Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Niki K.
Niki K.
Love this show. Been watching it for years!!! Love the cast!! The chemistry the writers have created between cast members and stories always keeps my attention. Never get tired of marathons. I think I've seen just about every episode.
EP G.
EP G.
Saint Louis, MO
This is, and has been, my favorite show for 10 years now. It is a gripping, and intense show, with twists and turns, and a cast that is amazing! I have seen every episode at least twice, and catch up every week if I ever miss a Wednesday during the season.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
I love watching this on Netflix because you literally never run out of episodes to watch. It's my favorite Law & Order series. I could have marathons of this show for hours.
Lupe H.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL
I've been hooked on law & order svu for years.I like the cases they need to solve but i do miss detective stabler :|
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Loved this show so much. Stopped watching when Elliot left though. I bet Benson is still kicking ass like always. Recommended for those who are into crime or mystery shows.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far my favorite crime drama on TV. It's thoughtful, gripping, and emotional. It isn't very uplifting but the stories will stay with you. Character development and acting is excellent.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi
I watch it daily. Marathons reruns you name it and I love it. Ice T is my favorite character he just so smooth.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
Every show is creepy. It is nice to see the criminals always get caught. I can watch this show all the time!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Woodbridge, VA
Ive seen every single episode and I still love it just the same as I ever did. Its very informative and so suspenceful!
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Law and Order SVU is my favorite Law and Order. It is always riveting! The cast is phenomenal. I watch this show every chance I get and would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?