BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
Law and Order: SVU is the reason I don't really hate being sick. My sick days are spent sleeping and watching SVU. One of the best shows out there.
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Goleta, CA
This might be my favorite show EVER. My roommate and I tape every episode on our DVR and watch them whenever we're bored (which is basically every day.) I've seen every episode, probably multiple times, and still love it. The only downside is that the new season kind of sucks since Stabler left :/
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
This show has been around for like 14 years & it's still really good! Every episode still has all the drama & excitement you need for this show.
Jovani C.
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
SVU is the best police drama ever, it's been running for 15 years and it's better than ever. They keep it interesting by using current issues and personal drama from the squad. If you are looking for some drama and suspense on your Wednesday night? watch SVU.

ding dong the beast is gone :D
(NBC RENEW SVU)
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
My Wednesday show I absolutely love it..love the drama and the detective work and liv
Lauren  P.
Lauren P.
Great show. Sometimes gets a little too intense though and scary. Like those kind of things could actually happen. Definitely gives you a sneak peek into what law enforcement have to deal with on a daily basis though.
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
One of my all time favorite shows. I have seen so many of the older episodes that it is hard to find an episode I haven't watched yet. and can we appreciate that stabler is a fox ;)
Kara S.
Kara S.
Amelia, OH
I am a huge fan of this show, it is always exciting and fun to watch, always keeps you coming back for more!
angela n.
angela n.
Citronelle, AL
I like watching this show. I try not to miss a program. I feel as if I am there helping them to solve the case. Several episodes have had me sitting on the edge ofmy seat!
Gina D.
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
Law & Order...I've been watching it since it first aired years ago....when SVU came out, I was hooked on it. Something about the main characters in SVU drew me in more than the other Law & Order shows. I've really enjoyed Benson & Stabler as a team. Both characters have a lot of death to them and have been great to watch over the years. I also enjoy Finn....he's a good character too.... I was really disappointed when Elliot left the show. Back in 2001, I even named one of my puppies after him! Lol. I really enjoy crime shows and SVU keeps you interested and watching to see what's going to happen next. Of course you know the good guys will always win but you never know what they will go through to get there and SVU is not "fake" like some of the crime shows being aired. Just the fact that it's been aired since 1999 speaks volumes about the show and how popular it is and how much it's enjoyed. I look forward to many more seasons....there is never a shortage of ideas for a crime show so hopefully it will be on yogis years to come!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?