Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, NY

SVU marathons are my life. I absolutely love the characters and even though the show makes me never want to live in an apartment alone, or go for a walk in Central Park ever...it's still just so good!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
State College, PA

BA BUM! The entire Law and Order franchise is amazing, and SVU is no different. I love the stories and characters. They're realistic and so entertaining.
Daniella A.
Daniella A.
New Orleans, LA

I'm the type of girl that likes shows that most stereotypical girls would like... love, romance, blah blah. BUT my friend got my hooked to the show. I DVR every episode and watch them when I have time. I'm addicted.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL

I don't know how many times I've been sucked into watching a Marathon of SVU. I've seen every episode, and even watch them on Netflix.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Warner Robins, GA

I never get tired of watching SVU!!!! I love the marathons on Tuesday and Friday on USA!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Barbourville, KY

SVU is the only Law & Order that I watch, I quit watching after elliott left but they show was always amazing
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

This show never gets old, ive been watching for a couple years now, and its still appealing to me,
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Collinsville, IL

I've been watching SVU for years and it's one of those shows that I watch ALL the time. Anytime a marathon is on, I watch it. The storylines are fantastics, the actors are wonderful. Love Benson and Stabler. Was very sad when Stabler left the show, but the new season is excellent! Danny Pino (from Cold Case) is a wonderful addition to the cast.
Alex F.
Alex F.
Harrah, OK

This show is amazing. and ADDICTING! And i love the fact they are all on Netflix AND Hulu! I just love Mariska Hargitay!
Julia A.
Julia A.
Santa Rosa, CA

I used to watch old episodes every nigh ton TNT a couple years back, but i never followed the show drama throughout the years. I really like most of the episodes, but some of the acting is not so great... I'm guessing it's probably about time to end this show as I think it's run its course. I would still watch it syndicate though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now