Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO

This show has been around for like 14 years & it's still really good! Every episode still has all the drama & excitement you need for this show.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA

I have never missed a show. I have even thanks to Netflix went back and re watched all the shows. This is my drug and everyone knows the when SVU is on don't bother me lol
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beaver Dam, WI

I'm completely obsessed with this show! Any time it's on, whether I've seen it or not, I have to watch it. Such a great show all around.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Ahh i constantly find myself getting lost in million hour marathons of this show. I love it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA

I have been watching this show for years and it never gets old and the drama/storylines are never boring.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, In

This is my favorite TV show! I am so invested in the characters. I love that every show has a story behind the scenes with the main chanracters
Arthur W.
Arthur W.
Virginia Beach, VA

SVU is the only Law & Order that I do watch. Even though It started to change recently when Elliot left , Olivia is still on there so it's worth watching!
Emma A.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA

I think there's a reason this show has been around forever. It's completely engrossing. They often take stories from the headlines and incorporate them into the show which I appreciate. Some episodes are better than others, but I almost always find myself saying, "What the..." or "No way!" during the show.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ

I love this show but to bo honest haven't watched an episode since Stabler left hate the new guy like the old cast
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

This show never gets old, ive been watching for a couple years now, and its still appealing to me,
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?