Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC

I am a long time fan of all of the Law & Orders, but this one is my favorite. I do believe it is safe to say that I have watched every single episode more that once or twice! Thanks to Netflix!
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO

This is probably my favorite/most watched show (tied with Star Trek). I watch it every single day and fall asleep to it also. I just love it. There's not much more I can say! Its a good show!
Jennie T.
Jennie T.
Big Stone Gap, VA

I love this show me and my bf lay in bed at night and watched every season of this!! Waiting for a new one to come out!!!
amanda s.
amanda s.
Farmington, NY

This show is so addictive and it never gets old. I've been watching for many years and still absolutely love it!!
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

This show never gets old, ive been watching for a couple years now, and its still appealing to me,
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Buffalo, NY

This my favorite law show. It keeps you hooked until the end. I love watching it. I watch it everyday. You must see it. You ever know whats going to happen.
Lindsie S.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ

This show is so wild. The cast, the cases, the story lines.

A new season and this is what they say on their handle for the new season: #SaveBenson
Sonya W.
Sonya W.
Somerset, KY

Law and Order was never my cup of tea HOWEVER I sat down at my mom's place and watched an episode and that episode turned into 3 before I knew it. Now it's in my instant queue on Netflix and I always watch the marathons on USA. I have recently started watching the new episodes on NBC and they are fantastic. I LOVE THIS SHOW! Olivia is one incredible lady.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Girardville , PA

One of the best Crime Dramas out there. It's survived seeing characters come and go and the rise of the popular Benson to Sargent. It keeps you intrigued even pulling shows from headlines which they are classically known for doing.
Jess O.
Jess O.

Have been a follower for many years and honestly say this is the best drama show there is out there...some of those stories hit close to home and even have me in tears at times...Love it even though I miss Stabler
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now