Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kim L.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX

Interesting cases...engaging plot lines. Very rarely gets personal with the protagnists, but when it does, it's great.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY

Awesome show! I love watching 7 can just get so lost in the show.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Hialeah, FL

I've watched every episode, ever! The new episodes have been getting a little bit out there (Olivias kidnapping?) but still so great!
Janina C.
Janina C.

One of the best shows to watch. I absolutely could watch this show forever. I am a little sad that Elliot is no longer there (*cries*) but my main girl Olivia is still there so that makes me beyond happy. I love the characters and I love the crimes stories and how some reflect current events too. I think that makes it even more interesting and real.
Faith B.
Faith B.

My favor its of all law and orders. I am addicted to this show. I think I've seen every episode.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Jacksonville , NC

Law & Order is a classic series that continues to run today. I do not know anyone that has not ever watched this show nor disliked it. The drama is thrilling and the cases get you as emotionally invested as the detectives themselves are. I love this show and catch every so often on television.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA

I love this show my boyfriend thinks I watch it toooo much. I have been watching this show since season 1 it shows you things on what is going on in the world. it even gives you ideas of how to be careful now and days. I have got my mom into this show and now she always knows what time it start and what channels.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX

This is a very addicting show! I miss the days with Stabler and Munch, but the new episodes are still very good. It's a great show to binge watch. Olivia Benson for the win!
Jeffrey T.
Jeffrey T.

I Just Started Watching Law & Order SVU This Year. I'm Addicted To Watching It! I Like Watching The Older Episodes Though With Stabler & Benson.
Krista M.
Krista M.
State College, PA

I love the show but ever since Stabler left it hasn't been the same. As long as they keep Benson around its worth watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now