and fell in love. It is always on!
I started watching this show a few years ago and its soo interesting! Its definitely sad to watch but i don't get bored watching it
SVU is the best in the Law and Order series. It pulls you in and keeps you engaged. Benson is my favorite character of the show.
My family loves this type of show. We all sit down quietly and watch it each weighing in on who we think is the "guilty" person
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos