Add a Photo

Ciera F.
Ciera F.
Oct. 8, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show! I can understand why it has been on so long. Love the older seasons with Barba the DA. I'm sure everyone has watched at last one episode but it always get me into it every time I start an episode.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Oct. 29, 2016, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is highly addicting and easy to binge with 17 seasons. I really enjoy every episode. I miss Stabler, but it is really good otherwise.
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Loved this show so much. Stopped watching when Elliot left though. I bet Benson is still kicking ass like always. Recommended for those who are into crime or mystery shows.
justy m.
justy m.
Love this show i can just watch it over and over drives my family crazy how i can watch it none stop for hours
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Buda, TX
This is one of my top fave shows. it is very addicting and the episodes are very intriguing. love the chracaters. so realistic
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show has been on forever and it is still good. I watch or record the new episodes, but I also will get sucked into watching hours of reruns. SVU touches on topics that are not brought up much on other shows. The actors are wonderful.
Sammi T.
Sammi T.
Muskegon, MI
Many people accidentally get the SVU mixed up.:P but the season premiere was last night (9/25/13) And the 2 hour opener was very intense, thrilling, and suspenseful just like every other episode of the show. Amazing. It is not the first Law & Order show but it is the longest running next to the original.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Henryville, PA
My favorite detective show by far! I can watch every episode multiple times! I love this show so much! It actually made me consider to being a SVU Detective.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beaver Dam, WI
I'm completely obsessed with this show! Any time it's on, whether I've seen it or not, I have to watch it. Such a great show all around.
Shante E.
Shante E.
Budd Lake, NJ
Oct. 9, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Suspense? Real life scenarios ? Well you definitely have it with those show, which will have you at the edge of your seats.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?