Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Corry, PA
Every Tuesday and Sunday I get really excited, because USA will have a marathon of Law and Order: SVU episodes for me to watch. I started this show when I was in the 8th grade- I would watch with my parents. I was a bit young, but I felt I learned a lot of statistics, survival skills and news stories thanks to this show. Although they always say each episode is not based on a real life event, I love finding the roots of each episode to see the real case behind each story. This show has an amazing cast that is full of chemistry- the only bad thing is that Stabler left! The sibling-chemistry that was between him and Benson was amazing- not many actors can do that! This show is dramatic, funny, action-packed and heart wrenching at the same time. An hour of entertainment for everyone!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Barbourville, KY
SVU is the only Law & Order that I watch, I quit watching after elliott left but they show was always amazing
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Oct. 10, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love the character drama of this show as well as the new crime story each episode.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
This is my favorite TV show! I am so invested in the characters. I love that every show has a story behind the scenes with the main chanracters
Jeffrey T.
Jeffrey T.
I Just Started Watching Law & Order SVU This Year. I'm Addicted To Watching It! I Like Watching The Older Episodes Though With Stabler & Benson.
Jess O.
Jess O.
Have been a follower for many years and honestly say this is the best drama show there is out there...some of those stories hit close to home and even have me in tears at times...Love it even though I miss Stabler
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
I love this show my boyfriend thinks I watch it toooo much. I have been watching this show since season 1 it shows you things on what is going on in the world. it even gives you ideas of how to be careful now and days. I have got my mom into this show and now she always knows what time it start and what channels.
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This show was a classic the moment it was born. Creative, exciting and pretty true to real life.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Rincon, GA
Faithful fan since the show began. Great cast and content
Angela S.
Angela S.
I love Law & Order: SVU. I've been a fan long before my family got cable, haha. I used to watch all the Law & Order franchise shows (the orginal, criminal intent, and even trial by jury). But SVU has lasting power. The writers are beyond good, and the cast delivers consistently.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?